Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of CryptoCurrencies  (Read 2212 times)
richman0201

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:03:39 PM

Cryptocurrecies have a very bright future, if it can rise above all other means of exchange in a short while,
I'm so optimistic about it's future.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:09:06 PM

The Future of cryptocurrencies is very bright cryptocurrencies are face of new internet information and decentralized society peoples governance for money now everyone is realizing the importance of money and asset within people control in this scenario cryptocurrencies play important role
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

The Future of cryptocurrencies is very bright cryptocurrencies are face of new internet information and decentralized society peoples governance for money now everyone is realizing the importance of money and asset within people control in this scenario cryptocurrencies play important role
The future of cryptocurrencies is fully safe and defined.Since it is the period of digitization,these cryptocurrencies are getting very popular.More people are now getting attracted towards cryptocurrencies as they yield a lot of profit and that too in a less period of time.Though these cryptocurrencies are not legalised in many nations,their users are increasing day by day.Even billionaires are showing interest towars these cryptocurrencies.
abhishek_bittu

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:18:50 PM

Cryptocurrencies will continue to be relevant. The way Facebook unified and connected the world via social media, cryptocurrencies will be used to melt the frictions that arise from nation states. WE ARE at 1992 of the Internet revolution but with money.
That being said: the 90’s were dominated by Netscape, Yahoo, and AOL. 20 years later and Yahoo is the only one really still holding on (and honestly I’m not sure if I would take them or Macy’s as the company most likely to implode in the next 24 months).
BitChief

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:21:01 PM

Indeed, the time has come where bitcoin is the most popular and valuable cryptocurrency where people from Wall Street to CME are investing their money into it. Bitcoin also reached another level where people are trading it on the same market with USD, Euro, and Pounds, e.g. Square cash and CME. 

Yes it definitely feels like change is in the air, still there remains a lot of change and progress to be made before we reach a decentralized future. Only time will tell exactly what that future will look like

GoNetWork★☆★ By the Winning Team at ETHWaterloo ★☆★GoNetWork
▬World's Largest Ethereum Hackathon▬ (https://gonetwork.co/)
Smpdytz

Activity: 122
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

Cryptocurrency will be the major currency in the future .define it has a great future with lot of exchangers wallets and blockchains transaction speed are even far better than today.you will have a shopping in shopping mall with crypto payment card
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

Hello, This is my first post within the general forum area. I am happy to be a part of such an important community. I don't have to convince anyone here of the importance of Crypto-Currencies. I am curious what some people think about the future of these currencies. Do we consider them commodities? I am curious if Bitcoin/Litecoin/Namecoin/etc will ever be traded on an open market much like currency exchanges or NYSE. They are currently traded on an open market but the transfers are limited to payment systems that can be difficult. My question is this: Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency. However, until Bitcoin can be adapted to large-scale physical dollars or coins they will remain a digital currency. They are obviously much more secure than credit cards and financial market holdings. I hope that Bitcoin can become more of a liquid asset. That would change the game indefinitely. The more liquid the currency the more available it becomes and the transactions become easier. Anyways.... I appreciate anyone's insight into this matter as it will help me decide whether to invest in Bitcoin for the long haul. Thanks!

See you on the other side,

Mahonias Mavrostomos
The time is what justifies everything. What you were asking few years ago is currently happening because bitcoin is being traded with the major fiat currencies by CME, MAN, and CBOE. The major futures of bitcoin by these trading and exchange options is what makes bitcoin is so valuable today. The bitcoin has a limited supply and yet playing the same game with the major fiats currencies in the world such as USD, Euro and Pounds.  
Gis15

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:28:46 PM

reviews this time is very interesting
Perhaps many will be waiting for whether this currency could be a real currency in the future.

And what do you think of this?
mafia22

Activity: 148
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

I believe that in the future we will live in the era of Crypto-currency. Perhaps the first step will be the creation of one of the states, its own crypto currency, but with the possibility of complete control over its circulation (collection of taxes, control of purchases), the second step can be a complete disposal of the money we are accustomed to. Our children will be ready for a new, and then our economy will change completely!
mahboob123

Activity: 723

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:53:16 PM

the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and very sucess for big earning

rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

the future of cryptocurrencies is very bright and very sucess for big earning
A cryptocurrency that aspires to become part of the mainstream financial system may have to satisfy widely divergent criteria. It would need to be mathematically complex (to avoid fraud and hacker attacks) but easy for consumers to understand.
Sips

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

I believe that in the future we will live in the era of Crypto-currency. And this future is very bright and sucessfull for big earnings.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:13 PM

All of us look towards the future and now look forward to seeing a lot of fun in increasing bitcoin. I also think a lot of things to be done by 2018 and it's time to get everything done. Most of the time we find here and many ICO scams that can attack us thoroughly. Cool
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

In Japan bitcoin is already accepted as a currency. Many governments are willing to accept cryptocurrencies, but want to have some regulations first. So, there is a future for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin will have some improvements on transactions, that will make it much better to use as a currency.

GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:10:44 PM

Already in many countries, they beat the bitcoins to financial assets! Now we are witnessing the birth of the whole world of bitcoin and the whole market! Of course, he is at the start, and now this market is very difficult! Because everyone sees how a competitor in the financial sector is growing! I am sure that the whole world will soon cease to resist and will take bitcoin into their own hands!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

Cryptocurrency  is digital currencies that are used with the techniques of cryptography to know crypto we have to know what is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized currency that is earned by the function of networks. The decentralization is free from government interference Bitcoin are created digitally through a mining process. Fiat currency is centralized one and the bank regulates the amount of currency and is generally secured, but Bitcoin is digital and decentralized in nature and has no securities or no mechanisms to support.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:52:45 PM

Already in many countries, they beat the bitcoins to financial assets! Now we are witnessing the birth of the whole world of bitcoin and the whole market! Of course, he is at the start, and now this market is very difficult! Because everyone sees how a competitor in the financial sector is growing! I am sure that the whole world will soon cease to resist and will take bitcoin into their own hands!

In the next few years I think cryptocurrency will replace cash and become the primary means of payment worldwide. With the advantages of online payment and high security systems the crypto coins will replace other payment instruments.

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

In the next few years I think cryptocurrency will replace cash and become the primary means of payment worldwide. With the advantages of online payment and high security systems the crypto coins will replace other payment instruments.
That is going to change how most people make money online. Some people want to go out side to make money, they can now make it anywhere they want to be.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
charlie_cutie2002

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

The Future of cryptocurrenceies it will become successful  because now a days many people  are knowledgeable about bitcoin and they become rapidly growing population of the investors and users.
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 06:59:09 AM

I truly believe that Crypto will be successful in future and the fiat currency will be replaced by the same up to certain extent.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: