Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:26:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:00:19 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

No this is not true at all. All of people who is starting in one thing, they didn't have a knowledge to do what they work at the beginning. I guest all of the people who enter to this forum is not know about bitcoin but some people know it. So don't be judgmental because to people who are not knowing a thing but they can learn it someday and share the idea to each others.
No its for everyone, anyone can enter into the house of bitcoin and can make their roots strong in the house by investing into it, all what needed is to gather some information about bitcoin by visiting google and youtube, seek some guidance through the forum and find some promising projects, then you will be on the way of success and be among the high class of the society in future
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:05:01 AM

Bitcoins are not only limited to educated and knowledgeable people but it is an open to everyone, everyone can buy and use bitcoins you just buy it and use it so we cannot put limits on people it is just like fiat but we have to tell people about it guide them about it.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:17:13 AM

Ofcourse yes,  bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only. Why? Because they are the one that can understand what truly bitcoin is. Educated and knowledgeable people are the one that can do what bitcoin wants to make it like for example: You need 25 post in a week. If you are educated and knowledgeable person you can understand and follow that instructions. You can do what is being ask and you can follow it properly. Educated and knowledgeable people  are very respected and responsible person so that bitcoin is just for that person only. Those people are the good example or the good model for the bitcoin that's why for me, bitcoin is just for educated and knowledgeable person.They have the right knowledge to use and do bitcoin.

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:35:39 AM

Bitcoins are not only limited to educated and knowledgeable people but it is an open to everyone, everyone can buy and use bitcoins you just buy it and use it so we cannot put limits on people it is just like fiat but we have to tell people about it guide them about it.
True. Who says that Bitcoin is only for the educated? Bitcoin belongs to everyone in the world. All people can use it. However, you have to know a little bit about Bitcoin. How it works and how to use it? If you have understood all of it, you can easily use and buy Bitcoin Grin
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:37:00 AM

Of course not, Bitcoin is for everyone who does not choose whether you are rich or poor or else whether you are educated and knowledgeable or not. The important thing is you understand the bitcoin rules and to everyone who wants to earn and to be successfull in the future. all of us Welcome here in bitcoin world

jech1028

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

Absolutely no, bitcoin is for everybody most specially the middle and low class people. Bitcoin is for every person who is pissed off to every over priced transaction from the bank, remittances, and other establishment which needed transaction charges. The sad truth is that bitcoin was not disseminated to people who don't have access to internet.
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:44:59 AM

The only ones not investing in Bitcoin are the knowledgeable people.

The knowledgeable people are the ones who are now slowly selling out before the bubble bursts. When you are now buying more and more Bitcoin ("investing" as people in here call it) who do you think you are buying them from?

You are buying from the knowledgeable people who are slowly getting rid of their Bitcoin.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:56:37 AM

I dont think so, because im using bitcoin a long time even though im not educated person but i have knowledge about it. Sometimes being educated is not reason to use bitcoin i think the advantage of you having educated is you much more easily adopt about how using it, if you have knowledge and skill also you understand the dos and donts you can be someone to be successful through bitcoin.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:39:09 AM

There are still limits on where you can use bitcoin, and same as users, some of those soon to be users really don't know bitcoin/how to use bitcoin, and because of that they are not qualified or they should not be using bitcoin until they are educated by those who know bitcoin well. Therefore, if you don't have knowledge about bitcoin and how to use it, then it is not advisable to use it, better use fiat.

I agree that it is free to use for all, but it should only be to those who atleast have a knowledge about computer, that way they would easily learn.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:44:34 PM

There are still limits on where you can use bitcoin, and same as users, some of those soon to be users really don't know bitcoin/how to use bitcoin, and because of that they are not qualified or they should not be using bitcoin until they are educated by those who know bitcoin well. Therefore, if you don't have knowledge about bitcoin and how to use it, then it is not advisable to use it, better use fiat.

I agree that it is free to use for all, but it should only be to those who atleast have a knowledge about computer, that way they would easily learn.

Educated and knowledgeable is subjective. Many unaeducated people are able to use a smart phone or a computer. These things can be learned outside an academic institution and that goes the same with bitcoin. As long as a person is interested and is willing to listem and learn about it, then it doesn't matter whether they're educated or not.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Pakar11220

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:21:33 PM

i think it will not only for educated and knowledgeable people.
but on other side i will say something that the uneducated people must know english language if they cannot, then it is very difficult for them.
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:25:06 PM

I know a lot of people who are bluntly stupid, but invested in bitcoin because they heard about the fuss around him.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:33:33 PM

As for me, all this crypto-world is accessible to everyone, regardless of education, mind, talents. The main thing that is required of you is persistence in studying, diligence. If you are really interested, then you can easily do it.  Wink

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
uncoinwhales

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:09:08 PM

some wallet need experience with computer  but if you use online wallet any one can use bitcoin .
freightjoe

Activity: 238
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

I personally discovered it from my sibling. Then I started studying in here. Sometimes when I just read, I can not comprehend. I personally use Search engines when things like that happen. I believe that it will be easier to know with various resources.

Studying in here, is like one blind mand being happy that another blind mand has offered to help him cross the highway....
Trant

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

Same as a common fiat currency bitcoin is for everyone, even an uneducated person purchase using bitcoin as long as he knows how to do it.
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:43:17 PM

For me, bitcoin is not only for the educated and knowledgeable people only. Bitcoin is for everybody that wants and willing to try it. Yes maybe bitcoin is too difficult to understand, but it is depending on the person, how they could understand it. You should just educate your safe and guarded a lot of information about bitcoin, that's all. You don't need a higher GPA to try bitcoin, you just need to diligence and progressive.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:59:56 PM

For me, bitcoin is not only for the educated and knowledgeable people only. Bitcoin is for everybody that wants and willing to try it. Yes maybe bitcoin is too difficult to understand, but it is depending on the person, how they could understand it. You should just educate your safe and guarded a lot of information about bitcoin, that's all. You don't need a higher GPA to try bitcoin, you just need to diligence and progressive.
No, only educated and knowledgeable people can complete any task in their life and that point is in the bitcoin field, when any person who can join bitcoin they will be educated and knowledgeable person.

superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:59:59 PM

Education is supposedly a right but now has became a privilege since there are a lot of people who can't earn it due to certain circumstances. However, despite not being educated in a formal setting (like a school perhaps), this should not be a hindrance towards learning about Bitcoins. I believe that this platform is open to all especially those who are eager to learn about it. Despite the complexity of Bitcoin, I think that with the right approach, strategy, and perseverance, one can go a long way in this venture. Nothing should be considered a limitation because anything is possible for anyone.
Marianmariana

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:58:55 PM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency, you can look at it moey to a certain extent, but at the end of the day it isn't ACTUAL money, it is much more something you purchase which can make you get real cash. Investing in crypto foreign currencies is like purchasing something relatively inexpensive and reselling it to make revenue for me.n
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: