Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LuckyCoin LKY | Lucky Blocks | Fast | Fun | Fair  (Read 112470 times)
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:57:56 PM

What is it?   
Network alert - All users must upgrade to Litecoin 0.6.9.1

Its because the creator of the coin forgot to remove something from Litecoin coding it happened on FTC and they now removed it. It was something left over that should of been removed and it also needs to be removed from Lucky however theirs no sign of Lucky creator anywhere seems missing in action

Thanks for the hint. The Luckycoin client uses still the public key of the Litecoin network to check alert messages.
I will replace the public key in the next security update with a new one for the Luckycoin network

Titan

Replacing pubkey will change the genesis block, which will not work I think. It is easy to disable the message and I saw this is done by the alphacoin nicely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rapta

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:40:45 AM

Titan, glad to see this being worked on.  I've been a supporter from the start.
rapta

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:44:21 AM

Approaching the 50,000 block mark!
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 03:56:01 AM

Is there a luckycoin info site online that includes current actual difficulty ?

Is my site wrong?
rapta

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 04:51:08 AM

I use http://lky.p2pool.nl/stats/ to find retarget time.
rapta

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 05:41:26 AM

Is my site wrong?

I don't see luckycoin on coinchoose.com.
Titan

Activity: 261

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:01:14 PM

What is it?   

Its because the creator of the coin forgot to remove something from Litecoin coding it happened on FTC and they now removed it. It was something left over that should of been removed and it also needs to be removed from Lucky however theirs no sign of Lucky creator anywhere seems missing in action

Thanks for the hint. The Luckycoin client uses still the public key of the Litecoin network to check alert messages.
I will replace the public key in the next security update with a new one for the Luckycoin network

Titan

Replacing pubkey will change the genesis block, which will not work I think. It is easy to disable the message and I saw this is done by the alphacoin nicely.

The pubic key for the alert system is for checking alert messages only as far as I can see.
I have the modified client working and it now ignores the litecoin messages.
The modified client is able to send and receive coins.

Titan
Titan

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:05:28 PM

Titan, glad to see this being worked on.  I've been a supporter from the start.

Great, thank you!

Titan
sal002

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 01:13:43 AM

Is my site wrong?

Hmmm...I see it.
Titan

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 01:26:13 AM

Is my site wrong?

Hmmm...I see it.

Sal, Luckycoin occasionally drops out of the list when the block explorer goes offline.
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 01:57:41 AM

What is it?   

Titan

The pubic key for the alert system is for checking alert messages only as far as I can see.

Titan

Are you sure? Usually when you sync with block chain already there, it may be fine. Do a test from scratch, that is, erase everything in the config dir except the wallet file, then try to sync...and good luck

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Titan

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:02:58 AM

What is it?   

Titan

Titan

Are you sure? Usually when you sync with block chain already there, it may be fine. Do a test from scratch, that is, erase everything in the config dir except the wallet file, then try to sync...and good luck

I tried three different machines with one downloading the block chain from scratch.
There were no problems. I can send coins between the old and the new client without problems.
The transactions confirm and are visible in the block chain.

In which situation do you think the client should break?
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 03:17:12 AM

What is it?   

Titan

Titan

I tried three different machines with one downloading the block chain from scratch.
There were no problems. I can send coins between the old and the new client without problems.

What did you change? The long string inside the ParseHex? If so, you need to change the same in main.h, and it is only when the genesis block executed you see the effect. Every time I change it, and start from scratch (clean everything in config dir), I need to re-adjust the genesis block (old one no longer works). If you use an existing chain and continue sync with it, it has no problem. But it uses the old params. Maybe I missed something there, maybe you changed different things, anyway just make sure from scratch it will work.  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Titan

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 01:16:29 PM

What is it?   

Titan

Titan

What did you change? The long string inside the ParseHex? If so, you need to change the same in main.h, and it is only when the genesis block executed you see the effect. Every time I change it, and start from scratch (clean everything in config dir), I need to re-adjust the genesis block (old one no longer works). If you use an existing chain and continue sync with it, it has no problem. But it uses the old params. Maybe I missed something there, maybe you changed different things, anyway just make sure from scratch it will work.  Smiley

The public key is in main.h:1589 in the method CheckSignature() of the class CAlert.
https://github.com/LuckyCoinFoundation/Luckycoin

fisheater

Activity: 770
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 06:21:09 AM

What is it?   

Titan

Titan

The public key is in main.h:1589 in the method CheckSignature() of the class CAlert.
https://github.com/LuckyCoinFoundation/Luckycoin

It is also in the genesis block construction in main.cpp. Both should be changed at the same time.
rapta

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:13:44 AM

Steadily above .00003 on cryptsy.  If no one noticed.  Smiley
Titan

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:26:10 AM

New security update for the Luckycoin network:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236714.0

Titan
erundook

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:39:58 AM

just set up the luckycoin pool at https://lky.epools.org
everything as usual: 1.5% pool fee, PPLNS & stability
drop in, help to spread the hash rate!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

rapta

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:22:48 PM

New security update for the Luckycoin network:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=236714.0

Titan

Update your clients people!
rapta

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 04:18:57 AM

Why has the difficulty stayed so high?  The network has rate is pretty low.  Based on 1 minute blocks we should be near block 65,500 and are only on 54,204 as of this post.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: