Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:00:09 PM

In my opinion, it isn't.  Every individual has their own talent, knowledge and skills.  We din't have to be a cum laude to become a bitcoiner.  Infact, most of those who graduated with high honors doesn't have idea about bitcoin. Because they didn't study hard for that.  And besides we dont have bitcoin subject in school anyway.  This can be learned simply by self study, research and explore.If we had learned exactly how it goes and become more familliar in it, we'll be a qualified bitcoiner.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:35:57 PM

The use of bitcoin actually requires some wisdom but since education is not only acquired in school as regards having informal education, but i think one has to be atleast knowledgeable to a good extent to get the good of bitcoin and moreso,for one who will have to make reasonable post, use technological devices. knowledge is needed.   
Yes! No matter how educated you are, whenever there is something new introduced in market especially related to technology, you need time and hard work to understand it and same is happening with bitcoin and those who want to work with it.

Bitcoin is not hard to understand and learn. Just some hard work and interest can make you master the technology and other aspects of bitcoin. So in short, it is for everyone.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:52:43 PM

I think bitcoin is for everyone not just one person. I agree that people who are educated and have knowledge of bitcoin they will be able to earn bitcoin faster than those who are less exposed to bitcoin. But I think they can learn slowly. Bitcoins are a good opportunity to invest. Normal people can still invest and benefit from bitcoin

supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:17:18 PM

Not really, all can learn and have bitcoin as long as they have intentions. I did not initially know what bitcoin was, but I kept learning and finally I could have bitcoin bit by bit.
You are right bitcoin is for all people, but a lot of educated people are making good money with bitcoin and the difference is that bitcoin is very easy for them to understand and earn money. I can say if I was not an educated person it won’t be possible for me to make money even without investing but today I am making money because I have knowledge and information. But it does not mean uneducated people are useless. They can earn by investing money.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

Bitcoin is open to everyone from the bottom to the upper classes. I do not think it's high education to be able to use bitcoin, just with your capital once you trade then you can use bitcoin. Because with that experience you will be easier to manage bitcoin because basically bitcoin is a digital trade.
Airdrop International

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:43:46 PM

I think that for people that have invested a few years ago it was true but now bitcoin is for everybody. People have their opinion and if they are able to invest they will invest or not. We all have differents opinions and way of thinking.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:10:58 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
for me yes it is,imagine how those non english speaking people and not
educated can use forum?thats another thing to consider because even if you use
google translator yet wasnt enough to explore this site
Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:20:28 PM

i believe that bitcoin is not only for educated and knowledgeable people. Most of us started in the cryptocurrency industry are not that educated about it but rather the bitcoin makes us educated and knowledgeable about cryptocurrency which we are now using to gain and share knowledge to other people.

Rollex

Activity: 81
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:29:30 PM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

Actually no. Bitcoin is an open accesss to all individuals who really wants to earn an income in terms of virtual aspect. Bitcoin is not for educated people , maybe for knowledgeable yes. Upon joining into certain discussions beyond bitcoin, it is really in need that you must be knowledgeable about the topic for you to be able to have some thoughts and ideas. Although being knowledgeable can be gained on reading and roaming around the bitcoin forum, still you must be knowlegeable for you to be able participate into certain topics.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:19:36 AM

No,bitcoin is for everyone. We dont need any diploma to do bitcoin. All we need is strategy. Honestly educated people has a edge in this kind of industry. But I know all the things in ther world can learn if you to be knowledgable. And bitcoin is not hard to do, it is like the social media such a facebook that everyone use in their daily lives. And all of us know how to use technology so it is easy to learn new things specially the the activity that you can earn to add your income.As long as you want something you should work hard and be patience and motivated to perform well.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:30:28 AM

I dont think so because some of my friends dont go to school but they earn so high like a pro or manager. Bitcoin is free for all they give equal treatment to all users.

caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:37:29 AM

Bitcoin is probably only for educated and acknowledgeable people only because everyone can bitcoin, make the bitcoin not for the rich, the educated, and the people with high levels of life. bitcoin is also for the poor and the different types of people.Bitcoin can also be childish, mature and competent and broad-minded to learn it and want to earn an easy way to work.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:39:20 AM

for me everyone can recognize bitcoin with their educational background that is not too high and for the knowledge I think mandatory only in the field of economi and especially currency (digital currency) it is enough.
bitcoin is only for people who are educated and knowledge alone..hahahaha it makes me laugh, bitcoin for everyone without knowing anything and bitcoin for people who want to improve his life and have a high spirit to pursue what he wants .. bitcoin more appropriate for the middle-low economy because they are in need compared to people who are rich or have a lot of wealth, it all depends on the spirit and effort for those who use it and most importantly not easily give up to improve life for the better.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:23:53 AM

for me everyone can recognize bitcoin with their educational background that is not too high and for the knowledge I think mandatory only in the field of economi and especially currency (digital currency) it is enough.
bitcoin is only for people who are educated and knowledge alone..hahahaha it makes me laugh, bitcoin for everyone without knowing anything and bitcoin for people who want to improve his life and have a high spirit to pursue what he wants .. bitcoin more appropriate for the middle-low economy because they are in need compared to people who are rich or have a lot of wealth, it all depends on the spirit and effort for those who use it and most importantly not easily give up to improve life for the better.

I don't know why you people keep on telling that uneducated people can use bitcoin and bitcoin is for everyone. Bitcoin is for everyone that can read and write even if you're undergrad, elementary level education, university degree or any doctor of any philosophy as long as you can understand and you know what you are doing you can use bitcoin or any other crypto currency.

Here in our country there are native people who hasn't even have electricity or any kinds of gadgets or modern technology knowledge, Do you think they can use bitcoin if they don't have any kind of education?

Saying that Bitcoin is for everyone is completely NONSENSE because bitcoin is for everyone that has knowledge about it and can understand what he/she is doing. No one here in this world can educate every single people in the planet ever since. So if you are given knowledge its a privilege and be thankful about it that you gain benefit with that knowledge in the crypto world.
jirene21

Activity: 140

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:30:35 AM

i think that being educated is important and being knowledgeable too. what if other people try to scam you? how can you do something, if you don't even know anything about it. i agree that people have diff talent but what if a person which has talent and knowledge suddenly appear?

flatnose101

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:35:06 AM

i think that being educated is important and being knowledgeable too. what if other people try to scam you? how can you do something, if you don't even know anything about it. i agree that people have diff talent but what if a person which has talent and knowledge suddenly appear?

i think bitcoin are for people that are willing to learn for and open to make some acceptance with their looses for and also for the people that are wanted to learn more , it is not only for the people that are having knowledge about bitcoin.
krdcwplgf

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:56:23 AM

Learning process can not be completed overnight, live to learn old. Blockchain as a newcomer, many people are not so understanding to join in. btc and various altcoin have a lot of places to learn.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

If you refer to the people who attained degrees in college, then it is a no. Its for people who are knowledgeable on bitcoin. Actually, bitcoin is for everyone if you want to learn about it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:20:30 PM

Actually no. Bitcoin is an open accesss to all individuals who really wants to earn an income in terms of virtual aspect. Bitcoin is not for educated people , maybe for knowledgeable yes. Upon joining into certain discussions beyond bitcoin, it is really in need that you must be knowledgeable about the topic for you to be able to have some thoughts and ideas. Although being knowledgeable can be gained on reading and roaming around the bitcoin forum, still you must be knowlegeable for you to be able participate into certain topics.
i agree.bitcoin is for everyone for all the people.even those non educated can be part of this community as long as they are willing to learn.ready to explore the crypto and wou,d have access in the computer world.thats the only way they can adapt the forum

Mymikagab

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:51:41 PM

I can not say that because everything is possible in person if it does not have a dream and if you do not want to learn i can say that being educated is not based on what it learns based on the behavior of how you study it and one thing if you loved cryptoworld you need to explore your self dont afraid you can do it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: