Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:10:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:10:26 AM

I think it's possible for everyone because it can be learned. It depends only on people who are lazy and without determination. they will be like that for a lifetime. So anyone can be young or old as long as you're always hardworking and patient.

For me as well, it is not only for educated and knowleageable people. Everything can be learned  and it doesn't require you to be a degree holder inorder for you to learn. For as long as you are dedicated to what you are doing, you can reach your aim. In bitcoin at first it's a bit confusing, for example how to rank up, when and how to join the signature campaign, etc. But it is just only at first, when you continuw reading those relevant information in here like in forums, surely you can make it. You can learn everything. And most of all you will enjoy doing bitcoin knowing that you can earn extra income from it.
geniabelty

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:24:26 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

It's not. Since even though you aren't that educated you still study Bitcoin on your own. Every person is unique and even some so called "KNOWLEDGEABLE" people doesn't even know that Bitcoin exists. We are talented on our ways, it will depend on how we will use it. A lot of people I knew that don't have degree were successful in this field. This industry is I think fair enough for all.

olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:30:22 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

I will agree that with this even though bitcoin is make for the totality of people, there is also an a prerequisite knowledge one must have which is to seek knowledge about it because sometimes you might not get someone who will show the way or even push for it and for those who have there is need to be able to afford a smart phone to even do some basic things considering bitcoin relies on the use of internet enable phones.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:49:27 AM

Of course not! Bitcoin is for everybody either your educated or not. Your knowledge is not based on your educational attainment. You can be successful in bitcoin based on your strategies and smart decisions i think.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:58:31 AM

I don't know about blockchain and bitcoin technology, but i've used bitcoin for business and trading. And we can not convict that bitcoin used for educated people only.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:03:23 AM

Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

i won't answer your question but i can tell you that the answer to your question is the same answer to the following question:
do you think Credit Cards or services such as PayPal is only for knowledgeable and educated people who are familiar with the technical aspects of these services?

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:05:55 AM

No, it is for the one that want to learn and not afraid to try something new, it is not that hard to setup a wallet and to do transactions using Bitcoin and you don't need to know a lot of technical things,  as long as you want to learn there is nothing too hard and by the times you will get all the knowledge by yourself

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:06:40 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone, regardless of age, race or state of mind. It only needs guts and patience when dealing with bitcoin. You need guts to invest on it and patience to wait for it to increase in value before selling it.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:08:39 AM

Bitcoin does not require someone to be educated like having a college degree or higher but you need to be knowledgeable with regards to bitcoin on how to use it cause how can you transact with someone if you don't know how to do it. If someone is willing to learn something, he will do what he can to understand it and those who are willing to earn from it would invest their time to learn more but you don't need a degree to learn it all.

Maybe you can say something about being educated and knowledgeable because of the signature campaigns requiring quality posts but one doesn't need to have a higher degree to participate in one as long as others can understand his post and can contribute something to bitcoin community.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:09:12 AM

No. Not only people who are educated and have a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency are can use bitcoins, it is also can be use by all citizens and all people in our society.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:19:14 AM

Of course not but having any knowledge and education which is relevant to cryptocurrencies will certainly give them an edge among different people. If the person has any background regarding financial aspects of investments and trading, then he/she would likely know WHEN and WHERE to invest their money properly which greatly reduces the risk of losing money. On the other hand, individuals who does not have any knowledge regarding bitcoins are not actually on a bad spot, rather they still have room for experiencing and learning the basic tricks and trades of bitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:32:28 AM

It is for everyone. I think even the most uneducated person will do all he can to learn if you tell him there is big money in bitcoin. Even the most skeptical person like  me made me more enthusiastic when i saw what is happening in my friend's life because of bitcoin. 

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:38:26 AM

You don't need to have a university degree in order to use bitcoin.
But a few basic skills in working with a computer are necessary.
More important is that you must be willing to learn a few new things, act on your own and do that carefully.
Unlike a bank, you have nobody here in the bitcoin world who would handle things for you if something goes wrong with a transaction.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:31:41 AM

For me, no, because all of us can use bitcoin. It doesn't matter if you are not well educated or not educated at all because all of us has the right to use the bitcoin. We all have different needs and we are also have the same needs especially when it comes to financial problem. Let's stop being racist and accept that all us are the same and all of us has the same rights whether you are rich or poor like me.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:05:42 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin is not just for educated and knowledgeable peoples only, bitcoin can be recognized by peoples regardless of background. But in an uneducated or uninformed person it seems to be rather difficult to understand or need more explanation to introduce him/her. Bitcoin is freely used by anyone, whatever its background i guess. It's not forbidden, but it only about takes a more learning of bitcoin to him/her.
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 09:43:01 AM

I do not think that statement is appropriate. I think the bitcoin can be for everyone, as long as the person is willing to learn about bitcoin in order to understand the meaning and function of bitcoin.
sishahid

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:11:59 AM

I think Bitcoins are not only for a well-educated person. It is for everyone who has some knowledge in modern technology. I saw a person who has no quality education, but he earns huge BTC per month. It might be your's idea goes wrong.
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:18:14 AM

I totally disagree to this. As for what I know bitcoin is a currency and it is for all kinds and class of people whether they are rich , middle class or poor. It is open to all.
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:27:37 AM

I can say that at this point, bitcoin is not for everyone. Well, anybody can use it, but not everybody has the same risk tolerance level. Seeing that it is a volatile asset and currency, many would rather stick with the traditional and conventional forms of investment and currency. Both the educated and not so knowledgeable can have access to it, for as long as they know how tmake use of it.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:35:18 AM

You do not need to be educated but you have to have a detail knowledge about how you should and where/which way you must invest.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: