Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35985 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:09:48 PM

Adults industry is worth billions of dollars ans we haven't seen blockchain applied to it yet. Eventually everything will be based on blockchain, projects like this one are precursors

The adult industry hasn't embraced cryptocurrencies yet, at most, some transactions are being made with BTC or ETH, but a service like webcams, date sites, sex services sites, hasn't been on the blockchain yet, but these kind of project are incurring, so it will be a matter of time before it all goes into blockchain Cheesy.

Exactly. There are already some initiatives besides Live Stars, but frankly they seem very amateur compared to Live Stars. So far Live Stars checks all the major boxes, clear use of token, good team, good whitepaper, and demo of the product (they will do it at least, so still have to see about this one).

I have seen adult entertainment icos before in here. But this is by far the most professionally planned and i haven't yet found any controversies from the whitepaper. Other sites will probably turn towards cryptocurrencies soon too. They are just afraid that it will turn customers away, when it actually attracts them in.
Well, there was a lot about the adult industry, but seems like every ICO about this industry failed for the moment.

Or do you know some that succeeded ? I would be interested in seeing a blockchain project in the adult industry that raised some big funds during an ICO.

If that's not the case, there is some possibility that this one succeeds in my opinion.
There may still be many in this industry who have not been interested and want to understand blockchain.
And LIVE STARS will be an example that will tell them that this is a very good idea. I think many company will follow after the success of this project in ICO

Well, it's sur that if some big websites that are already well know decide to try a blockchain projects, the returns on investment could be crazy.

But seeins the state of other icos, it does not seem like big companies already installed in the real world want to try something with public blockchains.

So, I think too that live stars could be a precursor in this industry.
The team of Live Stars will be a pioneer in this industry for blockchain technology and it will be the first and will collect most of the profits.
Hold your horses my friend. You must always respect your competition. Live Stars have very big potential but it can fail like every other project out there, so don't invest all in
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:16:38 PM

Its so good to Link blockchain and live adult entertainment. 2 bug business, with a lot of investors for these 2 business, and I think blockchain have a lot to offer to live adult services. I think the value of live stars will be very high soon. Impatient to see the platform launch !
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

Adults industry is worth billions of dollars ans we haven't seen blockchain applied to it yet. Eventually everything will be based on blockchain, projects like this one are precursors

The adult industry hasn't embraced cryptocurrencies yet, at most, some transactions are being made with BTC or ETH, but a service like webcams, date sites, sex services sites, hasn't been on the blockchain yet, but these kind of project are incurring, so it will be a matter of time before it all goes into blockchain Cheesy.

Exactly. There are already some initiatives besides Live Stars, but frankly they seem very amateur compared to Live Stars. So far Live Stars checks all the major boxes, clear use of token, good team, good whitepaper, and demo of the product (they will do it at least, so still have to see about this one).

I have seen adult entertainment icos before in here. But this is by far the most professionally planned and i haven't yet found any controversies from the whitepaper. Other sites will probably turn towards cryptocurrencies soon too. They are just afraid that it will turn customers away, when it actually attracts them in.
Well, there was a lot about the adult industry, but seems like every ICO about this industry failed for the moment.

Or do you know some that succeeded ? I would be interested in seeing a blockchain project in the adult industry that raised some big funds during an ICO.

If that's not the case, there is some possibility that this one succeeds in my opinion.
There may still be many in this industry who have not been interested and want to understand blockchain.
And LIVE STARS will be an example that will tell them that this is a very good idea. I think many company will follow after the success of this project in ICO

Well, it's sur that if some big websites that are already well know decide to try a blockchain projects, the returns on investment could be crazy.

But seeins the state of other icos, it does not seem like big companies already installed in the real world want to try something with public blockchains.

So, I think too that live stars could be a precursor in this industry.
The team of Live Stars will be a pioneer in this industry for blockchain technology and it will be the first and will collect most of the profits.
Hold your horses my friend. You must always respect your competition. Live Stars have very big potential but it can fail like every other project out there, so don't invest all in
You are right, I allocate my capital to many promising projects, the market is very large and everywhere I want to participate. A couple of projects will necessarily become very successful.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:44:35 AM

In traditional platform models getting 40-50% from users payment, LiveStart promissing up to 70% from payment. Sounds attractive. I think there is will be no problem with models  Roll Eyes
VTCarter

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:23:26 AM

i cant believe the amount of attention this coin gets...i will have to look more closely on the tokens concept Grin

LIVE STARS is the only blockchain based webcam platform for live adult entertainment and it resolves all issues from traditional live adult entertainment sites by offering features such as decentralization,user anonymity, no payment delay, etc. That is why it is generating a lot of attention right now. Smiley
agree. This is the only project I would invest money only read it 1 time. perfect project for all man in the world
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:24:42 AM

When will the beta be released ? I don't think I saw anything about that.

A date was given ? It could be interesting to have one before the ICO so we can judge the platform.

And I m sure it would attract a lot of inverstors seeing the sums that are spent on those websites.

Our pre-alpha version is currently in development. We are going to release it before our ICO starts. ICO is planned to start at the end of November.

Can you tell us what we can expect from the pre-alpha version? Will there be video chat function, or will it just show how the payment works or some other functions?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:14:26 AM

I can see this is a topic full of males getting excited about LiveStars Cheesy
Anyone getting hyped to see the beta? I am!

Because more than 95% of the audience for these services are male.  Grin
But Yes, I am also eagerly waiting for beta for testing the platform and see what the models look like.
If im honest, i doubt you will be able to see real models in beta. I would think they might pay some of them to join just for the presentation but theres nothing wrong with that, you need to invest something to kick start the platform.
i am interested to see beta just to see how UI looks. also shows ability of their team work make be feel confident to invest.

A date was given ? It could be interesting to have one before the ICO so we can judge the platform.

And I m sure it would attract a lot of inverstors seeing the sums that are spent on those websites.

the biggest question is: when will there be a open beta for us interested people in this project for free Smiley

and there should be a "hands on" too /hrrrr

you want to see models for free?  Grin
I think beta will be without models, they would want not working for free  Roll Eyes

To lure customers to any product first you have to give them a free demo. Without which no one will join your product unless and until you are not providing something groundbreaking.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:10:24 AM

Is was a joke, but part of true here.
And of course, I want to see some function of beta version.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:45:18 AM

i cant believe the amount of attention this coin gets...i will have to look more closely on the tokens concept Grin

LIVE STARS is the only blockchain based webcam platform for live adult entertainment and it resolves all issues from traditional live adult entertainment sites by offering features such as decentralization,user anonymity, no payment delay, etc. That is why it is generating a lot of attention right now. Smiley
agree. This is the only project I would invest money only read it 1 time. perfect project for all man in the world

Personally I would like for people to know that Live stars is NOT the only project for webcam adult entertainment, is the most famous one at the moment, but not the only one, don't forget that we have shinecoin and Rasputin, both have plans for webcam adult entertainment in the blockchain, Live Stars is ahead of them in growing and community, but it has competitors.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:06:09 AM

I agree with you. Can´t wait to see it and try my luck.
Sorry if i read over it, but is there a version for android or ios too?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:48:14 AM

i dont know that but a apps would be nice for on the go!! at least there will be an mobile version of the website for your mobile browser. i dont know how apple handles adult apps  Huh
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:01:02 AM

Personally I would like for people to know that Live stars is NOT the only project for webcam adult entertainment, is the most famous one at the moment, but not the only one, don't forget that we have shinecoin and Rasputin, both have plans for webcam adult entertainment in the blockchain, Live Stars is ahead of them in growing and community, but it has competitors.

It is a very big market. There will be always competition.

But I think live stars are more professional so I am going with it.

pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:14:56 AM

Competition is a good thing for a healthy market. But, what's the use of so many platforms with no improvements other than using a different coin? Platform owners need to step up their game otherwise there's nothing wrong with chatburate.
cxrealdcx

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:17:17 AM

i dont know that but a apps would be nice for on the go!! at least there will be an mobile version of the website for your mobile browser. i dont know how apple handles adult apps  Huh

A mobile version for my phone. So let´s sit in the park and enjoy sun and girl.
Let´s give it a name.. hmmm, wanking while walking Smiley
Hurry on guys, i can´t wait
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

A mobile app would be great for a lot of people, but not your kind of people cxrealdcx Tongue since everything is mobile nowadays, the needs for an app is paramount. I don't think apple would publish it, but it might work on android store.

cxrealdcx

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:38:27 AM

A mobile app would be great for a lot of people, but not your kind of people cxrealdcx Tongue since everything is mobile nowadays, the needs for an app is paramount. I don't think apple would publish it, but it might work on android store.

I am not that into mobile apps, but money is a good way to make pressure and the society gets more open minded nearly every day so it´s just a question of time that every xxx is allowed everywhere.
Sex sells
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

In traditional platform models getting 40-50% from users payment, LiveStart promissing up to 70% from payment. Sounds attractive. I think there is will be no problem with models  Roll Eyes

Yes it is. But we still do not know exactly what the prices will be exactly. Perhaps, here the prices will be lower than those of competitors. This will make the project popular. Maybe that's why the payment of the models here is suggested above.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:50:04 AM

You made my day. Remember that you will get tickets for this kind of actions in public area  Cool. Besides that I'm looking forward to see the mobile app and a little more marketing outside of BTT forum  Grin
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

haha im sure u cant wait  Grin Cheesy wanking while walking  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy just make sure u wont get arrestet due to arrousment due to live stars
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:02:13 AM

Our pre-alpha version is currently in development. We are going to release it before our ICO starts. ICO is planned to start at the end of November.
Can you tell us what we can expect from the pre-alpha version? Will there be video chat function, or will it just show how the payment works or some other functions?

I doubt there will be much to see in pre alpha. I would say we will only be able to check how the graphic interface will look like and click around in the platform but thats the definition of pre alpha.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: