Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:29:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:28:18 PM

Bitcoin is suitable for investment for all people. Smart investors minimize risks
Waleyoshaniann

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:33:05 PM

Bitcoin is useful for large investors. Small investors may burn out
She01

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:47:38 PM

No because anybody who is interested can learn about bitcoin. Even the 'knowledgeable and educated' got interested in doing bitcoin, they learned about it, studied, just like everyone who is doing bitcoin. it is for everyone who wants to try and learn about it.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:55:16 PM

Bitcoins are not only limited to educated and knowledgeable people but it is an open to everyone, everyone can buy and use bitcoins you just buy it and use it so we cannot put limits on people it is just like fiat but we have to tell people about it guide them about it.

There are still limits on where you can use bitcoin, and same as users, some of those soon to be users really don't know bitcoin/how to use bitcoin, and because of that they are not qualified or they should not be using bitcoin until they are educated by those who know bitcoin well. Therefore, if you don't have knowledge about bitcoin and how to use it, then it is not advisable to use it, better use fiat.

I agree that it is free to use for all, but it should only be to those who atleast have a knowledge about computer, that way they would easily learn.

Educated and knowledgeable is subjective. Many unaeducated people are able to use a smart phone or a computer. These things can be learned outside an academic institution and that goes the same with bitcoin. As long as a person is interested and is willing to listem and learn about it, then it doesn't matter whether they're educated or not.

Academic education isn't needed, but there is a minimum level of education that is surely needed to make an individual be able to use Bitcoins. I know many uneducated people that are unable to use Bitcoins and even smartphones, computers... The only way they could have access to BTCs would be with the help of another person that could take care their money for them and manage their accounts online. But it's never too late to learn, as you said: if someone is interested and willing to listen, it's possible, but some education will be needed at first point...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
finlandais

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:03:04 PM

A person who wants to work with bitcoin should have an internet access and also some knowledge regarding it.Person who wants to work with it does not need any kind of degree's or diploma's but a healthy knowledge such as how it works,current price ,current news regarding it is mandatory.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 09:47:17 PM

For now bitcoin is mainly for those people that have a technical
know how on how bitcoin and the blockchain works.

The technology is hard to grasp and even so more for people
with no technical background.

But with some help from Google, friends, Youtube etc you'll be
up and running within no time

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:08:20 PM

For me it is not only for the educated and knowledgeable person because all things can be learn if you just try to explore but it depends for those people who are interested and want to earn money through bitcoin. 
So what does it mean?

Bitcoin I think is for those who are knowledgeable about it, I mean not those who don't want to learn. Without knowledge, how will you use bitcoin even if you knwo what it is and you keep hearing good news about it.

The thing is if you are capable of learning, you are welcome to bitcoin world, idiots, and morons should not be using bitcoin (excuse my words).
I used to think the same as first. But now I realize it isn’t that hard to work with. It’s quite simple though. You get bitcoins you exchange/trade/purchase them, and like a single currency their value increases. Some might think at first that it isn’t what it should be. But at the end of the day, you’re going to have to learn it sooner or later. So learn it now because this will help you to achieve big in the future to live epic.
zcs

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:23:15 AM

Bitcoin is a virtual currency . Anybody cant see it, Only Educated & knowledgeable person deals with bitcoin . Because every person cant trade in this currency, how can buy or sell ite not possible for every one . Its for only educated & knowledgeable person
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:26:40 AM

Not necessarily educated but yeah atleast knowledgeable in this nature, for people who dont have idea about btc you need to teach him first how does it works and explain any single questions in his mind by giving information.

You cant start using it without proper knowledge because you might miss something beneficial like earning through investing etc. However people nowadays are exposed in current technology like gadgets and computer so its an edge to introduce btc as currency.
Mila888

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:28:31 AM

Bitcoin for everyone, but due to the fact that he on the Internet many people do not know about him, because they can not work with a computer, but now an electronic youth is growing that is very well versed in high technologies.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:32:08 AM

Not really. You just have to understand how it works. But it’s better to have knowledge to make good decisions Wink Wink

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:02:31 PM

bitcoin for everyone who wants to go ahead and grow. bitcoin just needs someone who is determined to know bitcoin more deeply, not necessarily for educated people and knowledgeable high knowledge.
bitcoin for all circles do not look rich or poor, berpendidikian and knowledge or others .. as long as there is willingness and spirit all will be able to and join in the most important bitcoin supported by technology and internet network to access bitcoin, and besides can read and understand bitcoin or something else. bitcoin can change the economy for those who use it and I think that is related to money or can improve their economy they will try to be able to, understand and understand it because they also want to like people who have long been in bitcoin. bitcoin for anyone and not for certain people.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:08:45 PM

No, Bitcoin is not only for the rich nor it is not only for educated person. Bitcoin is for everyone. I also see Bitcoin as an alternative investment. Bitcoin gives people opportunity to make their lives better.

This is why Bitcoin is so attractive to an ordinary person if they are going to invest. You just need buy it and hold it, unlike other type of investment like Bonds, VUF, Mutual funds ETC. when you try to invest there is a lot of verification needed.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:16:55 PM

Bitcoin is for everyone but to use bitcoin you should at least have the basic knowledge of computing 💻 which is hard for people living in the third world.
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:46:01 PM

No, i don't think so. Anyone with minimal English and internet knowledge can use bitcoin. But the kind of use itself can vary according to this knowledge level.

eCrypto

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:50:52 PM

Bitcoin is for daily use and for everybody
g4vinshreds

Activity: 223
Merit: 101

Trader

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:44:34 PM

I don't feel that they are considering I know how to use them and I'm not the very smartest person out there.  I just made a coinbase account a while back and that was all I really needed to do the buy/send/receive bitcoins with no troubles.  I now keep them in electrum,  however.

Bitmora

Activity: 179
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:15:42 PM

It only takes a few Google searches to get a wallet setup and some coins in your pocket. I know drug users who use Bitcoin daily to fix their feen off dark markets, and they're not the smartest individuals I've come across. I've seen many uneducated people also make some fairly good money off the markets.
Being educated has nothing to do with it.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:33:01 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

bitcoin is for anyone that can understand and utilize it. while i will say societal factors will steer this towards rich folks/the elite/ people with a 1st world experience and education, this certainly doesnt have to be the case. bitcoin is a technology; any one can adopt a technology as long as they have the tools to engage. for bitcoin, thats as low a bar as having a middle level smartphone, or access to a computer with an internet connection and a browser.

bt since it is so much easier to become acquainted with computers in more affluent societies, obviously, bitcoin users will be disproportionately represented from this particular demographic. some people dont even have electricity. thats a serious fucking barrier to entry Wink
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:17:58 AM

Bitcoin can play more than educated or knowledgeable, if maximized then bitcoin can boost the country's economy and even the world, it's time for the world to change the financial system that is with decentralization as in bitcoin.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: