Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:30:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11839 times)
saffira

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:16:20 AM

Educated? not necessary, knowledgeable?,yes.
Just having knowledge in using and browsing the internet you can understand bitcoin. Bitcoin is something understandable if anyone is willing to learn. It does not need to have a degree in college to use bitcoin.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:50:09 AM

Educated? not necessary, knowledgeable?,yes.
Just having knowledge in using and browsing the internet you can understand bitcoin. Bitcoin is something understandable if anyone is willing to learn. It does not need to have a degree in college to use bitcoin.
Thats true, as long as you understand what bitcoin is and how does it work then you can use or invest in it. The person who teach me about btc doesnt finish his studies and learn through self study. He is an example that you dont need to be an educated or degree holder to learn bitcoin or any other things, what matter is you strive to achieve your goal.

tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:56:04 AM

Yes, it's not only for educated and knowledgeable people. Even a teenager can do it. You don't have to be smart to do be a bitcoin trader, all you have to do is watch videos on youtube and you can become an expert trader on the following months or weeks.

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:30:33 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

of course not, everyone has the same chance and I think bitcoin is not just for educated people but everyone with different background can join bitcoin, whereas bitcoin science can be learned later
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:41:38 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

of course not, everyone has the same chance and I think bitcoin is not just for educated people but everyone with different background can join bitcoin, whereas bitcoin science can be learned later

The word 'educated' is broad and has different level, the OP doesn't clearly state what level of Education he refers to.

If non educated, even Reading and browsing the net could be difficult Lol Cheesy
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:58:42 AM

bitcoin for everyone who wants to go ahead and grow. bitcoin just needs someone who is determined to know bitcoin more deeply, not necessarily for educated people and knowledgeable high knowledge.
Bitcoin is not for certain people or special people, bitcoin for everyone who wants to succeed or wants to improve his life for the better and it all depends on the spirit and desire that can trigger to try to be able to join bitcoin because I think bitcoin is more appropriate in owned by people who have a low economy. so I think the bitcoin belongs to everyone who wants to improve his life and improve his economy, all must have a real intention and not give up easily.
CR7_JUNIOR

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:59:43 PM

Bitcoin is for concerning past the educated are mostly the dexterously-off people together in the middle of our societies they are likely to won more bitcoins than the land. Secondly it's operation require some tiny computer skills and technological skills and this the uneducated will locate hard adjusting to. 
stephenv26

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:07:54 PM

Educated or not. You can take part of bitcoin. Just make sure to seek assistance from people around here
A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 05:27:46 PM

Never. any people who interest in BTC can use. No limites age or educational level. joining and using BTC network is so simply.
If any person don't have knowledge in BTC person can get knowledge easly by using internet. A lot of videos appier in youtube

iop789

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:31:12 PM

Does anyone know how Bitcoin is taxed?
bnm123

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:33:06 PM

The IRS now classifies cryptocurrencies as "property." I found this paper helpful for understanding the tax implications/issues: https://scholarship.law.duke.edu/dltr/vol16/iss1/1/.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:51:17 PM

I don't think so bitcoin is for everybody who are willing to join the forum and has the knowledge and ability to understand about the forum even thou she or he didn't have a college degree.
and since when does the forum itself equate to bitcoin? you spammers never actually read the garbage that comes out do you?

The IRS now classifies cryptocurrencies as "property." I found this paper helpful for understanding the tax implications/issues: https://scholarship.law.duke.edu/dltr/vol16/iss1/1/.
I skimmed over the paper, seems it slightly covers what i already suspected would if a tax system were to be implemented: it would mostly consist of employers reporting salaries and wages paid in bitcoin onto w-2 and 1099 forms, and even touches on how differentiation pertaining to the constantly changing price of bitcoin. the paper is a great outline on how things would likely proceed if an actual tax code were to be implemented, and it's heading in a generally good direction.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tikrets

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

Of course not, you don"t need to be educated in BTC, I think bitcoin is for everyone who wants to grow and earn!  Roll Eyes
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:15:02 PM

Its depends on people who is interested in bitcoin, I think if educated and knowledgeable are willing to invest in easy proccess they want to achieve.
It’s a very good question and the answer is in yes and no why its yes when if someone is educated so he can use it easily and also he can earn a lot of money from it because there  a lot of thing to understand and for that education is important and no is for those people who are not educated because if someone don’t understand about trade and investment so how he can earn but I think there is a little possibility for uneducated people as well if they have money so they can give to someone invest.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:37:59 PM

Bitcoins are not for the educated and knowledgeable people in the general perspective. However, a potential investor needs some level of knowledge and understanding about bitcoins and how they are traded before he/she commits himself into it. I strongly believe its there for those who are willing to learn and research about bitcoins and not necessarily degree holders
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:50:59 PM

That a kind of disadvantage for Bitcoin,only the educated can access and use Bitcoin,thatmigth be a major setback for cryptocurrency
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:58:27 PM

Ofcourse not! It's for the people! Even if you can't construct a proper sentence nor create a good question that doesn't mean you can't have a bitcoin.  Wink
Ya. It is for all but for sure one must have a basic knowledge about bitcoin, internet and bitcoin transactions and market. If not then he wiuld not be able monitor his holdings of the currency. How to invest, trade and exchange and cash out. Basic is enough and computer literacy of course.

Adine.lablab

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:34:23 AM

Not really coz you can learn bitcoin by watching videos on youtube and read articles about crypto. It is actually easy to learn. This forum can also help us.
PrinceFE

Activity: 25
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:35:22 AM

My answer is no, I’m educated  but not knowledgeable about bitcoins. Because I am interested about bitcoins so I try to  learn about it. Reading and understanding and join in the discussion of my children about bitcoins. So then I’d join the signature campaign
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:13:37 AM

I'm going to say "no" to this question because dumb people are never going to appreciate the value of bitcoin. It's so easy to see that bitcoin's price is so high, but it's only the educated ones and knowledgeable people that will be able to actually take advantage of it. Bitcoin can be owned by everyone. A mentally ill person can own tons of bitcoin. But to actually own it to the extent that you understand that you shouldn't be wasting your bitcoins to trivial things is something only knowledgeable people can do.

So what would the uninformed people do? They have to learn about bitcoin. They have to change their standing. Everyone started not knowing what bitcoin is. Everyone had to learn about it. Even theymos, even Lauda. They had to learn about bitcoin first. They didn't came out of their mother's womb along with the knowledge of bitcoin. They had to spend a lot of time trying to learn about bitcoin and now they are doing really well with it.

Bitcoin is for everyone that are willing to learn about bitcoin and that makes those people both educated and knowledgeable when it comes to bitcoin. The people that aren't like that? Bitcoin is simply not for them. Uninformed people will just keep getting scammed in this place. They will be taken advantage by other people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: