Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:35:03 PM

No, anything can be learned just like bitcoin, how it works, how to invest and earn money from it, and how to handle your investment. Studying and having high degrees in college doesn't mean that they are the only ones who can use/make moneys out of it (bitcoin) especially that colleges does not teach anything/everything about bitcoin (or maybe some colleges does, i don't know). it depends on people on how they want to be familiarize and learned things  and everything about bitcoin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:38:41 PM

When an user use bitcoin for the first time, he feels difficulty in using the same if he's not good with technology related knowledge. This St times get misinterpreted as, bitcoin is for the educated and knowledgeable people which is completely the wrong statement. Even the user lacking in technology will find it easier after using continuously for a short time period.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Da Cambodia

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:40:53 PM

Maybe not. Because if you really want to learn something you will create a way for it to know you. This is the same as I did not finish studying and now I'm trying my skills to learn bitcoins.
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:04:20 PM

That seems true. Educated and knowledgeable people understand bitcoin better. They are good at bitcoin since they have ability to learn it more well compared to those who aren't educated and knowledgeable. By using their education and having knowledge about it,  they can perform on bitcoin greatly. As we can see that people who are working behind the bitcoin's technology are those who must be educated aged and knowledgeable.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:08:31 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
For me, Bitcoin is not only for educated and knowledgeable people. Bitcoin is for all types of citizens in our society. They say that the bitcoin is our future money so there a possibility that most of the people will use bitcoin in the near future.

otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:25:15 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

For the educated, probably its a no. But knowledgeable, of course yes. For every field or trade you're planning to go with, you should be knowledgeable about it. You need to study the what, where, when and how of things. You will be incompetent if you don't know anything about something you're planning to get into.
#CR7

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:29:50 PM

To come happening gone the money for bitcoin-sphere. It is absolutely not snappish to have a in the push away afield along economic education. It is plenty just to have the execution to think and a good suffering sensation to obtain added knowledge and earn. In clarify, all the vitriolic opinion approximately bitcoin can be found upon the internet.  
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:03:26 PM

In a sense, it really is right to say that crypto currencies are only for educated and knowledgable people. Because without educating yourself about crypto currency or do not become knowledgeable about the crypto world, you are good as fcked.
You will lose money, you will waste time, and you will get scammed. So better invest in learning first. That would be the best investment you will ever make.
No one knew about bitcoins at the initial stages, we had to read and learn to gain more knowledge about it before we started to invest in it, so i think anyone who is ready to know about it have to just learn the basics and the person is good to go and start investing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:13:51 PM

I am not fully agreed with your opinion because it not required full education. It required only basic knowledge about crypto currencies. Bitcoin is base currency of this market and huge material is available to study about it online.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:00 PM

I agree that this requires additional knowledge, but it seems to me that not only knowledge of technology...there must be a certain mentality to have profit from it
Rath_
aka BitCryptex
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 3132

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:06 PM

Why would we even try limiting Bitcoin use for only certain people? It would be disastrous. It takes a lot of time to understand Bitcoin but basics are easy to explain. There will be always some people who will say that Bitcoin is too complex but do you know the whole process of creating and distributing paper money? Not to mention managing the economy of the whole country.
Luckylegs

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:29:43 PM

Yes, I agree. If someone is interested in it then they can read and learn, it's the same formula as most things really. Personally, I've read and discussed crypto with friends and on here to get a pretty good understanding of how everything works, or at least enough to buy in anyway! I worry that the misconception of trading/using crypto is very complicated will prevent those who are from less advantaged background (like myself) having a peice of the crypto-pie.
kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:50:43 PM

Of course not! It's for everyone. But of course, one must do his research if he does not fully understand how Bitcoin or the crypto system works. Coz no one can actually move in this system if he does not know anything, right?

GalahadSeika

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:40:53 PM

Absolutely no, If you have the means, will and ability to do it why not? I think that bitcoin is open for everyone and their is not specific requirement, age, gender, and race for you to access bitcoining. As long as you are able to understand how bitcoin works and functions you will do just fine and I can say that it isnt only for educated and knowledgeable people only.
aljun107

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:45:12 PM

No it is not.There is no such thing as educated required in engaging into bitcoin.Anyone can use it as long as you know how to read and you have some of the things required like internet and a device but being educated has nothing to do with the bitcoin.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:49:07 PM

Bitcoin is for everybody, but i think it will be a problem if it get on the wrong hands.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:52:27 PM

it is not fair to say it is for educated and knowledgeable people only, though you also need knowledge on what is bitcoin and how it works but it doesn't necessarily means you have to wise enough. it is for people who have the willingness to earn and to learn.

henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:38:16 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin is open for everyone who is willing to strive hard and interested in taking part in a great digital currency. but of course one should back his/her self before engaging to something that they don't understand. for instance, researching how bitcoin works, trading, etc.
No one is perfect and we humans are to err. A person learns by trial and error, but important is how you note your mistake and make sure not to repeat it. Bitcoin is not for educated people only it is also for uneducated, all what needed is skills and tricks.

If a person do not know English and is unable to interact with investors he may heir a person for this purpose and pay him from the profit he earn. There is always a solution to everything if a person wants.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:41:24 AM

Bitcoin is not for only educated or geek people. Just think a little, you use paper money or gold, do you need to know how parchment is made or how it gets printed as paper money? or how the treasury prints bills? or do you need the mechanical, geographical or technical knowledge of mining gold?

Bitcoin is very simple, just dig this forum, do some google and read - you will be a master of bitcoin in no time if you try to educate yourself about Bitcoin.
kenjohannes26

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:53:11 AM

Not really, all can learn and have bitcoin as long as they have intentions. I did not initially know what bitcoin was, but I kept learning and finally I could have bitcoin bit by bit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: