Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
wisdomcn

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:39:10 PM

Bitcoin is meant for everyone as you started in the post, One thing in life is the ability to learn new things, from the help of education which educated people can be able to read and understand written instructions help them to learn things faster then non-educated people who cannot read will depend on people to do everything for them. Most time it really discourage non-educated people to adopt new things.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:16:13 PM

Of course not. You don't need to be educated or knowledgeable to work in bitcoin. As long as you have enough knowledge about bitcoin, you can work on it. And as long as you are willing to learn, you can make it. You can also research about bitcoin to increase your knowledge here. This is a great help.
It is not necessary education to be able to use bitcoin, but it would be better if we have more education especially in the field of economics and technology because the two fields are very related to bitcoin so if we have a basic education about the two fields we can create and develop various things new with bitcoin.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:35:13 PM

There is no such rule like btc is meant only for the talent folks and the once with so full of knowledge .Infact btc is a digital form of currency which can be considered as an asset in which we can make an investment which give good returns for its investors even if they don't make an investment for several years.We can get profit out of btc even if we make an investment in btc for a year and later cash them after a year of investment and it also gives huge returns as its profit rate is high as compared to any other forms of investment.Education is never a barrier for investing on btc

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:59:15 AM

The presence of bitcoin has proven that many people get rich, proving that bitcoin is not for education only, bitcoin is a revolution in the world transaction system and will soon replace banks and regular money.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 07:28:30 AM

Everything in this world needs a little common sense. I mean if you bring anyone with zero knowledge of the internet itself then how would they go learning about the bitcoin itself. No offences but bitcoin isn’t for everyone because people are not trying to understand its real concept but they just thinking about it as BTC = $$. And I think that is not the right attitude to follow in first place.

So everything depends on what kind of people are getting into bitcoin and what kind of approach they are trying bring in with them. In the reality if you teach a kid about the coding stuff then obviously he grasp it and love it eventually but for the same kid if you never taught him about the pharmacy then he will never know what a medicine is! It is same kind of thing, if people try to learn it then they can take it and if they are just trying to move around it without knowing what it is then no bitcoin is not for them for sure.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:51 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

I think bitcoin is for everyone, no matter what your situation or status in life is, as long as you want to learn about bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, then it is for you. Learning and studying about bitcoin, investing and buying bitcoin or even altcoins, is never meant for a selected few, it is for all who wants it.

Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:34:11 AM

Bitcoin is a serious thing, I think bitcoin is more than just education and knowledge, bitcoin is money and commodities that can make our dreams of success be achieved immediately. many people have already earned the extraordinary wealth of bitcoin, they can have anything with bitcoin profit.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:48:03 AM

No bro...!!!
Bitcoin is suitable currency for every sector people.It's not create for specific person.BTC is word wide currency anyone invest in BTC for change to future life.I think without Bitcoin life is colorless.Bitcoin life is always happy.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:00:28 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

For me bitcoin are not only for the educated and knowledgeable people just like what you said we have different talent, knowledge and strategies even if you are a knowledge person if you are so boastful or you are impatient you can't earn. There are so many process here you don't only need knowledge you need different strategies for this.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:15:38 AM

I agree with you.
Not just Bitcoin for educated and intelligent people. Because there is no condition to use bitcoin. It's free. Anyone can use it. There is no class discrimination in bitcoin. To use Bitcoin, knowledge, experience, skills etc. But everyone must know English fairly.
Bitcoin is not only for educated and intelligent people but also for Bitcoin.
soilwork79

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:18:26 AM

I think bitcoin is for everyone. All we need is internet connection to use and buy bitcoin. Who wants to invest in BTC they start train and learn more about bitcoin.
rayymat

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:24:20 AM

hello,
no it does seems difficult to understand in start but i don't think it is only for educated people. anyone can use bitcoin
dhrazzen

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:26:46 AM

Yes,  bitcoin is not easy as we think.  You need to understand the rules, guidelines and the process in bitcoin. Thats why you need to be knowledgeable and educted before you engage in bitcoin, but bitcoin can be learn. Therefore i conclude that btc is for everybody as long as you are interested to be learn.
mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:44:23 AM

Bitcoin is also for those who don't have knowledge on it.

Remember, we can study if we are really interested and we can gain if we put dome time and effort on it. So don't be dismayed if you are also an uneducated or no knowledge on bitcoin because you can learn by attending some trainings and seminars.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:45:49 AM

You asked the question and said the answer yourself. A person should not be educated much to use bitcoin, ability to read and write is enough.
   But anyway bitcoin has some significant differences compare to others currencies. First of all a person has to involve he/herself to it somehow, but we are all involved to fiat bank system from first day of our lives. Not all of us are searching for something new in daily life, people may be very conservative. Media information services often speak about cryptocurrencies in sarcastic manner, so it may be a obstacle for them. Secondly they need to step to the way of searching information about it, they need some time and mental resources to get used.
   So bitcoin is not for educated people only, but not for everyone as well

ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:46:50 AM

That depends. Bitcoin is for everybody, the important is you know the flow and the process of bitcoin. It doesn't matter if you are a degree holder or whatsoever as long as you are interested to learn. Bitcoin can be learned.

ongahawak

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

I think Bitcoin is just for people who have information about it and those who try to understand better the cryptocurrency world,, in the same way I don't believe that you need some kind of Harvard degree to learn everyday about this topic, you just need to be curious and have the motivation to try something new...
What I mean is that you don't need to be "the smart kiddo of the class" to be here...
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:00:59 AM

No, I think it is not only for those educated and knowledgable people but for everyone. Because even if a person is not educated or not a knowledgable one, they can understand whats in this forum as long as they are reading and searching about bitcoin, also if they are interested to it and willing to gain knowledge about this they will learn and gain some knowledge eventually.
magz

Activity: 268

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:06:57 AM

I don't think that so. You do not need to have a degree in college just to have Bitcoins. Even those undergraduate can understand what Bitcoin is. No one is prohibited to use this because this is money. Though we all know this is very expensive to buy. But still, if you wants to buy Bitcoin, you may buy. If you want to study Bitcoin , you may study.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:07:52 AM

No, I think it is not only for those educated and knowledgable people but for everyone. Because even if a person is not educated or not a knowledgable one, they can understand whats in this forum as long as they are reading and searching about bitcoin, also if they are interested to it and willing to gain knowledge about this they will learn and gain some knowledge eventually.
I don't think so because bitcoin forum is for everyone and every one who have enough knowledge about bitcoin can work in this forum and can make enough profit but yes there is some issue for some uneducated people if a person is uneducated and also are a not native English speaker then he have a problem to work with this forum because in forum mostly English writer can able to work if they have knowledge about this forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: