Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:40:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than Cash.  (Read 13745 times)
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:48:32 PM

This a some very important talk that is why bitcoin is a better then cash . I wan to say something about cash then i told about bitcoin. There are many Thief in this world and it is a very risk when any body put his money with his bank account and it is very risky to move hare and there with on hand  but bitcoin is a no risk to handle it . It is very easy to use and any time transferred a lager amount . Bitcoin is a liquid money so it is very save for all people so bitcoin is a better then cash.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:36:55 PM

There are a lot of options those are the main difference between Bitcoin and cash. for me, Bitcoin is not only a currency but also a profitable business platform for saving and investment. cash is only being used for the transaction purpose but Bitcoin is using for saving and investment purpose.
iamKiko218

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:44:03 PM

Well, all you have said about bitcoin are true. From there, we can see a lot of reason why bitcoin is better than cash. Bitcoin is good for investment and earning money for a long run. But as of today, we are still using our real money to buy our daily needs and use as payment in many transaction that we do. Maybe, we can really say that bitcoin is better than cash in the future if it is going to be legalize as "payment currency" in each part of the world.

C
Finally C is!!!
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:04:41 PM

it can not be said that bitcoin is better or worse than cash, it has its advantages and disadvantages as well as cash. Investing for a long time is better in bitcoin, but as buying goods, you can not buy goods for bitcoins everywhere

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:09:34 PM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

Look at the benefits of bitcoin.

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No fees. Unlike cash, hasn't 2%-3% of inflation every single year.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micro payments via electronic card.
* 0 confermations time, with introduction of "instant pay" function.
* 0 exchange risks in use of proper securities and competent insurance.
* any entrepreneurs is able to understanding of the value of payment.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

One of the best features that bitcoin provides unlike cash are secrecy and intimacy whenever you want to make any payment or to get involved with any gambling activities . You won't need identification or any kind of traceability that may lead to you.  Right along with security and accessibility from everywhere .
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:47:39 PM

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

One good thing about digital currencies that i think you missed to mention is its transnationality which means that there are no boundaries to Bitcoin or alt coins allowing seamless transactions across nations with a ledger getting maintained at the backend.

tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:31:01 AM

Probably because the exchange rate of bitcoin is bigger than cash, or one bitcoin can represent some big cash, or it could be because of a very potential and rising price movement.
di.ako.toh

Activity: 154
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:44:48 AM

Today's having cash is very risky especially if you have a large amount of it. In reality, these are the common cause of crimes nowadays, but in bitcoin i can say that you are earning it risk free, and convert it into cash once you need it and acceptable in some cases.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

Probably because the exchange rate of bitcoin is bigger than cash, or one bitcoin can represent some big cash, or it could be because of a very potential and rising price movement.
That is one of the reason but for me bitcoin is better than cash because it is easy to use and you just need to create a bitcoin wallet and have some bitcoins there then you can easily use it on different things. You will be opened in opportunities like investment, trading or you can use bitcoin also to pay things online which is the best for a currency that has all the things that a common need.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:39:02 AM

In my own opinion bitcoin is not really better than cash, It only happens that the value of bitcoins is very high and there is a lot of interest on it from different investors. People that are working in different campaigns are usually exchanging their bitcoins to real cash after the payouts has been distributed.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:26:53 AM

What I believe is Bitcoin is the future for the people who wants transparent life for themselves. To earn bitcoin is not very easy. I also agree with your points and would like to add one more point if you have a cash in account it wont grow but if you have Bitcoin in your wallet f r sure if you give some time it will increase more then the cash.

So strongly believe Bitcoin is better than Cash.

Complement about Lady she can buy bitcoin instead of burning.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:01:51 AM

What I believe is Bitcoin is the future for the people who wants transparent life for themselves. To earn bitcoin is not very easy. I also agree with your points and would like to add one more point if you have a cash in account it wont grow but if you have Bitcoin in your wallet f r sure if you give some time it will increase more then the cash.

LOL how can she burn Bitcoin? maybe by burning her computer. I agree with your added point, but the risk is that your cash just loses 2 % to 3% per year by inflation comparing with a half decreasing of bitcoin price in few seconds if there's a bad new.  However, frankly, I also love bitcoin due to of the fact that it can make me become a millionaire.  Grin

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Okuman

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:48:02 AM

Bitcoin has the same value everywhere in for a world common cryptcurrency and can use it, and the remittance is early, too, and a fee is cheap.
MOTHIT

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:01:00 AM

I agree with your added point but due to the sentiments of the market will drastically effect the rate which has to be consider also with your point.

About lady did you comment or compliment my point is nothing should be destroy.

Owl_Fintech

Activity: 55

Byteball.org - airdropped high-end cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:59:58 AM
Merited by Carmen_Sandiego (2)

In my own opinion bitcoin is not really better than cash, It only happens that the value of bitcoins is very high and there is a lot of interest on it from different investors. People that are working in different campaigns are usually exchanging their bitcoins to real cash after the payouts has been distributed.
You probably do not have much understanding of what sound money really is. Things like censorship resistance, borderless transactions, permissionless value transfer and limited supply can make any cryptocurrency be far ahead of Fiat, and Bitcoin is already very advanced in that regard.

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:08:04 AM

LOL how can she burn Bitcoin? maybe by burning her computer. I agree with your added point, but the risk is that your cash just loses 2 % to 3% per year by inflation comparing with a half decreasing of bitcoin price in few seconds if there's a bad new.  However, frankly, I also love bitcoin due to of the fact that it can make me become a millionaire.  Grin
I can't says that bitcoin is much better than cash, because in our country bitcoin is countless for now. Because we just need to convert it first before used due to no shops or services who received bitcoin as payment in our nation. But I was hoping that someday it will release as primary currency because it was more usable for me than cash
The daddy

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:24:59 AM

Bitcoin is better than cash because it is very easy to use. People just need to create a bitcoin wallet and have some bitcoins inside it. Then they can easily use it on some different things. In bitcoin, they can also be opened in some new opportunities like investment, trading nd gambling. They can also pay things online which is the best way to use for a currency.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:41:08 AM

There's one thing about bitcoin being the advantage of bitcoin rather than cash that can never be countered, that bitcoin can not be faked, so every transaction we do with bitcoin, bitcoin will always be original. Unlike Cash, banknotes which could be faked and had a lot of counterfeit money in circulation.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
catalystal

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:53:26 AM

It is clearly known that bitcoin is a digital currency whose circulation is not regulated by any central bank, bitcoin is not a corporation or a business entity, bitcoin is an open source technology that everyone can enjoy, no matter who and where they are, bitcoin has no middleman.. transactions can done without any limit, bitcoin transactions are faster than ordinary money transactions that require more processes than transactions on bitcoins. In addition, bitcoin is more durable because it is not circulating as a paper money or even coin .. its form can not be touched because obviously bitcoin is a digital currency.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:18:40 AM

There's one thing about bitcoin being the advantage of bitcoin rather than cash that can never be countered, that bitcoin can not be faked, so every transaction we do with bitcoin, bitcoin will always be original. Unlike Cash, banknotes which could be faked and had a lot of counterfeit money in circulation.

Plus there is no reason to fear that it will be taken away from you.  No one will interest and no one will be able to rob it from you.  You are the only one who knew your address.  Less hassle and less worries.  And the best of it is that even if you just let it sit in your wallet, you will earn an income.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: