Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of CryptoCurrencies  (Read 2209 times)
vagsun

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

Cheesy The future of crypto Currencies will be Brilliant and vivid. Many new members are joining crypto family day by day and thus investing in crypto has become a trend. People have now realised that saving or investing in banks won't give higher returns ,which increased the amount of investments in crypto. Large members in the crypto family is the evidence that crypto will have bright future.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eveniyk

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

S O A R

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:38:00 AM

The main problem of bitcoin is that its price is unstable. It is very difficult to use bitcoin to pay for goods when its price changes within significant limits.

svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

I think that for the crypto currency and the system of blocking our future, yes, now there is a very controversial opinion about the crypto currency, because we have not yet heard from our states a clear opinion on it.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

I think that the cryptocurrencies is waiting for a great future and their popularity will only grow. They will begin to appear in various spheres of human activity and they will become much more convenient and easier to use.
pimkobai

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

In my opinion, there is a great future in cryptocurrency and in the coming years, more people would be educated about bitcoin and will be able to participate in bitcoin investment. With this, the price growth of bitcoin will continue to flourish and soar high in the coming years making your investment earn promising profit.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:54:13 PM

I trust the eventual fate of bitcoin and different cryptographic forms of money everywhere is brilliant. With each passing day, more organizations and people acknowledge bitcoin and with this expanding number of individuals tolerating bitcoin, it will multi day be for the most part acknowledged. The various advantages of bitcoin and different cryptographic forms of money has influenced it to wind up so prevalent among individuals. The way that one can end up rich by basically buyingband holding, exchanging or notwithstanding taking part in signature battles is mind blowing.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

In my opinion, there is a great future in cryptocurrency and in the coming years, more people would be educated about bitcoin and will be able to participate in bitcoin investment. With this, the price growth of bitcoin will continue to flourish and soar high in the coming years making your investment earn promising profit.

Cryptocurrencies will continue to rise as long as more and more investors will join and of course more and more people will buy and hold different cyptos.
cryptocity90

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

Cryptocurrencies will continue to rise as long as more and more investors will join and of course more and more people will buy and hold different cyptos. and also Many new members are joining crypto family day by day and thus investing in crypto has become a trend.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

The future of crypto will be more and more potential and more and more investors will be accepted and developed for more crypto products to give investors more choice to invest.
CityLife Corp.

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:37:56 PM

The emergence of cryptocurrency has sparked a debate about its future. Despite some issues, its success since its 2009 launch has inspired the creation of alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum. A blockchain of cyrptocurrency that is not just a simple ledger. It can execute codes that enables you to specify the conditions under which a transaction will
occur which is called "Smart Contracts". Smart Contract will be executed without any outside interference, and will even happen regardless ofthat fact that something might happen to a computer on the distributed database. Blockchain technology is indeed the future.

Awesome
demoltion

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

the future of this longer crypto is a bright future that can change the economy for me and more people like the bitcoin itself without having to force us, to be honest this is what we should use
Dikarama7

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

The cryptocurrency is getting known, the more time the more people join crypto. And can't be denied with so many benefits that exist in cryptocurrencies, cryptocurrencies are very likely to have a bright future.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
Melchized329

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:52:59 AM

Cryptocurrencies will receive mass adoption as the years go by. Since people will be more open minded towards cryptocurrencies and what they stand for. These mass adoption will increase the value of cryptocurrencies on the market and they can be used for trading as fiat currencies. But some altcoins will be shit coins and will die out of the system.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:06:27 AM

Hello, This is my first post within the general forum area. I am happy to be a part of such an important community. I don't have to convince anyone here of the importance of Crypto-Currencies. I am curious what some people think about the future of these currencies. Do we consider them commodities? I am curious if Bitcoin/Litecoin/Namecoin/etc will ever be traded on an open market much like currency exchanges or NYSE. They are currently traded on an open market but the transfers are limited to payment systems that can be difficult. My question is this: Does anyone believe that Bitcoin will be traded on a massive level alongside other currencies like the Euro, U.S. Dollar, etc? If this happens than Bitcoin could likely become the worlds largest digital currency. However, until Bitcoin can be adapted to large-scale physical dollars or coins they will remain a digital currency. They are obviously much more secure than credit cards and financial market holdings. I hope that Bitcoin can become more of a liquid asset. That would change the game indefinitely. The more liquid the currency the more available it becomes and the transactions become easier. Anyways.... I appreciate anyone's insight into this matter as it will help me decide whether to invest in Bitcoin for the long haul. Thanks!

See you on the other side,

Mahonias Mavrostomos
the future of bitcoin depends on the investor and the decision of the government in a country if there is no more interest from investors to invest in the future of bitcoin will certainly decrease dramatically as well as the government ban if the government has prohibited investors from doing anything
takatonanami

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:36:14 AM

Currently there are still few participants in the market, so I think that there is a possibility that we will go up if the number of participants increases. Participants may increase more if regulation is relaxed.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Crypto currencies are good to trade now and if we hold it for a future then we can make more profit now the price is going to rise and soon we will see that bitcoin is deposited in banks while the crypto market is expanding with time.

williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:50:30 AM

yes i’m talk  from future and CryptoCurrencies is best thing to investment

hope you safe more than 100 BTC OR i back to 2013 and buy 100BTC
oh if i go back to 2013 i will buy Bitcoin With All my money and will be happy in november 2017 hehe
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

Crypto currencies are good to trade now and if we hold it for a future then we can make more profit now the price is going to rise and soon we will see that bitcoin is deposited in banks while the crypto market is expanding with time.
investing in Bitcoin for make in the future to cryptocurrency increasingly popular because of Bitcoin, yes you are right, market prices are now back up and now it's a good idea to buy cheap coins to get big profits before crypto market prices high soar.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies are great and bright because we can really say that because we can see that the cryptocurrencies are really doing a great work in the internet and a lot of people are now engaging themselves into cryptocurrency because they noticed the opportunities and possibilities that can be done with cryptocurrency.
I also agree with you, and it is true that the coming time is great for us because of crypto currency, and I rely on it that crypto has bright future for us, the valid reason is that now in this time, every people like to work with crypto then why not in future people like it.   
Abdul Wasay

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

I see a bright future of crypto currency because it will highly adopted in the future by the people ... governments are already failed in stopping its trade so i will say crypto has a good future

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: