Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
Bit4UTeam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 01:54:48 PM

No, definitely. Actually it is clear and easy to understand how it works if you wish. Strong motivation to get everything clear and that's it. A few days of reading (there are so many sources over the Internet) and you will understand the essentials. If you wanna become a professional trader, for instance, it will take time of course.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

bitcoin can be for anyone, without knowing educational background ..
anyone who wants to go into bitcoin world just needs to learn it, it's very easy, you do not need a person who has a college degree, you just need to be able to read and understand how the bitcoin work itself, that's my opinion

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:00:32 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 04:25:59 AM by zhea

For me bitcoin is for everyone as long as you have the internet connection, as long as you have the time to do so, and happy with what you have discovered that could really help you. Bitcoin is not only applicable to those who are educated as long as you are knowledgeable and you the ideas to share then try your luck doing bitcoin because someday you are the only one will benefit from it. We cannot say that if you are not educated you cannot join btc, it is a matter of gaining and learning new ideas so that you can easily impart your ideas too. So all of us here are allowed and have the chance to join and of course to earn in bitcoin world.
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

I object to the idea of Bitcoin is only for the people who educated and knowledgable. First of all, we all have our unique abilities and talents. We are bright in our own ways and knowledgeable on the passion, profession, activities we are inclined with and the things that interests us. Learning is a process which do not have an ending, it's unstoppable. People who are might not well informed or knowledgeable about Bitcoin can eventually learn it. Bitcoin is an opportunity to learn, enhance knowledge and skills. Bitcoin is for everyone, regardless of age, gender, attainment in life or race.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:28:37 PM

I think not, Because I know bitcoin is a learning process and everyone can learn through participating in threads and forums.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:47:38 AM

I think not, Because I know bitcoin is a learning process and everyone can learn through participating in threads and forums.
This forum is a guide for beginners who use bitcoin. So, I think bitcoin does not look at people of their status, they want to be educated or not, they can still use bitcoin because they can learn and understand bitcoin from this forum.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:24:01 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?

Yes i also believe in that, Bitcoins can be earned by anyone who is capable to connect in the internet but those people who cannot manage to have a good internet connection and mobile that has wifi then they are the only people who does not have the chance to earn bitcoins.
eterhunter

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:32:40 AM

I don't think so,that Bitcoin is only for knowledgeable person only,even if you are not as smart as anyone you can do Bitcoin with your interest and dedication to learn and earn through Bitcoin.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:38:40 AM

If you refer to the people who attained degrees in college, then it is a no. Its for people who are knowledgeable on bitcoin. Actually, bitcoin is for everyone if you want to learn about it.

Exactly. It is not about the degree or the diploma you've attained already. It's all about the knowledge and the idea you have about Bitcoins. If you are not graduated in studies, You can learn bitcoin in different ways. And you can be rich and like having a degree if you have hardwork in urging yourself in Bitcoining. Even those people who didnt know what's the right grammar in their english Language, You can still learn it and be rich. Bitcoin is for everyone. That's it!

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:43:34 AM

Probably not only for educated and knowledgeable people it is because one of us has different personality everyone gaves us a talent to how to initiate or explains those words .All of us has a different style and also different opinions.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:50:52 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

No,. It is not all about what you are now, and what's the knowledge do we have to attained before we had to joined here in this forum. It is all about the money that we need to earn, and how do you level your patience to be wait. And It is all about the strategy what kind of yours.. The kind of work and the percentage on how do you show it.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:55:54 AM

In my opinion, there are many people here who are not educated. But you have to know minimum knowledge to understand question and other things about Bitcoin.I'm also not so much educated.

Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:58:43 AM

The concept of the two terms “educated” and “knowledgeable” are poles apart. Being educated does not necessarily have any logical and scientific correlation to being knowledgeable. More specifically in the relatively new world of Crypto-currency you will find millions of knowledgeable members of the Bitcoin Forum who can do wonders. However, they may or may not be well educated. The hunger for knowledge in this world of Crypto-currency is primarily based on the mother nature of gaining excellence in the increase of generating profit as opposed to the investments already made. On the contrary, the hunger for being educated here has more to do with the synthesis of development and technical design of the application. I hope, my friend, I have been able to explode my understanding of the new world to clarify your doubts on the two different terms related to bitcoin.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:12:55 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 08:19:55 AM by marcbitcoins

Bitcoin is probably only for educated and acknowledgeable people only because everyone can bitcoin, make the bitcoin not for the rich, the educated, and the people with high levels of life. bitcoin is also for the poor and the different types of people.Bitcoin can also be childish, mature and competent and broad-minded to learn it and want to earn an easy way to work.

Lets be reminded or informed that there are lot of well educated and knowledgeable people are become victims of scam, fraud, HYIP and Ponzi schemes too that inspite of their great skills they've become victims of these investments. So for me its better people have skills and educated enough than no education at all.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:52:18 AM

Bitcoin for all people because bitcoin can be learned, the most important is from themselves. They are willing to accept bitcoin or not, if educated people do not accept bitcoin can be said bitcoin is not suitable for them but if the educated people receive it then called a bitcoin match for him and also a broad-minded person.
so educated or insightful I think it does not affect.

labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:02:51 AM

For me bitcoin is not only for educated and knowledgeable.
Even you are not educated and knowledgeable if you understand what is bitcoin or how you can earn money from it, then maybe it's for you. Maybe it depends on how you eager to learn with it even you don't have knowledge with bitcoin, then it doesn't matter how educated you are. Maybe we have different talents but it doesn't mean you need to be educated or knowledgeable in doing something.

trandanquan40

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:22:22 AM

totally agree with you guys, but I think the nature of BTC, to many people, is still somewhat omitted, the only thing most people care nowadays is its price
Noesly

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:32:06 AM

No bitcoin is not only to educated and knowledgeable people it is not true because bitcoin is for all of us for all people need and deserving so don't be think all of us that way.

│  D E C E N T  │      Blockchain Content Distribution Platform.                                                 ( ( (   Join Our TELEGRAM   ) ) )                                                              
            D C o r e              _ Blockchain you can actually build on.
RanieriClaudio168

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

Definitely not bitcoin is for everybody no matter what is status in life wheather you finished education or not you can still use bitcoin. Willingness to learn the crypto currencies is the key to be able to use it. I think that if you wanted to earn profits from bitcoin you will make an effort to be able to learn the cycle of the crypto world. So bitcoin is for everybody and not limited to educated people only.
Yhan0818

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:17:26 AM

There is no discrimination in bitcoin, wheather you are educated or not you can do as well and earn bitcoin. Everyone have a chance to learn and earn bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: