Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:49:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:51:28 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 06:57:55 AM by AniviaBtc

They only have their own computers where they can easily do what they should do to start with bitcoins. We are still poor at persisting to rent computers and we can not even do our jobs with bitcoins because we still have to wait for the first ones to rent computers

jizenlianyong

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:45:44 PM

To understand bitkoin-sphere it is absolutely not necessary to have a higher economic education, it is enough just to have the ability to think and a great desire to receive new knowledge and earn. In addition, all the necessary information about bitcoin can be found on the Internet.
moneycrypto

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

yes you are absolutely right ,bitcoin is only for tech savvy people.See the network the blockchain the complexity in this is too difficult to understand by a normal man.
If you straight jump to bitcoin without any knowledge there are 3 thing miht happens to you.
1.you might get scammed and loose all your money.
2.you get bitcoin but as you donot know how to use bitcoin you loose it by silly errors.
3.you get your bitcoin but as you donot know how to secure your coins ,you got hacked..Tongue   
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:10:49 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone even if they will not educated, because the important is that you have an idea and  you can understand what is about bitcoin. Educated is useless if you are not dedicated to know or you're not interested. There re many ways if you want to learn about bitcoin, some ways are you can do research on internet and explore yourself, and ask to those have already knowledge. Bitcoin is not only for educated people everyone has welcome and its free, as long as you have dedicated and interested to learn.
Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:18:39 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

In my own opinion no its not, because not all of us are educated but we are knowledgeable. People have different knowledge so there is no people that are not able to do their job. People have different talent so bitcoin is for everyone. Bitcoin can access by anybody as long as they do their job with their heart.
crustez00

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:06:20 AM

people with some basic knowledge requierment to know cryptocurrency, as internet and gadget (technology) and not having language barrier too that's important i think. every one that have basic knowledge of technology just need our guidance to know more about cryptocurrency. or they also can research for themself  Smiley #CMIIW

zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:28:59 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

i don't believe that bitcoin is only for a knowledgeable and educated individual because bitcoin is easy to understand and to work if you have dedication for
it, what bitcoin need is dedication and time and in terms of computer literacy, i think almost all people in a society already know how to use or surf on the internet
that makes them in front of bitcoin world only if they want to,. because i have know some people who are highly educated but have no interest on the internet or online job, therefore for me bitcoins is for all the people who are dedicated that wants to earn additional income to support financial needs.

Ankush2108

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:11:21 AM

It's wrong Bitcoin is for every one. The only thing is that you have to understand what is Bitcoin and how it works. And it is quite easy to understand. Even every work is difficult if you don't have proper knowledge about that work. Even educated people can't do everything. And main thing is self confidence believe in yourself.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:15:07 AM

I think Bitcoin can be learned by people who do not even have a college education. Everyone can know what bitcoin is and also use Bitcoin. Like real money you do not need to be educated and knowledgeable people to use real money.
I think yes we can consider bitcoin as skill and not a proper education. In fact in present time most of the education users are educated and must have computer and INTERNET knowledge, but in future i think bitcoin will be even use by illiterate, because i do not that the use of computer or internet is so much difficult i think one can easily learn about it.
I think no because people can use bitcoin even if that person is uneducated, some of bitcoin user have knowledge about bitcoin but uneducated. And many of us dont know bitcoin at first, but we learn how it works, and also some uneducated person can be smart with technology.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:23:05 AM

I think Bitcoin can be learned by people who do not even have a college education. Everyone can know what bitcoin is and also use Bitcoin. Like real money you do not need to be educated and knowledgeable people to use real money.
I think yes we can consider bitcoin as skill and not a proper education. In fact in present time most of the education users are educated and must have computer and INTERNET knowledge, but in future i think bitcoin will be even use by illiterate, because i do not that the use of computer or internet is so much difficult i think one can easily learn about it.
I think no because people can use bitcoin even if that person is uneducated, some of bitcoin user have knowledge about bitcoin but uneducated. And many of us dont know bitcoin at first, but we learn how it works, and also some uneducated person can be smart with technology.
Think of it this way. Do you need a college degree in order to fully access a Bitcoin wallet or not? If not then all people can not only use Bitcoin but can but also learn how to earn it. Bitcoin is something complicated at first but if you have the interest to learn and put dedication to it you can soon be using Bitcoin at your daily life. We all at first became noobs about what Bitcoin really is and we need to admit it that even some of you graduated with a college degree you still find it hard to understand what Bitcoin is.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:37:35 AM

bitcoin for anyone who wants to change lives better as long as they want to try and work hard
vegethegreat

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:43:33 AM

Think of it this way. Do you need a college degree in order to fully access a Bitcoin wallet or not? If not then all people can not only use Bitcoin but can but also learn how to earn it. Bitcoin is something complicated at first but if you have the interest to learn and put dedication to it you can soon be using Bitcoin at your daily life. We all at first became noobs about what Bitcoin really is and we need to admit it that even some of you graduated with a college degree you still find it hard to understand what Bitcoin is.
I agree with Theb. Education is not an issue in bitcoin it is a matter of understanding and perseverance of people to learn also to earn. It's true that bitcoin is very hard to understand and very complicated in the beginning, but you will understand it later on. No one will be discriminate in bitcoin, its open to all.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 05:11:22 AM

Like you said, bitcoin isn't only for the educated and knowledgeable people. As what i have known from a cryptocurrency junkie who said that bitcoin is currency for the people. There are lots of educated and knowledgeable people around but are not very good in planning and not risk takers. They tend to panic and sell their tokens immediately as soon as the token's market value plummets or rises. But there are uneducated and not so knowledgeable in cryptocurrency but has the heart of HODLing their coins for a better market value in the future.

BraveSpirit

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:35:59 AM

It is NOT only for the educated and knowledgeable people, it is for ALL individual who wants to be part of the bitcoin community. Bitcoin can be learned thru surfing the internet, watching videos on youtube, and asking friends about it. By doing those I have mentioned, you can easily understand what bitcoin is all about and those techniques needed in bitcoin.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:58:41 AM

I don't think so. I haven't finished college yet but I was able to understand bitcoin by spending a lot of time reading the topics in this forum. About being knowledgeable, its all about willingness to learn new things and I think it is for everyone but they really have to be determined to learn and explore new things.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:43:43 AM

It really isn't for smart or well-educated people. I believe bitcoins are for everyone who just know how to take risks, knows how to make with perfect timing, and knows how to wait and just watch. It doesn't need intensive research but it only needs adequate reading and speculations with the news about bitcoins because it affects the investors on a massive scale.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:51:34 AM

Bitcoin is not just for the knowledgeable and educated people ot can also be for the people who might not have the studies to back them up but have the interest and patience to try and delve into this and become proficient on stocks and trading and earning more

Y U MAD AT ME
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:07:15 AM

bitcoin for everyone who wants to go ahead and grow. bitcoin just needs someone who is determined to know bitcoin more deeply, not necessarily for educated people and knowledgeable high knowledge.
it is wrong if the one in bitcoin is only for among the educated, because I think bitcoin for all circles who do not know who are educated or who are not educated ..
all can come from the will and mai try, the most important understand and understand. so I do not agree if bitcoin is only for educated circles because for me it is not a guarantee and all depends on the person ..

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Harley29

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

I don't think so. I haven't finished college yet but I was able to understand bitcoin by spending a lot of time reading the topics in this forum. About being knowledgeable, its all about willingness to learn new things and I think it is for everyone but they really have to be determined to learn and explore new things.
There is no doubt that bitcoin is going to teach a lot of things and now in some countries bitcoin is going to teach in schools so I think bitcoin can give a good path to young people for their life and I think it’s very good for students as well but bitcoin is not only give knowledge here you can invest and daily trade also its actually a good source of income and can change a life of every one.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:12:57 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin is going to teach a lot of things and now in some countries bitcoin is going to teach in schools so I think bitcoin can give a good path to young people for their life and I think it’s very good for students as well but bitcoin is not only give knowledge here you can invest and daily trade also its actually a good source of income and can change a life of every one.

I do not think that bitcoin will be taught in school.  It seems that you are very sure that it will happen.  I believe if you are interested into something, it is easy for you to understand it. 

Bitcoin is not only for those who are educated or graduate and with degree.  It is enough that you know how to read and write.  To have access to computers and internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: