Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16903 times)
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

In my opinion, both personalities are good and may be combined.But it depends on someone whether he is going to use it and does not have a strategy. but I think that's just how rare it is. But usually, they were together.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuchiyosenojutsu

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

I can say being a strategic person is very profitable, because you can organize steps in life, think before acting and have a real plan that must be addressed. smart people but not strategic then he will be destroyed but the strategic person does not need smart because he has good planning while acting in life
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

I think being smart is good. And, anyone can become smarter. Having smart and witty friends, reading a lot and observing a lot will help one to be smarter.
That right. I choose to be a smart individual more than to strategic. To be straightforward, I am honored student lately. If you are a smart or intelligent individual, you can choose astutely, and you can be strategy individual you can design your future. When you find an occupation, the intelligent person has an advantage mostly if you have a lot of experience and you can quickly promote. However. We should be smart to analyze the market and figure out what tactic you are going utilized for purchasing and selling in the trading.
I think that whether you choose smart or strategy, both will relate to each other, in simple words, a smart person will have a wise strategy because they have a deeper vision, higher thinking, conversely, a strategist will definitely be a smart person because if they are not smart, they will not think of strategies, they will not know how to use the strategy, so both are similar, we can not choose only one of them, that's not possible, both were born for each other, a connection can not be demolished

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Life is an experience and learning, to be smart and have a good strategy of course we need experience directly because without getting ever try then we will never learn.

great
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:47:37 PM

being smart and strategic are two similar words but I'd rather be a strategic person because a person who is strategic is wise. and being wise will help us in our businesses and our decisions in life. Life is still a game of chance so if we are wise enough to handle situations then we could reach that sucess that we want.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
twittasrasi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

Condolence to you ... You should be more careful while taking the ico like this. Consider it very carefully and the most important thing is the capital split.I think you should divide 3 or 4/10 of your capital into ico. Because they have scams, you do not lose all your capital. Do not go all the way so you will lose everything.Please read the information of the project that you enter ... Because that is how you guarantee your capital. Ask people who have experience in this field. And do not despair, take a closer look at joining an ico. I participated in 5 ico but I was 3 failed. But I still do not get it because I have divided the funds and of course the 2 ico left me a lot of money and no more losses. I also search and join the free ico like u.cash, hydrogen, CNN, GSGC, ... and also earn a lot of money from it.I have an absolutely free ico project for 20000 coins a day (it must be too cool!).1 penny is not a token. And I appreciate it.Very potential in the future.THEN is mairnecoin.Also known as mtc.You can join ico for free here http://marineco.in.Marinecoin is a coin so you can buy more at http://f1cx.com (if you are interested in this coin).Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligenceIt is dev-less.IT is eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.Eco friendly coin with iodine.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Marinecoin Payment System in Internet artificial intelligence (AI) of things (IoT).Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.With extremely large community ownership will contribute to the successful construction of marinecoin.The community we always welcome you.Please join us for free marioecoin ico here http://marineco.in.And I condone it with you, but do not be subjective so be optimistic. Such things help to draw a lot of good experience to join other ico in the future.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

There will be more struggle that comes in to our life but life must go on and just go on the flow if you will give up it is like you're giving up on your dream you will no longer reach it being strategic is alrrady being smart in the way of thinking of your own good.
MalcomJ

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:36:53 PM

An intelligent person will have enough patience to formulate his own strategy, make a profit and also take advantage of the losses.
Aladdino

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

Perhaps at the level of finance an intelligent person is worth much more and will make better decisions, but definitely in terms of investments: Bitcoin must be managed by a strategic person.
Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:30:08 AM

Smart people are people who can strategically manage bitcoin, and need to know also that smart people have different ways of thinking with ordinary people, smart people are usually more calm and have their own way, even people around him do not realize that the person is a smart person.
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I think strategic is the best way to do something in life before you go enter in different kinds of significant thing like business, although smart is important to us but it depends upon the situation on where did you use it.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:08:44 AM

i will be choosing both of them because being strategic and smart are both the same in terms of business because for you to earn good money in your business you need to be smart in thinking products to have more customers while being strategic you need to think a strategy or a plan to process your business wisely.
yes, if we can choose both because mutually supportive. with a smart person so that person will think right strategy to achieve maximum results, so it will be more effective and efficient

Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

I think there are similarities and interconnected between smart people and strategic people, smart people must have a mature strategy, and people who can make a strategy is a smart person.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:31:51 AM

Strategic person is one of intelligence in the world. Smart person is not all strategic. Both are required to have in one person to face the life full of challenges with strategic and being smart. Smart can apply in unnecessary things while strategic can apply in unnecessary also to make things necessary.

Indeed. Being strategic requiring plan to achieve our goal and strategic always aware on any possibility. But become strategic and smart is powerfull power if we want to achieve our goal more faster and more sustainable

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:38:23 AM

Set Financial Goals. For some, nothing is more exciting than setting aside some money to buy a house with three white fenced bedrooms. Other dreams flew across the world. It is true that having a goal will definitely make it easier to manage personal finances. It will also be the motivation to collect income
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:56:39 AM

I will take both because being smart person comes with strategy I can't compare it's just the same for me. If you don't make a plan for yourself that I'm doing before you lead yourself in nothing. I mean it possible that you will always learn in your mistakes but if you make a plan you will learn from not regretting in something wrong that you did before.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:58:51 AM

I think strategy is important in the Crypto market. If you invest without a reasonable strategy you will easily lose money in the business. So let's improve our knowledge now, to prepare for a difficult Crypto market in the near future.

goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:00:49 AM

I think strategy is important in the Crypto market. If you invest without a reasonable strategy you will easily lose money in the business. So let's improve our knowledge now, to prepare for a difficult Crypto market in the near future.
Of course, without strategy you are like investing in a big risk venture where you have a lesser chance.
To be successful here, it is required that you are smart because the market is very unpredictable and therefore you make a research to make good decision making.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

Smart plus strategic person can result in a huge of money. As you said both, they are required to be master, that right.  In this present generation. What are your going to do with smart if you are not strategic?  The best example is Bill Gates; both use the smart and strategic person in order to achieve the goal.  Success is needed 50% being smart and 50% strategic.
renbucs

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

Smart people become very attached to their picture of a “right” or “best” answer. They don’t realize there are different “right” answers depending on one’s criteria. Smart may value completeness, but being strategic value speed. so complete solution won’t be best  if it takes forever. People attached to their picture of right can’t effectively solve problems or negotiate goals in situations where others have their own interests. That limits the scope of their potential impact.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: