Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto  (Read 149739 times)
iridiumdev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:50:24 PM

Problem whit wallet, when open iridiumqt.exe, error 0xc000007b(( win10 64

Are you opening with all the other files inside the folder you extracted everything into?
Make sure to download the msvc2015 redistributable as well, it's linked in the earlier post.
Chetty

Activity: 235
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:23:45 PM

Hi Dev! What are your plans to enter the exchange?
iridiumdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:23:38 PM

We need funds first, after development on basics such as block explorer is complete, we will hold a fundraising session and discuss what exchanges you'd like to see Iridium on.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:41:09 PM

We need funds first, after development on basics such as block explorer is complete, we will hold a fundraising session and discuss what exchanges you'd like to see Iridium on.

Yes please focus on groundwork development first.  This coin is like a day old.  You will get 50 people asking you about exchanges in the next few weeks - just tell them that is part of the roadmap, and don't let it bother you.  Good development trumps rushing to an exchange.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
cryptkeeper1979

Activity: 198

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:48:57 PM

Yes please focus on groundwork development first.  This coin is like a day old.  You will get 50 people asking you about exchanges in the next few weeks - just tell them that is part of the roadmap, and don't let it bother you.  Good development trumps rushing to an exchange.

Agreed, but I would highly recommend starting a slack channel besides Discord because Slack is a great way to connect everyone interested in the project together, mobile especially as well. Like Krypt said, groundwork development most important, then exchanges.

BTC: 1PP5r4YnGNXo4TFpCX4TKgSjrh9qRmWocn
iridiumdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:55:41 PM

Agreed, but I would highly recommend starting a slack channel besides Discord because Slack is a great way to connect everyone interested in the project together, mobile especially as well. Like Krypt said, groundwork development most important, then exchanges.

Slack huh? Never used it but it sounds useful. But it seems it just does the same thing as discord? And I will be much more active on discord, since it's also for mobile.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:08:53 PM

Slack huh? Never used it but it sounds useful. But it seems it just does the same thing as discord? And I will be much more active on discord, since it's also for mobile.

I can't speak to Discord because I've never used it, but I will second cryptkeeper that a lot of projects nowadays use slack to stay connected with the community.  You're right that they seem similar, but Slack is also on mobile (I've used the Android App at least) and it might just be a question of figuring out which one your coin's community prefers.  I won't express a preference, but if all of the people here posting on your topic and mining your coin want Slack, probably would make more sense to do that over Discord.  I don't think this is a very consequential decision either way.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
BobBarker

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:09:54 PM

Slack has mobile as well. They provide the same type of service. Discord is more feature rich. Demographically speaking more people on this forum use Slack since it's more business-oriented whereas Discord is targeted at gamers.
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:23:10 PM

I wish you a lot of success with this coin. I agree with the previous comments that you should focus on development, not exchanges at this point.
I really like cryptonote coins (with cryptonight PoW) because they are one of the very few which still be effectively mined by CPU. This makes them much more decentralized, which is good Smiley

Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:29:40 PM

why in this project very little alert and also the project team because i see dev this project is very good also in this project that is not made for like coin dev.
iridiumdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 10:33:14 PM

I wish you a lot of success with this coin. I agree with the previous comments that you should focus on development, not exchanges at this point.
I really like cryptonote coins (with cryptonight PoW) because they are one of the very few which still be effectively mined by CPU. This makes them much more decentralized, which is good Smiley

Thank you! Your support is very much appreciated.

why in this project very little alert and also the project team because i see dev this project is very good also in this project that is not made for like coin dev.

Thanks for your support, I had some trouble deciphering what you're trying to say, what does "very little alert" and "this project that is not made for like coin dev" mean?
mpnet

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:23:06 AM

one thing i just noticed: in the windows wallet, the currency is abbreviated as "IRD", but on the first post you state the ticker symbol is "IDR"..

typo or on purpose?

[edit: typo  Grin]
Kzh

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:35:25 AM

I think it's important to have a clearly graphical presentation in our 1st post.
Maybe this king of thing can help ?

iridiumdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:59:45 AM

one thing i just noticed: in the windows wallet, the currency is abbreviated as "IRD", but on the first post you state the ticker symbol is "IDR"..

typo or on purpose?

[edit: typo  Grin]

Haha, that's a typo. Fixed Wink

I think it's important to have a clearly graphical presentation in our 1st post.
Maybe this king of thing can help ?

https://i.imgur.com/4Fka1qm.png

I will post a full graphical post when I have the permissions to post images. Smiley
BobTrade

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:05:35 PM

Probably you need few more messages to put images , idk
how many
Kzh

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:07:03 PM

I got some troubles to configure and launch a CPU miner for IRD coin.
Someone has a good CPU miner to share ?
BobTrade

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

what kind of errors you got?
boink

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:29:12 PM

Hey, good luck with Iridium! Any news about a exchange that list Iridium soon?
soulful100

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:32:19 PM

I find xmr-stak-cpu is pretty decent miner
BobTrade

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:39:34 PM

Hmm. ..I've my serious doughs about this!

what do you mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: