Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW!  (Read 37384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our platform
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight
Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
You do not quite understand correctly. The project will officially be released in February, in December there will be a beta test.
How can beta-test be before the actual release?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:37:37 PM

Btw, If I can get 1 of the few girls in this project, is this project focused in a particular country? Because I'm now in norway. It is a project about our need for sex, I think the project with the same concept already a lot. But I think, this project will be successful if it can be cross country
We plan to cover the whole world, but first we will concentrate on Europe. So Norway can become one of the first countries using our platform
What about Indonesia? Is it possible to bring a girl on the list for the state of indonesia, if its plan to cover the whole world, how does someone who wants service if he is in different country? I think this is impossible, if this is the case, is it transportation cost will be added to payment?
The developers said that this is an information platform. If the client agrees with the girl, the services will be rendered and paid for / not paid for the flight
Notwithstanding the other accusations - I can't understand 1) how you believe USA will be a legal marketplace for this  2) Why you won't have a product on the market until 2019. Seems like a lot of money to be raised and take years to develop. If this is truly a viable solution - would seem like you would ramp up your dev efforts and get to market sooner
You do not quite understand correctly. The project will officially be released in February, in December there will be a beta test.
How can beta-test be before the actual release?
Simply: it is going to be close one
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

I follow the project from the moment it appeared on the forum. I'm already looking forward to finally implementing it

I agree with you, I'm really only recently in the project, but I'm also waiting for the beginning of the project
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

I follow the project from the moment it appeared on the forum. I'm already looking forward to finally implementing it

I agree with you, I'm really only recently in the project, but I'm also waiting for the beginning of the project

I've always been interested in talking to people who only recently became a member of the project. What are you interested in at all?

Well, as many probably, from the very beginning, the very idea of ​​creating decentralized services was interesting. to attract new investments. How the project wants to realize everything and so on.
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

I've always been interested in talking to people who only recently became a member of the project. What are you interested in at all?

Well, as many probably, from the very beginning, the very idea of ​​creating decentralized services was interesting. to attract new investments. How the project wants to realize everything and so on.

I agree with you, most of the time this thing touches. And what else?

And then, as soon as I got acquainted with the project in more detail, I liked the approach to creating a project. It really looks like something serious
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:35:27 AM

And then, as soon as I got acquainted with the project in more detail, I liked the approach to creating a project. It really looks like something serious

I fully agree with you, I am absolutely the same about the project and its idea of ​​creating innovative technologies

Thank you for confirming the scam  Grin
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

I fully agree with you, I am absolutely the same about the project and its idea of ​​creating innovative technologies

How do you think, how soon will the project be available to the whole society, to all potential investors and clients?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:58:25 AM

I believe that the project should first of all show its achievements in the future. But this is for some reason not seen right now
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

How do you think, how soon will the project be available to the whole society, to all potential investors and clients?

I do not know myself yet and am asking this question, I hope soon, but for now it is necessary to wait for the first news

Yes, yes, there was no news from the project for a long time, we will wait with impatience, I hope everything will be all right with the project soon
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

I believe that the project should first of all show its achievements in the future. But this is for some reason not seen right now

I agree, there are too few news at the moment, only it is not clear with what it is connected. What do you think?
Seidr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:14:51 PM

I agree, there are too few news at the moment, only it is not clear with what it is connected. What do you think?

I myself have no idea why or how it happens. But the fact that there is very little news from the project, it really is troubling why such a team does not make them for the community
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

I myself have no idea why or how it happens. But the fact that there is very little news from the project, it really is troubling why such a team does not make them for the community

What do you mean when you talk about the team? Do you think this is a very good organization of people?
Seidr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:26:04 PM

What do you mean when you talk about the team? Do you think this is a very good organization of people?

yes, of course, the team is definitely a lot of participants, with enough talented and ambitious
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

yes, of course, the team is definitely a lot of participants, with enough talented and ambitious

Where did you get this information? Otherwise, I have not yet seen the details of the team members themselves. What is the interest?
Seidr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Where did you get this information? Otherwise, I have not yet seen the details of the team members themselves. What is the interest?

I read at the start of the project that there are many experienced participants in the team who have already taken part in the creation of large projects
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:45:37 PM

I read at the start of the project that there are many experienced participants in the team who have already taken part in the creation of large projects

Wow, do you have access to this information now? What do you think? And then the Internet has everything, except this information and data
Seidr

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

Wow, do you have access to this information now? What do you think? And then the Internet has everything, except this information and data

Yes, yes, on the Internet now, almost do not find it, there is a lot of unnecessary information, I myself can not find an article
23coins

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:56:50 PM

Yes, yes, on the Internet now, almost do not find it, there is a lot of unnecessary information, I myself can not find an article

In general, I will rely on your data, it will be very useful for the community. Thank you
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

the law of Florida, USA, prohibits prostitution as a form of earnings and a profession. Mr. Schmeling, it seems to me, you go too far, saying that "not prohibited by law"
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

the law of Florida, USA, prohibits prostitution as a form of earnings and a profession. Mr. Schmeling, it seems to me, you go too far, saying that "not prohibited by law"
You're not out of florida, are you? Do not say what you did not see and do not know, this is a bad quality for a man! Do not forbid what is not forbidden, you were not given such a right1
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 »
  Print  

Jump to: