Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
koumpesbtc

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:28:17 AM

Bitcoin is not only for educated and knowledgable people only, Through the assistance of educated and knowledgable person the uneducated can buy, store and sell in future and make some profit. There are also very smart uneducated people that can be involve in every aspect of bitcoin with just a little exposure to the concept.

I agree with the above absolutely and i would also say that even educated people at the beginning of their encounter with crypto currency and its market need assistance and guidance from seniors. But if you want to answer the question in place, someone uneducated and without help will strugle very hard to cope with the volume of information.For example, if he wants to get involved in trading on his own in the beginning the only method he has is his instinct and maybe some internet chatter. An educated person, specially in economics, he will use tools, charts and diagrams that will help in decision making. Both of them may achieve the same result but in different time and cost.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
tr3yson

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:46:31 AM

Of course not! It is for everyone, those who are willing to know what it is and anyone who shows interest about it. As far as I know, there are no restrictions on who can only use and get into bitcoins.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:19:00 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.
For me bitcoin is for everyone and can be used by anyone who wants to go ahead and grow.
Bitcoin only needs someone who is determined to find out about bitcoin, not necessarily for educated or highly educated learners.
anyone using it and learning it is important it just takes time to understand how it works.
But to get bitcoin we only do the funds and should always know the latest updates about what happened to bitcoin.
How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
For me bitcoin is for everyone and can be used by anyone who wants to go ahead and grow.
Bitcoin only needs someone who is determined to find out about bitcoin, not necessarily for educated or highly educated learners.
anyone using it and learning it is important it just takes time to understand how it works.
But to get bitcoin we only do the funds and should always know the latest updates about what happened to bitcoin.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:19:50 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:39:49 AM

I think the meaning of educated is not the one that has a degree in college. You do not have to be a graduate student to belong to crypto world. We only need knowledge about the advance world of cryptocurrencies. Yes, Bitcoin is for everyone who has an open mind to accept a change to our world economy.

smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:45:11 AM

I would say that Bitcoin is definitely geared toward the educated and knowledgeable people in society. For the most part, programmers, coders, and developers are the ones who help to create these products.

To most people, Bitcoin and alternative digital currencies look like a gamble or a high tech piece of software. In order to properly invest into Bitcoin, one has to understand not only cryptographic technology but economics itself. Only seasoned investors would have the foresight and resources to invest into Bitcoin and keep it for the long term.
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:46:43 AM

I think not so bitcoin belongs to all circles and everyone can do it but all back to each individual each and bitcoin we must introduce to all circles so that they do not miss the progress of the world crypto Cheesy
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

No, bitcoin belongs to everyone as it requires a little bit of economic and technology knowledge to use. Bitcoin is a digital currency so it's not mandatory to know how bitcoin works etc, people just need to learn how to use their smartphone to send or receive bitcoin.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:51:31 AM

Initially yes. These days things are getting a little easier to understand and things are a little more documented than they were a few years ago. Unfortunately, even now with the hard fork and other issues it does take some knowledge to understand that and not every day person is going to know what it means.

Therefore, I believe Bitcoin will be limited to those people who are familiar with computers and related fields or those who are willing to learn. You don't need to be smart, just dedicated to learning about the new concepts like with anything.
the_hillman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:52:05 AM

I think from a technological level it's for anyone and everyone which is what I love about it.

In terms of usability and user-experience, I think we've got a LONG way to go until it'll have real mainstream adoption from joe public. The reason I say that is that not everyone is particularly computer literate. If you think about even fairly simple terms to us like 2FA, public key, and private key, most normal people will not understand what they are or how to use them. There are places where Internet Banking is only just becoming a thing.

I don't think these things are insurmountable by any stretch and things will get a lot more user-friendly as time goes by, especially if mainstream players such as banks start to adopt and adapt the process/services for everyday people.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:55:45 AM

haha that would be equal to saying that water is only for the rich and knowledgeable.

The very concept of creating bitcoins was to be within the reach of every human on this earth. Its not meant to be with only the 1%.

Now, some would say that 1 BTC is equal to $5000 today, so how are poor people supposed to buy it. Do you have to buy minimum 1 btc??

You can buy BTC worth $10, $100, $284, $2999...any number you can afford. This is the great thing about bitcoin, its divisible upto 8 decimal points!
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

Yes. We are all unique and we possess our own intelligences. When we talk about bitcoin i think everyone is suitable to cryptocurrency. At first we dont have knowledge about but through our experiences we can be knowledgeable about bitcoin.

TTMNewsK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:58:06 AM

Its a big No!
Bitcoin is for everyone.
It is not just only for educated nor knowledgeable people.
As long as people are willing to place bitcoin in their lives, then bitcoin will stay to them.
iamKiko218

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:23:51 PM

Of course not. It is not only for the educated and knowledgeable people, it is for EVERYONE even if you're young or old who wants to join bitcoin. Every thing in this world can be learned and bitcoin is not that difficult to understand. Though it takes some time to learn what bitcoin is all about and how to earn it. But for a person who has patience, determination, and willingness to understand it, everything is possible.

C
Finally C is!!!
Aufar

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:39:26 PM

I do not think the bitcoin belonging to all circles either middle class or upper class has the right to learn and to have, bitcoin is entitled to everyone because it can supplement our income, besides understand bitcoin does not have to be educated but if knowledge can learn the important thing is our willingness to success in bitcoin Wink
budongski25

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:44:52 PM

Its not, because at first everyone has no knowledge on some things. Like me, at first I don't have knowledge on bitcoin, but Im eager to learn.
Right now I am still not knowledgeable on this thing. But still Im learning

If you mean with educated and knowledgeable people is the one who have college degree?
You getting a wrong idea,
Because like education or knowledge is not only for the rich or those people who want it,
Everyone have the right for it.
And every people have the right to their opinion and you have the right to ignore it.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:27:02 AM

No, bitcoin is designed to make payments globally without any intervention from a centralized body. Now, the only challenge why this is not so accessible to all is because they either don't have smart phones, or there is no internet connectivity. But I guess when the internet and smart phones become accessible to all noobs out there, they will eventually learn how to use bitcoins by practice.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:41:55 AM

Everyone, all religions, all education deserves bitcoin. Because bitcoin does not look at anyone. Stop saying it, because it will hurt the hearts of others.
mistanama

Activity: 327

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:00:06 AM

I do not believe that the use of bitcoins is just for a sophisticated person. And it is not possible for people who are not educated. Because it is being studied and learned. So bitcoins are for everyone based on their understanding
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:42:00 AM

i think it is not fair if let us say this bitcoin is for educated people or knowledgeble some people have unique avility and strategy even though they are not in educated people.....

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: