Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:26:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37392 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:31:57 AM

You did not find investments for development of this project in fiat? But why? It is not profitable for investors? Now you want to try collect money from crypto community? This project don't need blockchain and this project has connected with blockchain only because you want collect crypto. I think that main idea of this project - collect money and that is all. So please give us solid proofs that you have that credibility for this kind of project.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

I would never have thought that Blockchain technology would be used with such a site. It's just amazing. It is immediately evident that the technology is not standing still and is developing in all areas Roll Eyes
lol yes ,21 in the window ,there has to be at least something useful
Well,no. in this century there are a lot of useful and cool things)
But you must agree with me in this project to invest much nicer and cheaper than anything else
Yes,I agree.This project is simply a pleasure to invest)It is very very useful if you know what I mean Roll Eyes
ahaha,i understand you Wink
My friends in Thailand love it .think that it's fine to use it ,even though they have families
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

I would never have thought that Blockchain technology would be used with such a site. It's just amazing. It is immediately evident that the technology is not standing still and is developing in all areas Roll Eyes
But you must agree with me in this project to invest much nicer and cheaper than anything else
Yes,I agree.This project is simply a pleasure to invest)It is very very useful if you know what I mean Roll Eyes
My friends in Thailand love it .think that it's fine to use it ,even though they have families
Lol seriously? With the family?  Cheesy
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

Yes it is .Both husband and wife enjoy freely,invest it and in their family there are no disagreements,quarrels and their marriages are strong.How cool is that?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

Yes it is .Both husband and wife enjoy freely,invest it and in their family there are no disagreements,quarrels and their marriages are strong.How cool is that?
It's just the perfect relationship!Can I do the same? Cheesy
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

That would be awesome .Do you think the platform will change over time?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:33 AM

Yes it all happens with the permission of the user.
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

You know what else interests , how many girls at them are involved?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

I don't know, maybe thousands ?..
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:53:07 AM

No ,it's too little .I'm sure there's a few hundred thousand Huh
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

The more girls the more fun users have, right? Tongue
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

And the more users the more investments, and it is benefit for both parties
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

Exactly.simple math)Willing to invest here again and again
Seidr

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

I too,hope he will evolve further
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:04:18 AM

I too,hope he will evolve further
Me too,bro,me too Wink
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

it is a spicy, elegant and entertaining project. its relevance just doesn't know the boundaries, especially for single people! Roll Eyes
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:05:12 PM

it is a spicy, elegant and entertaining project. its relevance just doesn't know the boundaries, especially for single people! Roll Eyes
I agree. besides, the serious advantages of the project, such as, for example, anonymity and convenient, comfortable search for a partner, just do him credit.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:10:14 PM

I understand that there are still advantages here, such as transactions based on clever contracts, decentralization of the platform and permission to carry out this activity by law. it's very wonderful.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:16:01 PM

I understand that there are still advantages here, such as transactions based on clever contracts, decentralization of the platform and permission to carry out this activity by law. it's very wonderful.
yes, you are right. with such advantages the project in the near future, if not even faster, will be successful, and colossal.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

yes, you are right. with such advantages the project in the near future, if not even faster, will be successful, and colossal.
about the success I agree. but what happens now in accordance with the road map? and is there anyway on this project?
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: