Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are bitcoins only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?  (Read 11843 times)
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone,its not just for educated and knowledgeable person...people don't really need a high degree or qualification to use bitcoin and invest on it.
It is for everyone.

prabhu

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:31:44 AM

Yes Bitcoin only for the educated and knowledgeable people.Perhaps not literate, knowledge is needed. Digital across Bitcoin.Internet, computer, etc. need to know to use.
We need to know something about technology.
linkHA

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:40:40 AM

I don't think so. Maybe it was limited to a small group of people before.
However, as bitcoin has been recognized by more and more countries, people who invest in bitcoins may be people who do not understand the blockchain and bitcoin at all.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
GangNamSK

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:53:30 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone,its not just for educated and knowledgeable person...people don't really need a high degree or qualification to use bitcoin and invest on it.
It is for everyone.
Yes, I think bitcoin needs a certain understanding, learning. the ability to transport, use bitcoin to the internet ... Sometimes, bitcoin is not easy for people to invest or use it. I must say that bitcoin will be hard for the poor in the world. Bitcoin still has certain limitations ... because it's born from online technology. It is not a presence in every person's daily life.
Morabic

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

Bitcoin caters towards people that are more business smart rather than 'conventional' smart ie technologically skilled or highly educated.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:02:00 AM

menurut saya tidak gan.bitcoin bebas untuk siapa saja yang berminat tidak melihat dia orang berpendidikan atau bukan kaya atau miskin yang penting dia tahu cara menjalankannya. Grin
NinaElf

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 05:11:29 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone who wants to earn) Here the education of the mind and the innocent) Are educated people who believe that bitcoin is a pyramid)
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:13:29 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

How about you guys? Is it only for the educated and knowledgeable people only?
of course not, i think there are so many of us are not educated and knowledgeable but hey are earning faster than a smart people. i know someone who finish her study she has no idea about bitcoin. Bitcoin can be thought by anybody even a non-educated
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:19:49 AM

For me, it isn't. We have different talent and knowledge on how we give and do stuff that we love. Bitcoins are for everyone and we have the chance to try or even have this to earn and save money for our future.

For my opinion,bitcoin is for everyone in every level not just only for educated and knowledge, because it is for everyone who is interested to learn about bitcoin.And also it is for the people who believe in bitcoin,if you are willing to learn,it doesn't require you to be a degree holder.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:24:40 AM

There's no such rules here in bitcoin that it is for knowledgeable people only. We have learning process as long as we can read and willing to learn then why not. Because if we want to be a successful in life there's no requirements as long as we believing ourselves, positive attitude, we set our goal and persistence. And we can apply it in here in bitcoin.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:25:29 AM

really bitcoin is for everyone but educated people have more information, actually anything about bitcoin is easy but because most people ignorance about bitcoin make them and participate. they have no curiosity and tend to ignore it, but it's very crowded in the media about bitcoin
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:30:23 AM

really bitcoin is for everyone but educated people have more information, actually anything about bitcoin is easy but because most people ignorance about bitcoin make them and participate. they have no curiosity and tend to ignore it, but it's very crowded in the media about bitcoin

Well, I think no. Bitcoin is not requires you to have a good education. Bitcoin is not an agency that has some skills in language and speaking. Just explore it and you will learn a lot. Bitcoin is for everyone. If the person is not rich but he/she haw determination in life and has trust in her/himself, Well, I assure you that this person will be successful in life. Hardwork and determination is the key to success.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:32:08 AM

There's no such rules here in bitcoin that it is for knowledgeable people only. We have learning process as long as we can read and willing to learn then why not. Because if we want to be a successful in life there's no requirements as long as we believing ourselves, positive attitude, we set our goal and persistence. And we can apply it in here in bitcoin.

I agree and you also got a point but i do also agree that bitcoin is for educated and knowledeagble person because you cant possibly discover and try bitcoin at the first place if your not a smart person. im a right?  however in the case of some people they dont actually discover bitcoin by themself rather they are just taught by their friends , neighbors , co workers , etc. but knowledge is still  verry important in order for you to understand the way bitcoin works because it is not easy  as  1 2 3.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:32:35 AM

For me, Bitcoin is for everyone who has passion in what they do and eagerness to learn something new. It doesn't require you to be a graduate or master of any course. If you want to succeed here, learn it, equipped yourself about its ins and outs. Anyone can be successful in this as long as you want and and worked hard for it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
mangkiko

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:33:38 AM

I think the system of bitcoin is very easy to understand and making money from bitcoin. We do not require such high educational degree. The ability in need to the world of the bitcoin is the desire to always learn about bitcoin, hard work, and patience.
dedens212

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:47:33 AM

I do not think so gan.bitcoin is free for anyone who is interested in not seeing him educated or not rich or poor
the important thing is he likes it and knows how to run it. Grin
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:02:17 AM

For me no, everyone can certainly learn about bitcoin as long as there is a will and want to go forward. So everyone has the right to know about bitcoin.

sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

No, bitcoin are for everyone who wants to adopt this digital currency.. Everyone who is not educated enough is welcome in bitcoins as long as he knows how to read and write and of course understand what he reads.. Bitcoin can slowly be learned and understand through reading the contents of each forum, also if you are not knowledgeable enough there is some site where you can research more about bitcoins, if you cant understand the universal language there were also some forum that speaks your language. Bitcoin will be easy to understand if we research more about it. As long as you have an access to the internet nothing is impossible in bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:26:21 AM

I agree and you also got a point but i do also agree that bitcoin is for educated and knowledeagble person because you cant possibly discover and try bitcoin at the first place if your not a smart person. im a right?  however in the case of some people they dont actually discover bitcoin by themself rather they are just taught by their friends , neighbors , co workers , etc. but knowledge is still  verry important in order for you to understand the way bitcoin works because it is not easy  as  1 2 3.

Well the thing is, with how vast internet access is right now, anyone can be exposed to bitcoin. That means they can try themselves, get experience through gains and mistakes, and in the process become bitcoin literate. This can happen even for those that didn't finish heir studies but is well aware of the internet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Yes bitcoin is only for educated & knowledgeable people because it requires wise decisions before investments. The people should also have a good internet and digital knowledge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: