Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
Michael_Token

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:24:23 AM

To a certain extent, because managing accounts, private keys, crypto rules, ... requires a little bit of organization.

But of course you don't need to go to college to manage bitcoins.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:25:19 AM

Bitcoin is free for every one to use.There is no limitations or restrictions that only educated people should use bitcoin.But what makes the difference is that most of uneducated people don't have knowledge about digital transactions and they don't even have a debit or credit card.Since bitcoin is a digital currency,this concept would be difficult for them to understand and use practically.But since even most of them use smart phone nowadays,they too could learn how to use it and start using  bitcoins.
saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:33:11 AM

bitcoin is not only for those who have knowledge in bitcoin because bitcoin is not choosing for that.. bitcoin is free for those hard-working and patient person.. either undergraduate student can do bitcoin...

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

Yes, I do think so. Because, if you do not have knowledge, you can not learn about bitcoin. Knowing about computer is very important because if you want to use bitcoin, you need to have a computer with good internet connection. Without it, you can not access the blockchain and send bitcoin Wink

None of the above
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
No i guess it isn't just for the knowledgeable and educated people only, i think its for all the people who wants to become more successful and to have an additional income or salary for their daily life. Because bitcoins is open to all people so they could have the same opportunity like other people that already have the knowledge and for those people that are educated. This somehow give them advantage because of their background but this doesn't change what those peoples needs to become successful in life.
You would still need knowledge in able to engage into bitcoin because you would really need to have an idea on what it is and the most important thing is that you do have knowledge on internet itself and how do it works because even on this basic thing if you dont have any idea then you would really have a hard time on engaging with it this is why i do somehow believe on the thing that bitcoin is for those people who are educated or knowledgeable but theres still chances for those people who are interested and do pursue to learn as long they do know on what is bitcoin.
N@p$t3r

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:33:49 PM

Not really, bitcoin can be for drugies and the junkies too. wake up, hombr, bitcoin is money, its a currency. That makes it a thing for everybody... If it was for educated only then we better had called it schoolcoin.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

I do not think so, because i myself do not feel that i am highly educated and knowledgeable, anyone can do it as long as they have high desires and are willing to learn about bitcoin.
Bitcoin just needs someone who wants to go forward and is determined to succeed from bitcoin, without having to be highly educated.

djablom1

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:57:41 PM

I dont agree with you because i did not know anything about bitcoins till last week and i learned about it through this forum and know alot of strategies and tricks and tips to make myself good at the bitcoin status.
bigboi.chabba

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:06:02 PM

I totally disagree that bitcoin is just for the educated and knowledgeable people only because anyone can do it. There are so many resources that you could use and read for you to get an idea or know everything about bitcoin. Once you get the hang of the bitcoin it will just be use for you to manage it.

Another thing, once you used to it you can join some forums that can pay you bitcoins.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:45:42 PM

For me, its for everyone. Either your not knowledgeable, you can learn about bitcoin in the forum by just reading here. Even educated people are not knowledgeable about bitcoin because it was not advertise in the televisions specially in my country.

I think bitcoin will be more popular in the more coming years. Since for now bitcoin is making a noise in the market, I think all people will be educated what bitcoin is in the coming years.
I agree that it is for everyone because even educated or not as long as the people are able to read, write and understand what they see in the internet then they can use bitcoin because it is easy to understand and use and it is like taking your capability to use wallet into a next level with just a more powerful currency than the fiat.
It is necessary for a person to at least know how to read and right. It is needed for you to understand bitcoin and to have earnings. Good thing about bitcoin is that we do not need a college diploma or a degree to earn some money.  Sometimes a little smartness is all we need along with the knowledge of how to read and write
agatha818

Activity: 284

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:23:59 PM

nah, i think bitcoin is for everyone! specially to those who are interested in it, being educated and knowledgeable could be a potential in investing and holding bitcoin but bitcoin is for everyone, even if you are not educated as long as you understand how it works you'll do well.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:30:42 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:57:08 AM by hurain

In my opinion, yes, Bitcoin is only for those who has knowledge on how to use it. Besides, I don't see those people who don't know bitcoin being one of its user without knowing what it is.

With what's happening today, specially in this site, we are slowly adding new people to Bitcoin world with less knowledge about this., It will only bring more and more of those who rant about their transactions than those people who really are supposed to be a Bitcoin enthusiast.
although it will be more easy for those people who are  educated but still i think that it  is a skill and not proper education therefore i think every person can learn about bitcoin even if they do not have proper education. in fact it is a skill and not a proper education and therefore skill can be lear through regular practice.
heyyyrixx

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 07:15:54 AM

No. The good thing about bitcoin is that it gives an opportunity to every individual, regardless of age, to earn money to sustain their necessities and even though it doesn't reduce unemployment at least it does help people to make a living. Also, it doesn't necessarily needs to be invested with money before you can earn, skills, perseverance and hard work is the key. In addition to that, it helps people to develop their ability to reason out and to stand their thoughts and it also helps to enhance people's English proficiency and their language competency.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:44:40 PM

educated and knowledgeable is not a bitcoin issue, anyone can use bitcoin without exception, as long as those users understand how it works. educated and knowledgeable to be of value to bitcoin users because by doing so they can be more effective at utilizing bitcoin in every way.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:49:20 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

I agree with you. It is really true that bitcoin is not just for educated and knowledgeable individuals because we people do have different knowledge that we apply into different scenario. We do also have the talent of educated reasoning even though we do not have a certain background about that. We all have the capability to work into bitcoin since it was not complicated to limit the usage for educated individuals
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:52:34 PM

No i guess it isn't just for the knowledgeable and educated people only, i think its for all the people who wants to become more successful and to have an additional income or salary for their daily life. Because bitcoins is open to all people so they could have the same opportunity like other people that already have the knowledge and for those people that are educated. This somehow give them advantage because of their background but this doesn't change what those peoples needs to become successful in life.
But for using it I think it is compulsory that the person will have knowledge and will have international language to learn because it is used internationally and for getting involving in it means that the person is involving in that international community and so for communication with that community he will need knowledge to that level.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:03:07 AM

It is not just for educated people only. Maybe, for someone who know technically about bitcoin, know how to use computer, smart phone and internet and know how to browse the forum to know about the other details about bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
leisha

Activity: 105

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:19:52 AM

i think no, bitcoin was not only made for educated person but for everyone. anyone whose interested in bitcoin, may be dumb or not, can do it, as long as he/she is capable to do so.  Smiley

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:44:49 AM

Why would it be? Bitcoin is for evwryone and it should not be limited only to those who are 'educated'. Everything can be learned in different ways. And still, Bitcoin is not something be study in college for, simple marketing skills, and observations will be enough for an individual to succeed in Bitcoin. Also there are lots of people here in this forum that will guide you in Bitcoin.
AnubisStar

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:52:58 AM

I think Bitcoin is just for people who have information about it and those who try to understand better the cryptocurrency world, in the same way I don't believe that you need some kind of Harvard degree to learn everyday about this topic, you just need to be curious and have the motivation to try something new.
What I mean is that you don't need to be "the smart kiddo of the class" to be here Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: