Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is better than Cash.  (Read 13740 times)
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:13:52 AM

My answer on why bitcoin is better than cash is , the value or the price of bitcoin is has a big chance to increase or to rise it's value very well, and i believe that the bitcoin has a bright future and i think bitcoin is the future of this world, and bitcoin is better because it can be the best currencies among the rest.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

Of course bitcoin is better than cash, because bitcoin is more useful than cash and very easy for transaction and payment.
and we can be rich or we can have the saving if we were about to earn and work hard to have it.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:25:21 AM

What are the reasons, why people use Cash or Credit Cards / ATM / Banks?

Look at the benefits of bitcoin.

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No fees. Unlike cash, hasn't 2%-3% of inflation every single year.
* Accepted for Food Shopping & Micro payments via electronic card.
* 0 confermations time, with introduction of "instant pay" function.
* 0 exchange risks in use of proper securities and competent insurance.
* any entrepreneurs is able to understanding of the value of payment.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.
One thing, transaction fee is stopping Bitcoin to be the real currency. As i have to pay 500satoshi to Bitcointalk but i can make minimum transaction of 1000000 satoshi. This is the main reason Bitcoin is very different from cash.
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

There are several reason to say that bitcoins are better than cash as money is something which is backed by stock or gold reserve where as bitcoins does not any kind of support in fact its price is based on the trust it is being build by its users within them.We can send btc without the support of third party to any part of the globe the only thing is that we should our own wallet to store btc and to make transfer we just need to have wallet id of the receiver .Where as in reach cash we need need support of third party like banks or money transfer exchange to make fund transfer more over we should enroll in the complete details of the receiver and the sender
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:20:34 AM

* Works online 100%, 100%transparent for private and commercial use. Total control of private or public money for it's holder or holders, investors, governments etc.
* As It's works online there no need of expensive steel safes or bank deposits to keep your money safe. Any password or time code can be used.
* No need for pay terminal for small businesses. For small entrepreneurs it's a high expense of 70 bucks every month.
* Theoretically it's would not be needed to have an expensive licensed cash register, for small entrepreneurs, as every transaction is totally transparent. So cases of black money flow would be easily found and proven.
* Banking and gambling. No need of any verification for CFD,Stock,Currency or gambling services.

My perceptions about bitcoin when it reached $20,000 is that it is better than cash because of its potential of increasing its value all of a sudden. However, when a sudden dropped of bitcoin happened, it made me shocked and realized that cash is still better than bitcoin. Yes, it is true that there are many reasons why bitcoin is better than cash, but at the end of the day, I already saw the value of cash that it will never fall. I'm here to tell you all my perceptions, not because I'm against but because it was based on my observation and experience after losing some money from a sudden fall.

sashulya7979

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

many probably have already been said and printed, I join a good topic, since cash is an instrument of power over the people, and bitcoin is a people's digital currency that is not controlled by a single currency, which makes me very happy! We are waiting for the release of a decentralized fully legal crypt, because Bitcoin has already become an investment!
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:14:08 PM

I don't believe bitcoin is better than cash. Because bitcoin is not really safe and its price is not stable. And bitcoin can't be use offline. Cash is more convinient to use. And not everybody. Can access bitcoin.

natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

Firstly, bitcoin is better than ordinary bills-it's safety from rubbing / stealing, as they were stored in an online wallet and will remain there. It is also convenient to buy something in European and Asian countries.
crypto-shex UAE

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Firstly, bitcoin is better than ordinary bills-it's safety from rubbing / stealing, as they were stored in an online wallet and will remain there. It is also convenient to buy something in European and Asian countries.

"Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don't have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient."
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:29:20 PM

Most of what you said is true and I really like what bitcoin is giving  its users, but the one that you said (no fees), trading sites are just overflowing with fees, and last december is the highest transfer fee that I have ever seen, traders are actually shoked by the fast increasing rates of fees, because along with the increase of butcoins value, is the increase in rate of transfer fees.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

Most of what you said is true and I really like what bitcoin is giving  its users, but the one that you said (no fees), trading sites are just overflowing with fees, and last december is the highest transfer fee that I have ever seen, traders are actually shoked by the fast increasing rates of fees, because along with the increase of butcoins value, is the increase in rate of transfer fees.
Well, bitcoin is better than cash in terms of profit that we get in a short period of time but still i cannot used it out without the real money because the fact is that there are still few establishment that accepts bitcoin directly as payment for goods and services for every purchase. Real money is the outside world for the crypto currency as we all convert it into our real local money in order to use it in our daily expenses. But still time awaits for the full execution of digital currency maybe not now but in the next generations.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:13 PM

Well, bitcoin is better than cash in terms of profit that we get in a short period of time but still i cannot used it out without the real money because the fact is that there are still few establishment that accepts bitcoin directly as payment for goods and services for every purchase. Real money is the outside world for the crypto currency as we all convert it into our real local money in order to use it in our daily expenses. But still time awaits for the full execution of digital currency maybe not now but in the next generations.
Beside that, the transaction fees of Bitcoin is not good for small transaction. In my country, you need to spend 10-20 dollars for the transaction fees to pay a a light meal while you only need to pay same amount for that meal. Roll Eyes

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:46:34 PM

I prefer both money and Bitcoin. Because Money is most needed and Bitcoin is lot more like a trading or asset. If any wants to spend then one needs money. Without money Bitcoin is lot more like valueless. But if you want to trade then  it's more profitable to trade in Bitcoin rather than money. Because of the unstable of Bitcoin. Bitcoin's price is rising day by day.  Last year the price of Bitcoin was started with only 9000$ and ended with 16k$. This year if the price of Bitcoin rise like the last year then we will see the price at 40k$. So to becoming sure that if you invest now then there is a chance of a profit of 20k$ with in just a year. Again if you see the other people then you will observe that people are becoming addicted to bitcoin. So both money and Bitcoin is needed. The price of money is more stable. And for your kind information the price of money depends upon the reserve of gold.
To me I need both. Bitcoin for trading and money to spend.

gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:47:04 PM

bitcoin is 2018 best currency in the world ,I think better than good bitcoin digital market
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Your post can be a great ad for bitcoin, and if someone you know asks you about the benefits of cryptocurrency-show this article. And I'm going to show it to my friends, I think you don't mind.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

You're right, bitcoin does have more advantages over conventional money and is designed to change the look of a modern financial system.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:25:31 PM

Most of all, I like the fact that bitcoin allows you to earn, but the usual money does not have this ability. I don't need to think where it would be more profitable to invest money since I have bitcoin.
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 564
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:37:36 PM

Bitcoin is better than cash because of the value of dynamic bitcoin, it certainly makes everyone interested in having bitcoin because it hopes that prices will continue to rise so they get a profit. besides transactions with bitcoin faster and safer than cash.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

Because it is limited and does not disappear, everything remains in memory and always! It is a pity that the password or how not restore ....
Deddy_Kazekage

Activity: 141

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:18:24 AM

Bitcoin is better than cash. Maybe Bitcoin has exciting features and advantages to the community and provides many benefits and more income and reduces unemployment ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: