Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35988 times)
Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:07:59 AM

Webcam industry implements blockchain solution It’s hot project especially for adults, is it available for mobile platform dev?
Hope the ICO succesfull.
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:27:26 AM

Hi there! What are the benefits for investors?
see some beautiful girl on live stars platform and have a good day. of course price will cheaper than other site Wink

ook
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:08:08 PM

Dear Live Stars community!

Yesterday, it came to our knowledge that Parity multi-signature wallet library contract was wiped out from Ethereum blockchain, leading to all multi-signature wallets becoming unusable. You can find Parity statement on this here: https://paritytech.io/blog/security-alert.html

Unfortunately, Live Stars team has been one of the affected. We have been using such multi-signature wallet to store all funds that have been raised during presale. We are currently unable to access the funds, and its entire remaining balance - 671.69 ETH is blocked. We are currently looking for a solution and expecting action from Parity Technologies concerning this accident. We hope that this issue will somehow be resolved soon.

Funds have been partly taken out of the wallet before, and we will continue working on Live Stars project and move on to our next big goals - alpha version release and token sale. However, our resources are now greatly reduced.

We will release an update concerning our future plans shortly.

Kind regards,
Live Stars team

This is very bad information, I hope that you will be able to unlock funds on your wallet, otherwise the project implementation and investor confidence will suffer greatly!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:33:55 PM

Yesterday, it came to our knowledge that Parity multi-signature wallet library contract was wiped out from Ethereum blockchain, leading to all multi-signature wallets becoming unusable. You can find Parity statement on this here: https://paritytech.io/blog/security-alert.html

Unfortunately, Live Stars team has been one of the affected. We have been using such multi-signature wallet to store all funds that have been raised during presale. We are currently unable to access the funds, and its entire remaining balance - 671.69 ETH is blocked. We are currently looking for a solution and expecting action from Parity Technologies concerning this accident. We hope that this issue will somehow be resolved soon.

Funds have been partly taken out of the wallet before, and we will continue working on Live Stars project and move on to our next big goals - alpha version release and token sale. However, our resources are now greatly reduced.

Kind regards,
Live Stars team
Sorry to ear that but after July's parity's epic fail why you deployed a multisig wallet on Parity? I think the only way to recover funds is an ETH hardfork which may or may not happens

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:04 PM

Yes Rasputin Online does have a large mansion/broadcast studio with up to 90 models living inside the mansion which is broadcast live in HD24/7 however Rasputin Online will also have models, couples, groups streaming live to our platform from their own locations or homes. Our expansion plans include a second mansion/studio based in South East Asia. Our Virtual girlfriend product which is a first in the Adult Entertainment industry will utilise models that live in our broadcast studio only.  We wish the Livestars project all the best, their token seems to be the only currency that can be used on their platform which could be an advantage to investors, it will certainly help give value to their token once their project is up and running and for this reason we will be buying some of their tokens as well Smiley

I didn't know about this other feature of Rasputin. This changes the things a bit, or a bit more. I hope and I think that both of the project will thrive, and actually they would both take advantage of each others success, since this would help to set a standard of reference for the whole industry.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:29:47 PM

This is terrible news Sad

A hard fork will hurt Ethereum's credibility, but not doing anything will also reflect bad on Ethereum, because it would make the funds people invested in ICOs like Polkadot and Live Stars inaccessible forever.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:02:42 AM

Oh, this is not good.
Hope you will get access soon. Maybe they will find a solution beside a fork.
This f**king forking must have an end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Bouli

Activity: 616
Merit: 104

https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 09:32:38 AM

That is really bad news. I hope that they come with a solution in a reasonable amount of time, so you all can continu the project in a good way.

GayOfThrones

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:20:56 PM

This Parity accident is very bad indeed. After the first fail of Parity it was a red flag, now I think Parity is doomed. I hope you can recover your funds.

Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
squeakhometeam

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:05:06 PM

Are bonuses offered for investors?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

A hard fork will hurt Ethereum's credibility, but not doing anything will also reflect bad on Ethereum, because it would make the funds people invested in ICOs like Polkadot and Live Stars inaccessible forever.

Not sure if that's true, if investing ETH means that your money can be saved in case of this kind of disaster, people see it as a safer option then other services.
gpower

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:20:15 PM

When will the beta version of the platform start?
GayOfThrones

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:23:34 AM

Not sure if that's true, if investing ETH means that your money can be saved in case of this kind of disaster, people see it as a safer option then other services.

This is a quite controversial issue. Because it also would mean that no transaction is 100% sure. The only possible moment for doing the fork would have been immediately after the disaster, IMHO, now I guess it is technically too late, too many transactions happened afterwards.

ronin07

Activity: 742
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 09:23:55 AM

The new site is good, I'm waiting for pre alpha and ico Wink

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.A-Self Evolving Virtual World.
.Built on Top of Blockchain.....
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
      TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM     
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:35:04 PM

Dear community,
After thorough consideration with our team we decided to pause Facebook, Twitter and Content-Media campaign in order to focus more on the development of our alpha platform and ICO marketing. All rewards that you have earned will be saved and you can check them in the spreadsheet as well.

Thank you for your attention!

It was nice to work in promoting LIVE STARS platform! I wish you successful collections and the achievement of hard caps at the upcoming ICO in early 2018!
b!t

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:52:36 PM

Hey, I participated in your livestars presale. And I was wondering what is the deal with the tokens I recieved.

I got the LIVE tokens that I payed for, but in the same instance I recieved tokens that are named "LVIE", has this something to do with the LIVE tokens?

Thanks!
rfcdejong

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:59:53 PM

Hello!
I saw the alpha button on your site, but it's not active. So it should be? I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform.
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:01:36 PM

Kind regards,
Live Stars team
Do you succeeded to unlock your funds? It was happened one month ago... You should have some progress in this incident, shouldn't you?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:18:52 PM

Kind regards,
Live Stars team
Do you succeeded to unlock your funds? It was happened one month ago... You should have some progress in this incident, shouldn't you?
Yes. Iam also interested in the locked fund topic.
Very silent in this thread here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:21:44 AM

Hello!
I saw the alpha button on your site, but it's not active. So it should be? I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform.
They've posted on their twitter the link of medium's article about the Alpha version status, here it is: https://twitter.com/LiveStarsIO/status/934075719503802368
In brief they want to release it within one week!  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: