Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:13:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16912 times)
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

In some people they only depend on what they know already that they do not try to learn more. In that sense they lose something valuable.
thekafi

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:42:21 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I want to be a strategic person, its my choice
intingko

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

For me  strategy is important because without that many people failure to their specific task. And also smart always in order  to heat the time and the formulation and implementation of the major goals and initiatives taken by a crypto business management on behalf of owners, based on consideration of resources and an assessment of the internal and external environments in which the organization competes and perfect.
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

The two characteristics of the person to be wear are almost interconnected because it is good if you have them both. Having a smart and wise thinking personality are good for an individual. Most of the time we cannot see that a successful person is just a smart rather he has capability to surpass the current problem. A strategic person can handle challenging things and use their intelligence to conquer.
Yes, either one of these will won't work alone if you are not smart then how you will become strategic person. It means only that you have not to be very smart and its just your knowledge is more on strong strategy its your own ability while some are smart but not strtedgic to pick up the sequence.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:09:59 AM

The two attributes of the individual to be wear are relatively interconnected on the grounds that it is great in the event that you have them both. Having a brilliant and savvy thinking identity are useful for a person. More often than not we can't see that an effective individual is only a brilliant rather he has capacity to outperform the present issue. A key individual can deal with testing things and utilize their insight to win
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

In bitcoin, intelligence and strategy are very important.

If you're smart, you'll definitely make a strategic plan, not help you make sure you're making more money.

When we are strategic we are not satisfied and we want to be as good as possible.
themughni

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

both, be smart and strategic person you will get your succes in your live.
morrisby25

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:21:04 PM

They are as of currently in numerous activity but on behalf of me i'd desire a key individual since it will contemplate the technique presently. it's as of currently AN perspective presently and it's likewise that he/she undoubtedly notice what to try and do presently. a number of important individual could be a fruitful and as a results of its methodology and its diligent work. on behalf of me good individual, is simply keen in scholastics or shrewd in their work. Being savvy is impressive furthermore but once during a whereas they do not have technique and that they simply base in manual or handbooks because it were.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

They are both good way to apply, but being strategic is better for me because thinking strategies is determined to to do everything to accomplish certain task.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:08:34 AM

Being a significant is anticipated an honest identity and accomplishment individual in your life whereas end up savvy is not higher and at some purpose prove to be exceptionally risky for a person. thus on the off likelihood that you just have to be compelled to find yourself progress and respectable individual then you have got to finish up very important.
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

lucky man, hahahha. I prefer to be smart people, with many plan to get success
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:21:17 AM

I prefer to be a strategic person that can make smart decision
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:27:06 AM

In bitcoin, intelligence and strategy are very important.

If you're smart, you'll definitely make a strategic plan, not help you make sure you're making more money.

When we are strategic we are not satisfied and we want to be as good as possible.

If you are smart or intelligent by default it means you are a good strategist that is the reason you are called smart. Else if your strategy is a failure then obviously you would not be called smart person it is that simple.

Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

Well, it depends on what the person will act. Being smart and strategic will give you more opening to do so. You need both in order to be a success, it doesn't mean that you are smart you know everything. By this, you can do an easy task when you have both of the characteristics. When it applies in bitcoin, it can take you more than you've expected because of the plan you've made.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:54:05 AM

Both of which I think are very important, being a smart person or a good strategic, because things change fast, it's hard to predict so being smart person with a good strategy is a very important thing we have.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:59:48 AM

Off course being smart is important and being strategic is important too. Both is require if we want to survive and make profits in cryptomarket. Cryptomarket is full volatile and need to be smart and have strategic to doubling our investment
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

For me, it's better to have both, because you're not only being wise but as well as put your mind into it. However, if not really blessed with both, atleast be a strategic person. For everything you do, if you know how to strategize things, also comes with a defense that you thought about it before making things happen.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Off course being smart is important and being strategic is important too. Both is require if we want to survive and make profits in cryptomarket. Cryptomarket is full volatile and need to be smart and have strategic to doubling our investment
Yup, if you have both then you are in a good position because you can be unstoppable since you got a lot of knowledge that you can execute and you have that characteristic of being strategic and that is how you are going to be successful because you can think fast and execute it in a very effective way that not all of the people can do.
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

intelligence is certainly necessary in preparing a strategy because a good strategy is influenced by the intelligence of a person
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

You need to be smart and strategic, and you need to have a little luck, as well as patience and understanding of what you are doing. If you just use your money and do not think about what will happen next, then you can just take them and throw them into the wind. Before taking any decision with the participation of finance, you need to think repeatedly about everything and make the right decision, and therefore both strategy and reason participate.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: