Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Being a Smart Person or Strategic  (Read 16906 times)
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:46:26 PM

intelligent and that strategy may be necessary in business, but the key to it all is courage, courage to take attitude and courage to face any risk, if courage already exists all will run by itself, whatever we can be good or bad it will be a very experience valuable, as long as we do not make the same mistakes then luck will come by itself, what is the use of intelligence and strategy if to try we think too much because too much we fear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:36:45 PM

There is the important difference between being smart and being brainy. I saw many academics with degrees which are very intelligent and endowed but they don’t find any sense and reason in investing and holding bitcoin. They consider it a dead duck.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Being a smart person or strategic is a very important thing to be successful, we will never be smart person without experience, always learn and take lesson from every failure and success is very important thing we do.
Dark_Felix

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:16:00 PM

If a person is smart then they will be automatically done good strategies in their lives like if we look at the successful business man they have made good strategies and then follow different ways in a smart manner and come true their dreams. In the present time we have decided to do some good investments then for this we have different option available like we can invest in stock market or we can invest in currency market all of them are based on strategies.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

I personally think it is a pre-requisite to be smart to be able to strategize. Like in a case of a wood cutter, a normal person will simply ax away a tree while a smart person will first make sure that his ax is sharp before chopping away. A good strategy can only be deviced by quick wits and smart thinking.
fiend91

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

If a person is smart he would also be strategic. Both characrerisitic is needed in order to become successful. Because it's not really enough to become smart. It would need implementation that requires strategy.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

If a person is smart then they will be automatically done good strategies in their lives like if we look at the successful business man they have made good strategies and then follow different ways in a smart manner and come true their dreams. In the present time we have decided to do some good investments then for this we have different option available like we can invest in stock market or we can invest in currency market all of them are based on strategies.
Yes it is true, all smart people of course produce good thoughts and strategies, it certainly takes time, sometimes we like to speculate when we should always practice to make an analysis of all things.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

I think it's the same things Smiley. When you are smart you can easily make stragegy and get a success after, when you can do this that means you are smart Grin

B4rk4d4

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:56:19 AM

Being a smart person isn't just enough if you ar3 not a strategic too. What is the value if you don't have any talent or skill to be a strategic. So i choose both of them because it is the very best combination skill that a person have.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:09:54 AM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

In my opinion I prefer be a smart people with strategic actions. You can take strategic steps with smart calculations. this will make your business more successful.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:14:54 AM

I think it's the same things Smiley. When you are smart you can easily make stragegy and get a success after, when you can do this that means you are smart Grin
When you are smart then you can just think fast about the things that you can do in order to have a successful or good result while being strategic is being more than smart because when you are a strategic then you can think fast about the specific solution and not only the possible solution then you can just execute it with low risk of getting failure.
yametekudasai

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:21:55 AM

For me being smart and strategic comes hand in hand. You can't be strategize effectively without being smart and vice versa. Planning is in between these two and I think it'll be more effective to try both hand in hand.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:24:18 AM

When you are smart then you can just think fast about the things that you can do in order to have a successful or good result while being strategic is being more than smart because when you are a strategic then you can think fast about the specific solution and not only the possible solution then you can just execute it with low risk of getting failure.

This is purely simple. Guess what? The smartest person have the best strategy so they are actually both connected. How can we say that a good strategist beats the smart guy. Then that strategist must be smarter then?  Grin
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:35:01 AM

There are many people who risk and don't know much what are doing but they suceced, at the other side there are many "experts" who are afraid to make investments and fail and make mistakes!
They were risktakers but most of them become successful on what they choose and if failure will comes there way they were able to overcome in it because they already know the risk involved on the fields that they choose.I think its all about a strong heart and minds to stand by our decisions even if we failed because someday we will learn from that mistakes and be more smarter in the next decisions that were going to take.

Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

I think there are different kinds of smarts, and ultimately it comes down to your goals. Someone who is a mathematical genius may not be 'smart' with their money, and could end up broke.
I agree. There are these persons who are just smart in computations but when it comes to budgeting their consumption they failed. It is because a person must not only high in their IQ but they must also have high EQ or emotional quotience. It is how you can handle yourself in every situations. If you have a balance IQ and EQ then you will be both smart and strategic.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
jputra635

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:19:28 AM

In my opinion, I think being strategic is a part of being smart. Because you won't be able to think of ways if you're a little too weak when it comes to making decisions and choices. But then, I guess there are a lot of definition of strategic & smart and this depends on how another person will define it
commlinx

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:22:14 AM

For me,  I think it is better to be strategic than to be smart.  Strategy is frequently observed as something extremely smart individuals do — those leader of-the-class people with topnotch scholastic certifications. In any case, in light of the fact that these are the people pulled in to strategy doesn't mean they will normally exceed expectations at it.

The issue with smart individuals is that they are accustomed to looking for and finding the correct answer; shockingly, in strategy there is no single right response to discover.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

uote author=commlinx link=topic=2143949.msg35055197#msg35055197 date=1524115334]
For me,  I think it is better to be strategic than to be smart.  Strategy is frequently observed as something extremely smart individuals do — those leader of-the-class people with topnotch scholastic certifications. In any case, in light of the fact that these are the people pulled in to strategy doesn't mean they will normally exceed expectations at it.

The issue with smart individuals is that they are accustomed to looking for and finding the correct answer; shockingly, in strategy there is no single right response to discover.

[/quote]

I think they should be partner both strategic and smart.Strategic person have many ideas,plans and aiming for thier achievments to fulfill, smart people used also thier intelligence
to think how to build some ideas.
decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:51:55 PM

Being strategic is also being smart,but being smart on every strategy being a strategic person it will really works perfect.Choosing the right strategy is being smart,and being smart to use the strategy is best.So theres no need for comparison for this two traits,you need both of them
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

Is it enough to be smart with just nothing to lean on and go on with your life? Because i feel that there are a lot of people who doesn't know how to handle their money with regards to see in the future. Is it enough to be smart and not be strategical or somewhat a person who has a lot of experience. Who would you choose?

For me it is required to be a master of both things like of course you can not have experience if you are not going to try and some people would think it's a waste of their time if they are doing what they know already like repeating their work over and over again. So it should be in a balance.

Being a smart person is different from strategic person, most smart person will follow the rules because they are only good at one task or they focus on one task while those strategic person will think of different way to become more productive.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: