Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:22:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:00:34 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 07:12:57 PM by toolucky98

it seems very simlar in my opinion with chaturbate but if they erase third parts and intermediaries then lower fees and made fast payment,complete anonymity for users they are for sure welcome,maybe i will buy some token the price will increase for sure in the future...
I think so.
And with blockchain, they can improve many things in this industry.
They are taking some advantages that blockchain provides.

Will there be some kind of moderation on chat? Like banning aggressive, threatening users or rude models? Something that will ensure that clients and models feels safe while using Live Stars platform?
Im not sure about this, because those are the consequences in this industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:05:00 PM

Hi everybody!
I just found this project on this board.

i like the concept of live stars so far. my first questions are:

How will they manage to attract models? (of course the payment of up to 80% but is there more?)

How will they manage to attract users which arent already into crypto? (how will they make it easy and understandable for everybody to create a wallet and all the stuff you need...)

Hello,

We have already answered above.
There will be possibility on Live Stars platform to buy LIVE token for fiat using external service.
We will care about friendly video guides for everyone.
i am sorry - my bad.
when i read through the first page of this thread i found the project pretty cool and just typed in real quick the answers which came up to my mind
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:10:53 PM

After reading your whitepaper, I have to say some things, because I have a little insight in this market.
You mention in section "Competitor comparison" the benefits of LIVE STARS.
I will compare it with a webcamservice which dominates the german market, sonjasluder is one of their domain names.
You pay with your telephonebill, about 3$ / min, immediately, anonymous and without "Payment errors of users".

+Decentralization
+Open source
+Block chain technology
An average user doesn't care about this.

+User anonymity
On sonjasluder you are completely anonymous.

+Ravenue Share
+Payout delay
+Min. payout amount
This is good for models, but the money comes from the visitors and its sad, but, an average user doesn't care about this

To be successful you have to think 99 % from users view. Nobody knows or is interested, how fast the models get their money.
You look mostly from the view of the models, this is honorable, but you have 100 models and on the other side million of users, which will spent the money.
So the most important question is, how much will the minute cost. If you can make a good price, you will succeed, all the other advantages are irrelevant.

Hello,

We do have inside knowledge of the industry and experience of development and support of one of top webcam platforms. Sonjasluder is phone sex service. Why would you even compare it to our platform? What kind of anonimity do you expect from a phone service?
User does not have to care about blockchain or any kind of tech behind the service, however anonymity that is easily provable by open source would matter a lot to regular customers who spend up to several thousand USD monthly using webcam services.

High prices and per-minute payments are caused by high commission fees due to many mediators and the fact competitors have to promote their product on the market. The main reason for such high fees is old and non-optimized business model behind the service. This is the main thing we set to improve.

Most important for webcam users is content and their anonymity. Content is mainly created by models, and as you said, our platform offers a variety of advantages to them. Speaking of anonymity, webcam users complain a lot about the fact their private video and text chats are not really private because website administration is able to check them out. Highest revenue share on the market means members money actually gets to the model.

In webcam, number and quality of models on the platform and creditworthy user traffic are essential for success. We do understand this and that is why conditions for affiliates and models will also be much better than the ones offered by current market.

Thank you for your detailled answer. Do you plan an age verification to ensure that no childs have access to your system?
If yes, which system do you plan to use?

Of course. There is no system. Webcam support staff is in charge of verification submitted model accounts. It is done manually. Lots of fake ID's are being submitted so this process has to be done only by a human.
Will there be some kind of moderation on chat? Like banning aggressive, threatening users or rude models? Something that will ensure that clients and models feels safe while using Live Stars platform?
Do you also plan to offer a rating system or will we be able to write reviews? I think to advertise this project will be the most important part because you need to attract many people who are not familiar with crypto.

Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:12:10 PM

Not sure why we need ANOTHER one of these coins.

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
toolucky98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:20:24 PM

Do you also plan to offer a rating system or will we be able to write reviews? I think to advertise this project will be the most important part because you need to attract many people who are not familiar with crypto.
Rating system will be good, it will help us to easily find a high quality model  Grin
And about the advertising, yes its important and im sure they've prepared for this.

What do you mean? of course you need some LIVE tokens to use this platform.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:20:31 PM

Its cool to have the benefit of a blockchain and decentralisation for transaction and also a team to validate somethings on the platform. LIVE STARS can do a lot of benefit with this system, and profit of a huge market already existent.
Thats why pre sale is going good, 780 ETH invested in two days, for me that is an impressive achievement. I really hope you can reach your goal and present a working pre alpha before ICO.

780 eth in two days is quite impressive when you take a look on the presals price of 0,05 USD per LIVE. I think that the makret for camgirls is not saturated yet. haha nudity and sexuality are the only things which wont ever get boring  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:22:39 PM

I guess the most convincing reason would be the higher percentage they will earn using this platform. I dont know how is elsewhere, but according to their description, models get only 30-50% of total income but using this platform they will get 70-80%

That's what I wanted to point : for me the main asset of this project is the better income for the models,compared to other platforms.

Did you anticipate some sort of exclusivity ? I mean : what is going to prevent a model to stream for several platforms at once ? it could break your economics forecasts ?

I hope the answer isn't in the 180 posts before...
It is pretty common for models to use several platforms at once, we're not going to prevent this. We took that into account when doing initial calculations, and it does not break our forecasts. It is real practice that models use 6-7 sites per stream. Models will prefer to use service where they can immediately withdraw their earnings and ask users to pay on Live Stars, where members payment is not 30-50% but 70-80%, and they will be notified about their anonymity, therefore users will be encouraged to use our platform.

Ok thanks.

Are you planning to provide subscriptions (I've read that only top 10 investors will get a discount) or will it be only one time payments ?
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:24:31 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 07:36:57 PM by Rigorous

What do you mean? of course you need some LIVE tokens to use this platform.

I also wonder that. Why the need for a separate token, instead of an established coin? Some people suggested it's to shared dividends with investors. For users of the platform, both visitors and performers, I don't see a benefit, rather more downsides.
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 877

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:25:20 PM

Now I read the white paper. Yes, everything is well thought out. It seems at first glance anonymity is provided. And somehow will in this case be limited to children? I did not understand this. On the one hand anonymity, while limiting access? Well, in general, a good project, I think it will be successful.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:32:34 PM

Hi everybody!
I just found this project on this board.

i like the concept of live stars so far. my first questions are:

How will they manage to attract models? (of course the payment of up to 80% but is there more?)

How will they manage to attract users which arent already into crypto? (how will they make it easy and understandable for everybody to create a wallet and all the stuff you need...)

Hello,

We have already answered above.
There will be possibility on Live Stars platform to buy LIVE token for fiat using external service.
We will care about friendly video guides for everyone.
i am sorry - my bad.
when i read through the first page of this thread i found the project pretty cool and just typed in real quick the answers which came up to my mind

So when a user uses the external service on your platform to buy LIVE tokens for fiat, can you still asure anonymity? Because I guess your external partner has to gather and request personal details from the user in order to accept fiat for cryptocurrencies.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:33:03 PM

because this is the next generation webcam platform! webcam industry has many problems: the lack of anonymity, low percent payout to models, payment delay and much more. LIVE STARS solves all these problems, you can read whitepaper and and you will be convinced of this!
toolucky98

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:35:29 PM

Its cool to have the benefit of a blockchain and decentralisation for transaction and also a team to validate somethings on the platform. LIVE STARS can do a lot of benefit with this system, and profit of a huge market already existent.
Thats why pre sale is going good, 780 ETH invested in two days, for me that is an impressive achievement. I really hope you can reach your goal and present a working pre alpha before ICO.

780 eth in two days is quite impressive when you take a look on the presals price of 0,05 USD per LIVE. I think that the makret for camgirls is not saturated yet. haha nudity and sexuality are the only things which wont ever get boring  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Wow 780 ETH in just two days, its worth $ 20000 USD.
They still have 26 more days for this pre-sale, and after this pre-sale, hopefully they will do a great marketing and bring some big investors to their ICO.
This is one of the most profitable industry.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:36:56 PM

After reading your whitepaper, I have to say some things, because I have a little insight in this market.
You mention in section "Competitor comparison" the benefits of LIVE STARS.
I will compare it with a webcamservice which dominates the german market, sonjasluder is one of their domain names.
You pay with your telephonebill, about 3$ / min, immediately, anonymous and without "Payment errors of users".

+Decentralization
+Open source
+Block chain technology
An average user doesn't care about this.

+User anonymity
On sonjasluder you are completely anonymous.

+Ravenue Share
+Payout delay
+Min. payout amount
This is good for models, but the money comes from the visitors and its sad, but, an average user doesn't care about this

To be successful you have to think 99 % from users view. Nobody knows or is interested, how fast the models get their money.
You look mostly from the view of the models, this is honorable, but you have 100 models and on the other side million of users, which will spent the money.
So the most important question is, how much will the minute cost. If you can make a good price, you will succeed, all the other advantages are irrelevant.

Hello,

We do have inside knowledge of the industry and experience of development and support of one of top webcam platforms. Sonjasluder is phone sex service. Why would you even compare it to our platform? What kind of anonimity do you expect from a phone service?
User does not have to care about blockchain or any kind of tech behind the service, however anonymity that is easily provable by open source would matter a lot to regular customers who spend up to several thousand USD monthly using webcam services.

High prices and per-minute payments are caused by high commission fees due to many mediators and the fact competitors have to promote their product on the market. The main reason for such high fees is old and non-optimized business model behind the service. This is the main thing we set to improve.

Most important for webcam users is content and their anonymity. Content is mainly created by models, and as you said, our platform offers a variety of advantages to them. Speaking of anonymity, webcam users complain a lot about the fact their private video and text chats are not really private because website administration is able to check them out. Highest revenue share on the market means members money actually gets to the model.

In webcam, number and quality of models on the platform and creditworthy user traffic are essential for success. We do understand this and that is why conditions for affiliates and models will also be much better than the ones offered by current market.

Thank you for your detailled answer. Do you plan an age verification to ensure that no childs have access to your system?
If yes, which system do you plan to use?

Of course. There is no system. Webcam support staff is in charge of verification submitted model accounts. It is done manually. Lots of fake ID's are being submitted so this process has to be done only by a human.

My question was not about the models, it was about the user.
Because an age verification is contrary to anonymity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Rigorous

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:42:17 PM

because this is the next generation webcam platform! webcam industry has many problems: the lack of anonymity, low percent payout to models, payment delay and much more. LIVE STARS solves all these problems, you can read whitepaper and and you will be convinced of this!

I can understand the need for a solution to those problems, but now why it needs to be solved with a custom ERC20 token instead of Bitcoin or Litecoin, or better yet, a privacy coin with stealth features like ZCash, Monero, Hush, Denarius. Better better yet, cryptocurrencies with anonymity for both sender and receiver using ring signatures and zk-SNARKs.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:57:46 PM

there are definitely   more interest in service you can tell from how many raised in short amount of time. After white paper reading i can say help some issues for sure. Nice project. looking forward to see where it go from here. watching

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:03:00 PM

I can understand the need for a solution to those problems, but now why it needs to be solved with a custom ERC20 token instead of Bitcoin or Litecoin, or better yet, a privacy coin with stealth features like ZCash, Monero, Hush, Denarius. Better better yet, cryptocurrencies with anonymity for both sender and receiver using ring signatures and zk-SNARKs.

Because then it would only be easily accessible to people who are already familiar with crypto. I assume they want the platform open for everybody, also people who are not familiar with crypto. They can easily make their own system to change fiat into their token, so their token can be used on the platform.
Rigorous

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:51:54 PM

Because then it would only be easily accessible to people who are already familiar with crypto. I assume they want the platform open for everybody, also people who are not familiar with crypto. They can easily make their own system to change fiat into their token, so their token can be used on the platform.

Right, I found that part in the whitepaper:

To get services from models on the Live Stars platform, a user who tours the site has to buy “LIVE” tokens using another cryptocurrency. For our customers’ convenience, there will be a conversion option in accordance
with current the exchange rates. In case the customer prefers to pay in other currency, there will be the possibility to pass to the independent outside service to purchase cryptocurrency, including fiat currencies.

That's worded a bit vague, but if I understand correctly Live Stars will offer something like a built-in Shapeshift or Changelly exchange service on their platform for supported cryptocurrencies. However, they will redirect Live Star users to 3rd party exchanges if they want to pay with fiat or unsupported cryptocurrencies.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

Well, if you have an example of a project in the adult industry that succeeded, I would like to know about it.

Every single project are know were a total fail.

This one seems like the only one to have support from the community and the investors.

And well, let's be honest, it looks way more professional than the other projects.
alexissroth

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:57:17 PM

I want to taste some brand new creations of your adult entertainments.
ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:08:52 PM

Wow 780 ETH in just two days, its worth $ 20000 USD.
They still have 26 more days for this pre-sale, and after this pre-sale, hopefully they will do a great marketing and bring some big investors to their ICO.
This is one of the most profitable industry.

780 eth  - $ 219 811,80

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: