Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying from ICO or trading altcoin.  (Read 2113 times)
vito1977

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:30:26 PM

Hi guys! What do u think about this ICO BestMeta ?   Undecided
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Which is more risky buying a token from the ICO or in trading? And how do you determine a good ICO or project?
what do you mean by choosing an ICO coin or a trade, what might you mean it chooses to be an investor or a trader, if suppose yes I prefer trading, because I think being an investor by buying coin ICO is certainly very risky, maybe with us buy our ICO coin will benefit greatly if the coin will have a good price in the market, but I prefer to trade.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:47:26 AM

Which is more risky buying a token from the ICO or in trading? And how do you determine a good ICO or project?
what do you mean by choosing an ICO coin or a trade, what might you mean it chooses to be an investor or a trader, if suppose yes I prefer trading, because I think being an investor by buying coin ICO is certainly very risky, maybe with us buy our ICO coin will benefit greatly if the coin will have a good price in the market, but I prefer to trade.
With bigger risks, comes bigger profit. But definitely everyone has different set of needs and wants plus everyone has different mindset and strategies. So yeah, I will go for trading as well if this question is specifically concerned. Reason is, trading is healthier source and without big problems. ICO investing can be good yielder but so much big complexities are there so stay away is better option.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:20:56 AM

I think the best year for ICO was 2017. After they got listed in exchanges, they are all blowing but all of these have change today. ICOs can't even reach their softcap because of the bans and FUDs so you'll be safe on trading altcoins.
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

I think too late to buy altcoin on exchange now. everything is go up too high so we should invest into ICO again.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

I think the best year for ICO was 2017. After they got listed in exchanges, they are all blowing but all of these have change today. ICOs can't even reach their softcap because of the bans and FUDs so you'll be safe on trading altcoins.

I think it's because bitcoin price is down too deep and it forces all coin to get down too including the ICO that is getting the list in the exchanges. we can see that some of ICO still hold their tokens and not share to their participants or their investor because they don't want to see their tokens is not worth in the exchanges. I think it is better to trading altcoin because we have a chance to make a profit by trading many coins and right now, there is a correction that is happening in the exchanges. so if we can analyze each coin, I am sure that we can find one or two coins that still potential to increase in the short-term.

damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

more risky to buy coin in ICO because the coin is not yet in the market exchange, but when you see the ICO is good, the developers are experienced and the funds in the coin ICO is high can also be profitable.

different from the existing Altcoins invention in the market, we can see the history of the coin in the market and its website. if the coin will be his usual hardfork will soar into space and can be profitable for you.

Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

With bigger risks, comes bigger profit. But definitely everyone has different set of needs and wants plus everyone has different mindset and strategies. So yeah, I will go for trading as well if this question is specifically concerned. Reason is, trading is healthier source and without big problems. ICO investing can be good yielder but so much big complexities are there so stay away is better option.

Just like what you pointed out, taking into a bigger risk can have the chance to have also a big return. So, it all depends on how you plan to earn some good amount of profits because participating in ICO can also double up your asset or even more. About trading, well, we have to also keep an eye in the market because crypto is volatile and we don't want to miss that chance. So, buying from ICO and trading altcoin were both have advantage and disadvantage and its up to us on how to make plan in order for us to minimize the amount of risk.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

Trading altcoin is the very best way to make big money in the crypto industry but if you are a beginner in trading , it can cause a loss of your funds if you don't know how to trade well. Buying in an ICO is  also a good choice because the tokens/altcoins during the ICO period are much cheaper than those on exchanges.
GeorgianCryptoTrader

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

ICO is more risky , but you can get more profit if you choose well or with lucky
deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

I prefer to buy when the new token is listed on the exchange, because I can buy tokens at a low price from bounty hunter.
we all know bounty hunter is one of the causes of the token price drop. heheh

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:10 PM

Buying from an ICO is no more profitable and is very risky if the project fails to materialize. The best option is to research on an ICO that is good and has a good a prospect offering bounties. Don't buy into it first, wait after bounty distributions, bounty hunters will dump the coins, and you can buy it cheap. Now if the project is promising, you can make a great money when it get enlisted on exchange.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
PSL

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

The ICO market has changed a lot. I do not recall in the last few months some companies that would increase capital at times. I think that there will always be an opportunity to buy these tokens on the exchange cheaper than the price of placement.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:44:31 PM

ICO represents some risks but in the same time you can get some good bonuses if you make the right investment. The quality of a project i think it is a question of how good is the WhitePaper, is it clear with a soul purpose, with a lot of tech info and with a popular team? Then it is a good ICO. It's as simple as that.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:13:33 PM

Buying tokens after ICO is pretty reasonable but most remarkable projects instantly grow in price after they get listed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:58 PM

Right now buying from a ico because even if you pay ethereum during ico the value of tokens is still going to be zero and you will have to wait for it to get listed on a exchange after that's done then only you will get return on investment but what if the ico runs away with your money or doesn't list on a exchange it's always better to but the coin after the ico
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:40:19 PM

I think trading altcoins would be the better option here. I say that because buying or investing in ICOs are such risky business right now because of the many ICOs that go about and come around almost daily. It's just so hard to choose projects that would yield a return because it's so hard to discern which projects or concepts would catch fire and be supported by people, which is the best indicator if a project will go up or down.
WallBlockchain

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

This will help you: Wink https://redd.it/8exggz
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:53:35 PM

Well both of these two are risky, yet the difficulty definitely depends on your capability of course. If you are good in buying from ICO then go on but if you think that you feel that there us no risk in trading then go as well.
The answer will always depend on you. Much better if you try both so you can evaluate what made it easier to you then master what you have chosen.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:00:23 AM

for me i prefer to invest ICO investments rather than altcoin  trading, because the price of invests are equal ,little risky then trading .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: