Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:42:37 AM

No way. It's not for people who aren't open for learning, though. Bitcoins and the technology behind it could be quite complicated, and could overwhelm you if you don't want it enough. It doesn't matter what you initially know, just as long as you actually take the effort to educate yourself about it. It's kind of like stocks in that sense.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:51:46 AM

No! everyone can use bitcoin regardless if you are educated or not for as long as you can understand bitcoin how it works and how to earn it you can be part of its growing market...That is one of the best feature of bitcoin it's for everyone and if you are not educated you can easily learn it by the help of your family and friends...
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:18:26 AM

I can not even now say yet undoubtedly we would truly be educated in ready to connect with on a few things and we should need to adapt up effectively. At any point they should know something about innovation to utilize it in measurements and financial matters, in the event that they need to gain from it. IF we are on zero information I would state we would truly experience considerable difficulties to connect with it particularly on those individuals who dint have any clue on techy things yet by one means or another we can ready to learn up step by step. if that we are truly interest on drawing in it.

Furthermore, the aptitudes can be produced en route, such as perusing and common trading knowledge.
Darknight31

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:31:11 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

It is not only for educated and knowledgeable people but rather it is for everyone who is interested to learn about bitcoin. And also it is for the people who believe in bitcoin, If you believe in it, you are willing to learn , it doesn't require you to be a degree holder.  
I don't agree that bitcoin can only be used by educated and knowledgeable people, because I believe that bitcoin if for everyone, for anyone who wants to earn and who wants to learn. I think that as long as a person has the urge to study and know the basics of bitcoin and with a little idea about the internet and devices used for it, that person can use bitcoin.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:30:26 AM

no, bitcoin is universal coin, its mean that bitcoin can use all people in the world, include non educated, non knowledgeable people, unsocial, or something like that, they can use bitcoin freedom, if they know how to use bitcoin, how to receive, how to send and all about bitcoin i think they can use bitcoin.
Some people gives crazy answers that makes me lmao XD. What concerns being universal with education and being knowledgeable? The question is whether bitcoin is meant only for the educated and not if it’s a universal currency. Yes it’s a decentralized currency, but is meant only for those that are educated. If you can’t read and write, then you can’t make use of bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:34:42 AM

no, bitcoin is universal coin, its mean that bitcoin can use all people in the world, include non educated, non knowledgeable people, unsocial, or something like that, they can use bitcoin freedom, if they know how to use bitcoin, how to receive, how to send and all about bitcoin i think they can use bitcoin.
Some people gives crazy answers that makes me lmao XD. What concerns being universal with education and being knowledgeable? The question is whether bitcoin is meant only for the educated and not if it’s a universal currency. Yes it’s a decentralized currency, but is meant only for those that are educated. If you can’t read and write, then you can’t make use of bitcoin.
That is right, if you at least know how to read and write then you can use bitcoin because it is not hard to use and it is just like the fiat currencies but it is much better because you can use it through the internet and you can earn money also without going out to your house. Bitcoin is not for highly educated, it is for everyone who can read and write.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:05:20 AM

Bitcoin is not needed well educated people but it need atleast some education to understand and also it completely depends on the persons interest I have seen lots of well educated IT engineers couldn't able to understand bitcoin .
aretebit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

All that glitters is not bitcoin

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:19:05 AM

Maybe that's the reason it's not mainstream yet Tongue
Seriosly you do not have to be educated for be able to use bitcoin because there are simple web apps for using it like blockchain.info or the exchangers. The new generations of millenials writte more on the keyboard than on paper so it is for everyone nowadays.

Dirty evil government thieves: Return me my money!
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:45:15 AM

On my opinion it is not only for educated, but for the people who has a trust, a patience, and know how to understand and have also a discipline on when and how to get bitcoin. It is not only with degree or a titled person. Many of my friend i told about bitcoin don't want to start because they have no time and patience on using a computer even though i told them that they can earn money on joining here.So its not my fault if the time comes that many people use bitcoin.
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:49:03 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

No it's not. Everthing can be learned, an individual just needs to be determined. Bitcoin is for everyone, I believe. Being educated or not should nit be a limit to those who are unfortunate to be a part of Bitcoin community or one of its investors. They only need people to teach them how and what Bitcoin is.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:16:13 AM

I agree to you that the bitcoins in not only for the knowledgeable persons. and it is for everyone. I can say that all of types of the citizens can use bitcoins. Bitcoin are for everyone and I am sure that most of the people in the society will use it in the future.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:23:12 AM

Being educated and knowledgeable is not necessary at all. I knew a lot of people getting engage in this activities such as staking and mining but they don't have acedamical status in school. Maybe being smart and some managing skills can help through this because it is more reliable to be tactical than  being knowledgeable, practical than being educational. Above all, it is the opinion thats is powerful in this sense of campaigns, I guess.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:30:46 AM

I think it's not very difficult to learn how to hold and use bitcoins, just like how to use a smartphone.
Symphony_fr

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:32:40 AM

No, the bitcoins are used by people with different levels of education and different age categories. And to earn bitcoin it is enough just to hold coins and wait for the price to rise, even a child can do it.

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:47:27 PM

To my mind one of the main misdion of bitcoin is  to be useful for everybody. As a result all of are not proffesors of mathemetics and programmers,economics. Acording this bitcoin is not only for educated people.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

I think bitcoin is not just for educated and knowledgeable people, but bitcoin for all those who have an interest to make bitcoin as a source of income both as main income and a side income, no need the educated and knowledgeable people to get profit, but depend on your lucks too
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:30:48 PM

People who use bitcoin is knowledgable and educated ( in their own ways) of bitcoin. You don't have to be a graduate of any degrees just to be qualified to join in the forum.
I am a student and it just proves that bitcoin is not limited for anyone.
Maybe all you need is you must know how to speak and understand English because it is the main language used here.
And upon entering the forum you should obey all rues and regulations to avoid being banned.
One more thing, knowledge about bitcoin is not just by being educated of it or any background but also experiencing the whole thing.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:26:51 AM

of course not, like you said we are different. Everyone has skills and knowledge even though they don't have high educational attainment. for me, if you know how to read and write is enough to used bitcoin. But you only need to read and read on different forums here and ask others members for advises and strategies that can help and improve you. You need to have a determination to learn and be focus. Enhance your skills.

C
Finally C is!!!
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:26:50 AM

That depends. If the educated and knowledgeable people you are referring to are those who took up high degrees in college, then I think it isn't. But if we talk about people who are knowledgeable in bitcoins, then it is. Bitcoins can be learned by your own. You won't earn from bitcoins if you have no knowledge about it.
It depends on the person. Do you think some educated persons used bitcoin as a sourvmce of income? Maybe. But they can earn more koney because theyre educated. So for me. It depends on the person. Because there is some people who is educated and also using bitcoin as a source of income. And for those who are not educated or not well educated. Maybe some person have their own skills. Some person can easily understand what bitcoin is.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:02:12 AM

Being educated and knowledgeable is not necessary at all. I knew a lot of people getting engage in this activities such as staking and mining but they don't have acedamical status in school. Maybe being smart and some managing skills can help through this because it is more reliable to be tactical than  being knowledgeable, practical than being educational. Above all, it is the opinion thats is powerful in this sense of campaigns, I guess.

Educational attainment is not the basis if one can use bitcoin or not. As long as someone can understand how to use a computer or mobile phone, internet and how bitcoin works then he can use it. It's not something that needs qualification and as long as someone has the basic tools to access it then he can freely use it. Maybe in terms of earning then there would be a qualification like being in a signature campaign. Participants in a campaign should be able to construct a sentence that is understandable so that others can relate to his post.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: