Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of CryptoCurrencies  (Read 2209 times)
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

Hello, This is my first post within the general forum area. I am happy to be a part of such an important community. I don't have to convince anyone here of the importance of Crypto-Currencies. I am curious what some people think about the future of these currencies. Do we consider them commodities? I am curious if Bitcoin/Litecoin/Namecoin/etc will ever be traded on an open market much like currency exchanges or NYSE. They are currently traded on an open market but the transfers are limited to payment systems that can be difficult. My question is this: Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency. However, until Bitcoin can be adapted to large-scale physical dollars or coins they will remain a digital currency. They are obviously much more secure than credit cards and financial market holdings. I hope that Bitcoin can become more of a liquid asset. That would change the game indefinitely. The more liquid the currency the more available it becomes and the transactions become easier. Anyways.... I appreciate anyone's insight into this matter as it will help me decide whether to invest in Bitcoin for the long haul. Thanks!

See you on the other side,

Mahonias Mavrostomos
You can see that the market is showing signs of uptrend in the short term as bitcoin and altcoin prices are rising steadily today, so I think that this time you should only invest short and not invest long term to bitcoin. Given that in long term, bitcoin prices are still bearish and may continue to drop at any time, I think the bitcoin price will fall to $ 4,000 by the end of 2018.
Boppsross

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:26:18 PM

I think the future have a long live for the cryptos... Why? every year they use increase worldwide!!
Cryptogid

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:30:07 AM

Believe it or not,cryptocurrency is future,its efficiency, decentralized nature,then the technology is what people will embrace sooner than any one thinks..
euronine897

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Will Bitcoin be considered as a major currency like US dollar and Euro ? Yes it will and it will become more because it has qualities that fiat currencies doesn't have but to become  globally recognized digital currency it might take a while until the world adapt with the new concept but in the near future we will see a entirely different financial and banking system in the world due to cryptocurrency revolution
superman99

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:03:04 PM

Revolution 4.0
I believe the crytocurrency market is always growing.
Technology is developing, it exists.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:41:13 PM

We all know that BTC has fallen short of its value last year, but it seems that it started rising this quarter. Blockchain technology is gaining traction and many companies apply it because they can find it cheaper and more efficient by investing in it or even some online business that can provide code. Notify when they play the game.

Nice topic,cryptocurrency in the future is will not be prohibited anymore all over the world
Future is unpredictable but i am confident it will be great for bitcoin holders. The price of bitcoin right now is slowly increasing so i think in the next more years it can reach about 10k. Considering also the continues growing of bitcoin users around the world, the number of people investing in bitcoin is increasing time by time. So i would say the future of btc will be great.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:40:59 PM

Cryptocurrecies have a very bright future, if it can rise above all other means of exchange in a short while,
I'm so optimistic about it's future.
Yes, cryptocurrency now are very in demand I think it give bright future to us cause the value is continues increasing being optimistic in business it is give successful in life.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:07:24 PM

Most people think and see Cryptocurrency solely as a get rich quick program or scheme forgetting that it has far much more opportunities and use case in the real world. As for me and my household, we will continue to appreciate the technology.

Hello, This is my first post within the general forum area. I am happy to be a part of such an important community. I don't have to convince anyone here of the importance of Crypto-Currencies. I am curious what some people think about the future of these currencies. Do we consider them commodities? I am curious if Bitcoin/Litecoin/Namecoin/etc will ever be traded on an open market much like currency exchanges or NYSE. They are currently traded on an open market but the transfers are limited to payment systems that can be difficult. My question is this: Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency. However, until Bitcoin can be adapted to large-scale physical dollars or coins they will remain a digital currency. They are obviously much more secure than credit cards and financial market holdings. I hope that Bitcoin can become more of a liquid asset. That would change the game indefinitely. The more liquid the currency the more available it becomes and the transactions become easier. Anyways.... I appreciate anyone's insight into this matter as it will help me decide whether to invest in Bitcoin for the long haul. Thanks!

See you on the other side,

Mahonias Mavrostomos
ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

The future of crypto will have more coin created by the founders. More and more investors will be joining the crypto market as well as more reputable trading floors to serve. Our trading needs
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

I think that already many countries are accepted Cryptocurrencies.The Cryptocurrencies future is bright.Many people like this currency because Cryptocurrency is a digital gold.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

I think the future have a long live for the cryptos... Why? every year they use increase worldwide!!
That is true, for me they will totally change the economy and ways of purchasing/ doing transactions, for me this is the future money in some way.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

I think cryptocurrency has a bright future in upcoming days. Because in many countries people are doing the best possible use of cryptocurrency. As well as within several years people will use bitcoin to make the payment. So basically there will be good days for the cryptocurrency.
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

This is true that the other currencies are good too. But you can not gnore this fact that Bitcoin is the future of all the crypto coins available in the market.
Hammer45head

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:05:22 PM

....Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency...

Maybe somewhere in the distant future.... I don't believe it is possible in the near future...
cryptochain5

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:09:13 AM

i believe Cryptocurrencies future is bright.Many people like this currency because Cryptocurrency is a digital gold. and I think that some countries are accepted Cryptocurrencies.
jimmydvd

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:33:55 AM

investing in long-term bitcoin is very good in my opinion because bitcoin is a benchmark for other coin exchanges and bitcoin cannot be influenced by alt. coin so this is very good to invest.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:06:27 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies are great and bright because we can really say that because we can see that the cryptocurrencies are really doing a great work in the internet and a lot of people are now engaging themselves into cryptocurrency because they noticed the opportunities and possibilities that can be done with cryptocurrency.
hongthoa498156@gmail.com

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:10:50 AM

Agree with the post mate, even now if we go some market and ask for the bitcoin payment system they say so proudly to use it, we can see the high growth of bitcoin which is increasing more and more  with time,. Abilities of the crypto currencies specially the bitcoin is very much and it is expending more on the behalf of increasing number of investors and highly increasing demand of bitcoin
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

This is very impressive. I believe crypto currency will rule the world. I believe different companies will start paying their workers with cryptos. This kind of programme should be encouraged around the world to ensure people have more knowledge about cryptos. I see most people having no knowledge or very little knowledge about it which makes them scared to invest or get into the blockchain to engage in crypto currency activities.
Thanks for sharing this great post. 💗
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

Since bitcoin had been on the rise nowadays, the most probable scenario in the future is that this type of currency will be the next big thing to the point where the world might revolve around it (it might happen!). Nonetheless, that is of uncertainty. The only thing sure for now is that it is a good investment.
Yes I agree. Bitcoin will rise and it will improve its capacity to help the users in terms of financial. Bitcoin will always be the crypto currency around the globe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: