Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment  (Read 35986 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

I had ED in the back of my mind as a start place, for the same reason you evince

ED has a reputation as a place to dump tokens or pick up cheap tokens, depending on whether you are vendor or buyer.

I was thinking more in terms of more mainstream exchanges

While I like ED, it takes some experience to navigate effectively and the first few trades can be unnerving.

Another issue -when a token is experiencing high volume trading, I found the buy and sell spread column unrepresentative and transaction really slow. This is stressful, even with experience.

As an ERC20 token, noobs need to understand the concept of gas/gwei (I think this construct could have used simpler terminology like "package size" and "speed of delivery") AND manually configure gwei (speed) before making any wallet transfers

No knowledge of this is necessary for many larger exchanges (as it is computed automatically). That translates to a larger market.

Anyway, the  main issue is whether there is some plan to list this to boost the market of buyers (with a view to consumption in the platform itself)

agree with you. some people sell their token in ED without calculating gas price and token price.
high volume trading and high spread on ED is the main problem if they can reach big mainstream market soon after ICO ends.
devs not need to write this - listing token on market - on their road map, it will be listed.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

Somebody mentioned this before and I think it is worth mentioning again and that is there should be some form of translation in that window chat. I would like to chat to the models but I don't know that language, would be nice to know what is being said at the minimum no? Btw would also be nicer if they spoke or wrote English but I will concede that aspect if the platform functions smoothly Smiley.

At the moment, the girl there communicates in English. Different girls will be attracted, in any language it will be possible to communicate. And there is almost no clothes on it. Cheesy
You can use something like a chrome extension to auto translate for you...but you can also search for the right model that look and speak the language that suits for you. Smiley 
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

This is really so amazing, will we be actually be able to pay models using these tokens? Why can't you collaborate with the other cam community and ask other major websites also to start taking your token(if this is possible)?

Also it will eliminate another major problem, as far as I have observed, the card processors for these cam websites can be carded, and what the model and the website gets through these purchases may then be stolen money / it can the transaction can be reversed by the banks. With this token, this problem wouldn't exist at all, and cases of models colluding with carders will also be eliminated.

You're right about cards. You know what's gonna happen if Live Stars business model take off? That other websites will follow with their own token, I don't see how a webcam website will accept a competitor's token

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:18:04 PM

This is really so amazing, will we be actually be able to pay models using these tokens? Why can't you collaborate with the other cam community and ask other major websites also to start taking your token(if this is possible)?

Also it will eliminate another major problem, as far as I have observed, the card processors for these cam websites can be carded, and what the model and the website gets through these purchases may then be stolen money / it can the transaction can be reversed by the banks. With this token, this problem wouldn't exist at all, and cases of models colluding with carders will also be eliminated.

You're right about cards. You know what's gonna happen if Live Stars business model take off? That other websites will follow with their own token, I don't see how a webcam website will accept a competitor's token

that's true. I don't think competitors will sue this token, although that would be amazing. however even if they use their own token, it still means there's competition on the market and that's always a good thing.

saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:45:58 PM

Anonymity is the main draw of this platform. And the coin should really work towards that. My believe though is that other cam community wouldn't warm up much to LiveStars if it doesn't offer something more than just the token. And there's nothing stopping for them to come up with similar ICOs. The chance of that happening is very remote.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

Anonymity is the main draw of this platform. And the coin should really work towards that. My believe though is that other cam community wouldn't warm up much to LiveStars if it doesn't offer something more than just the token. And there's nothing stopping for them to come up with similar ICOs. The chance of that happening is very remote.
I can't really get your idea, but the devs DO offer something more than just another cryptocurrency. If everything goes as it's intended to be, the brand-new product based on blockchain will appear.
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

Did you read their white paper? In fact, they have created a platform without intermediaries. It means that the devs don't win anything, so do you really think that other major websites are interested in partnerships? Grin
banivur

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:49:09 PM

Hello guys,
do you have any competitors? Please tell me some examples.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

Why would other major cam websites accept LiveStars tokens, too? That would be some kind of advertisement for LiveStars on their cam website and won't happen if you ask me. What I can imagine is, that other adult webcam site will start to accept cryptocurrencies. Let's hope LiveStars has already established itself on the market when this happens.
Kirky

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

I have a question for Livestars

Will this token be listed on exchanges?

I do not see this as part of the roadmap.

Of course it will be listed on exchanges, otherwise how models will be able to exchange tokens that they have won Huh Grin
Or how those clients will be able to purchase their to tokens? Cheesy
Kirky

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:26:16 PM

Hello guys,
If you go on the main page of livestars's website and if you scroll it down you will see the table of "Competitor comparison" Wink
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

Hello guys,
If you go on the main page of livestars's website and if you scroll it down you will see the table of "Competitor comparison" Wink
This comparison is nice. It points perfectly out why there is no sense in using this old non-blockchain websites, especially for the models. I really like their approach to help them.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

Of course it will be listed on exchanges, otherwise how models will be able to exchange tokens that they have won Huh Grin

aint it possible to have a fiat to token based payment solution on their own plattform??? would be logical, since many new users dont have any experience with buying crypto from exchanges. otherwise, they have to educate them too...
chriss0r

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

aint it possible to have a fiat to token based payment solution on their own plattform??? would be logical, since many new users dont have any experience with buying crypto from exchanges. otherwise, they have to educate them too...

Good idea, or a service to exchange fiat to token for the models as a service. I Think many of them haven't dealt with crypto till yet. Maybe with a little fee for this exchangeservice.
kreket1

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

Hello guys,

https://en.bongacams.com/ this is probably the most serious competitor

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:18:15 PM

Good idea, or a service to exchange fiat to token for the models as a service. I Think many of them haven't dealt with crypto till yet. Maybe with a little fee for this exchangeservice.
I think you are right, with the help of this platform - more people will come to the crypto world. They will have question how to buy tokens with fiat, I think for developers will be need to create training manuals on this occasion.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

fundraising is already at a good point more than 64% of the target set and there is still a lot of time to finish (14 february) i think the success of this project is partly due to having presented an alpha version of the future platform it was an excellent idea, i think this ico will bring profits to all investors
I think that success is primarily caused by the very idea of the project. This factor influences the success of the project!
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:06:27 PM

Why would other major cam websites accept LiveStars tokens, too? That would be some kind of advertisement for LiveStars on their cam website and won't happen if you ask me. What I can imagine is, that other adult webcam site will start to accept cryptocurrencies. Let's hope LiveStars has already established itself on the market when this happens.
i do not think the other cam sites will ever adopt the payment system with live star tokens, now is a brand that distinguishes this project and they will never advertise a competitor site, however the payment with the tokens is the most secure and anonymous
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:24:14 PM

Hello guys,

https://en.bongacams.com/ this is probably the most serious competitor

Oh these guys are also using tokens ... I didn't know that.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

A collaboration between major cam websites and Livestars will be marvelous, if anything happens like that is a breakthrough in online webcam sites and business model.

Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: