Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37385 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

The project has potentially one of the best ideas for development, only I'm not sure if such an idea and idea can be embodied in a real team

Why do you think that they can not cope? The road map is painted, so the team knows in which direction it should move

I agree, everything is painted and all actions are indicated. But one thing, when all this is written and another - to realize all this in reality

Well, where to go, they need to try to implement everything in any sulphate, as there is no turning back, customers have appeared, investors too. Just turn the project to them no one will give, but I think they are not going to even do it

Well, let's hope that they will succeed, as the community can help in the promotion of the project in the future

Of course, it helps, it is now actively practiced by all projects and at the same time brings its fruits

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

By the way, do you know anything about the team as a whole? Who is in it, what kind of person? Is there any general information about the team?

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

As soon as the project came out, I read an article on one of the crypt sites about the project team given. In general, I understand, the team is big and it is very experienced people

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally
23coins

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Is there a link to this article? And it would be interesting to read it and get acquainted personally

Unfortunately, I read it a long time and did not save the link, but now on the Internet there is not much that can be found under such a flow of information
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

In theory, everything is beautiful and colorful.The project is beginning to gain popularity... Will the system cope with the influx of users? Would it not be any hitches in your work? Huh
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

In theory, everything is beautiful and colorful.The project is beginning to gain popularity... Will the system cope with the influx of users? Would it not be any hitches in your work? Huh
guy,serious?What makes you think that?I think the guys are all thought out and they know what to do in this situation Embarrassed
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

guy,serious?What makes you think that?I think the guys are all thought out and they know what to do in this situation Embarrassed
Of course, but I would like to be sure in this matter.Wouldn't want to meet the problems on this site if you know what I'm saying.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:59:13 PM

Of course, but I would like to be sure in this matter.Wouldn't want to meet the problems on this site if you know what I'm saying.
I do not think that will be something like that.Because people invest money there,so the guys will do their best to maintain the quality
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

I do not think that will be something like that.Because people invest money there,so the guys will do their best to maintain the quality
Well, in principle yes.We all invest in this project, which means that it should work well and continue Wink
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

Well, in principle yes.We all invest in this project, which means that it should work well and continue Wink
It works)Unless you failed it at least once?
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

I wouldn't say that,rather, he began to develop already during my use
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

And he began to blunt in this?....
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

No,not exactly. Perhaps, he was better.I think.What do you mean?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

I'm telling you, your fears are in vain .As the site is never down ,but he started to gain popularity,then and now it will not fail Wink
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

I'm telling you, your fears are in vain .As the site is never down ,but he started to gain popularity,then and now it will not fail Wink
Yeah ,well, that makes sense.
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

So don't worry about nothing,bro
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

Oh, you really calmed me down.I often worry on various occasions, and in any way I invest money here.How not to worry?
dedmaroz

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:16:08 PM

Oh, you really calmed me down.I often worry on various occasions, and in any way I invest money here.How not to worry?
Oh my God...Well, have you ever regretted the investment?
Seidr

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:17:53 PM

Oh my God...Well, have you ever regretted the investment?
Well...to be honest..no Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: