Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35984 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:33:08 PM

I participating also in this ico with a small amount. I think it is good that the adult industry is using blockchain and crypto technology.

It certainly does look like this project has potential. Remains to be seen of people see this potential as well and invest their hard earned eth in it. If the dev's do a god job , this might be the next big thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:03:46 PM

The Italian ANN thread for LIVE STARS is up!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210035

Gli italiani tutti sono caldamente invitati ad venire a discutere anche in italiano per fare meglio conoscere ai nostri connazionali questo ottimo progetto.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:21:07 PM

I can see this is a topic full of males getting excited about LiveStars Cheesy
Anyone getting hyped to see the beta? I am!

Because more than 95% of the audience for these services are male.  Grin
But Yes, I am also eagerly waiting for beta for testing the platform and see what the models look like.
If im honest, i doubt you will be able to see real models in beta. I would think they might pay some of them to join just for the presentation but theres nothing wrong with that, you need to invest something to kick start the platform.
i am interested to see beta just to see how UI looks. also shows ability of their team work make be feel confident to invest.

When will the beta be released ? I don't think I saw anything about that.

A date was given ? It could be interesting to have one before the ICO so we can judge the platform.

And I m sure it would attract a lot of inverstors seeing the sums that are spent on those websites.

the biggest question is: when will there be a open beta for us interested people in this project for free Smiley

and there should be a "hands on" too /hrrrr

you want to see models for free?  Grin
I think beta will be without models, they would want not working for free  Roll Eyes

In chaturbate model, you can watch them for free, but they only perform if they are getting tokens. Hopefully live stars adopt this model. Because this brings so many viewers to the table... and ad revenue...
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:07:57 PM

I participating also in this ico with a small amount. I think it is good that the adult industry is using blockchain and crypto technology.

It certainly does look like this project has potential. Remains to be seen of people see this potential as well and invest their hard earned eth in it. If the dev's do a god job , this might be the next big thing.

As silly as it may sound, it really is a sector where the blockchain offers a lot of efficiency improvements. Just look at how much models with get paid with Live Stars through Blockchain compared to other 'old fashioned' sites. You just cut out so much people in the middle.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

As silly as it may sound, it really is a sector where the blockchain offers a lot of efficiency improvements. Just look at how much models with get paid with Live Stars through Blockchain compared to other 'old fashioned' sites. You just cut out so much people in the middle.

Including Live Stars themselves. Sure, the platform gets 20-30% of the revenue, which is already much less than the competitors, but more importantly the platform does not get in the way of the payments. They cannot hold the money hostage since the transactions are handled through the smart contracts. That is also a big plus for transparency.
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:25:19 PM

423 participation with  801 ETH currently. we need more community users to get involve. We need some more partnership news to get some more excitement
Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:12:55 PM

But Yes, I am also eagerly waiting for beta for testing the platform and see what the models look like.
If im honest, i doubt you will be able to see real models in beta. I would think they might pay some of them to join just for the presentation but theres nothing wrong with that, you need to invest something to kick start the platform.
i am interested to see beta just to see how UI looks. also shows ability of their team work make be feel confident to invest.

A date was given ? It could be interesting to have one before the ICO so we can judge the platform.

And I m sure it would attract a lot of inverstors seeing the sums that are spent on those websites.

the biggest question is: when will there be a open beta for us interested people in this project for free Smiley

and there should be a "hands on" too /hrrrr

you want to see models for free?  Grin
I think beta will be without models, they would want not working for free  Roll Eyes

Why not? Can you imagine what a huge advertising it wood be, if you offer a group chat, where every 30 sec one lucky guy can speak with the model, but all men could view it for free?
You could pay a girl f.e. 300 $ for this special day and the advertising would be huge. Free cam sex, where every 30 sec an other guy can speak with the model.
I hope audio is part of this concept, only chatting is boring.
LIVE STARS has to competite with phone-camsex, which is the most developed, anonymous and easy to use (telephonebill) system at the market.
All below this will not work.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:39:33 PM

I agree, adult industry is very profitable - adult sites on every corner. but webcams platforms have appeared the last few years -
this was due to the appearance of 3G and 4G Internet,
I think the trace of the evolutionary stage will be - this platform with using blockchain and crypto technology
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:17:08 PM

Adults industry is worth billions of dollars ans we haven't seen blockchain applied to it yet. Eventually everything will be based on blockchain, projects like this one are precursors

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:41:10 PM

Adults industry is worth billions of dollars ans we haven't seen blockchain applied to it yet. Eventually everything will be based on blockchain, projects like this one are precursors

The adult industry hasn't embraced cryptocurrencies yet, at most, some transactions are being made with BTC or ETH, but a service like webcams, date sites, sex services sites, hasn't been on the blockchain yet, but these kind of project are incurring, so it will be a matter of time before it all goes into blockchain Cheesy.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:47:52 PM

They said they might prepare pre alpha before ICO if they will raise enough money in pre sale. I never got an answer how much money are we talking about. But as i see it, some demo presentation its almost a must before ICO.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:22:38 PM

The adult industry hasn't embraced cryptocurrencies yet, at most, some transactions are being made with BTC or ETH, but a service like webcams, date sites, sex services sites, hasn't been on the blockchain yet, but these kind of project are incurring, so it will be a matter of time before it all goes into blockchain Cheesy.

Exactly. There are already some initiatives besides Live Stars, but frankly they seem very amateur compared to Live Stars. So far Live Stars checks all the major boxes, clear use of token, good team, good whitepaper, and demo of the product (they will do it at least, so still have to see about this one).
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:34:30 PM

Including Live Stars themselves. Sure, the platform gets 20-30% of the revenue, which is already much less than the competitors, but more importantly the platform does not get in the way of the payments. They cannot hold the money hostage since the transactions are handled through the smart contracts. That is also a big plus for transparency.
That will be main incentive for models. Everything what they will earn will be theirs and noone can prevent them from payouts. Also they will be able to sell tokens at exchanges if they don't like implemented exchange on Live Stars
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

Exactly. There are already some initiatives besides Live Stars, but frankly they seem very amateur compared to Live Stars. So far Live Stars checks all the major boxes, clear use of token, good team, good whitepaper, and demo of the product (they will do it at least, so still have to see about this one).

It certainly looks good. And it's really great that there are multiple projects going in this domain. competition is healthy and also serves to legitimize the idea. you don't really want to be first in a field 'cause you'll get all the heart ache.

Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:46:36 PM

I see you guys are doing an airdrop for the presale! I am very happy and i early joined. I suggested this before in the tread and if i had any
part in you guys starting it, I am even more jolly!
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:00:46 PM

I have seen adult entertainment icos before in here. But this is by far the most professionally planned and i haven't yet found any controversies from the whitepaper. Other sites will probably turn towards cryptocurrencies soon too. They are just afraid that it will turn customers away, when it actually attracts them in.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:05:45 PM

That will be main incentive for models. Everything what they will earn will be theirs and noone can prevent them from payouts. Also they will be able to sell tokens at exchanges if they don't like implemented exchange on Live Stars
the models will prefere this platform because they will not pay fee on their earnings,but also users will prefer it for the easy mode of use and anonymity...
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:20:09 PM

I think the majority of people on bitcointalk are male. I think cryptocurrencies are a field with only few females. I hope that will change over time.

iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:48:38 PM

glad you guys move away from slack to telegram channel https://t.co/26d5Yzgww0
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:51:27 PM

A very interesting ICO .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: