Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:12:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto  (Read 149689 times)
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

Dev doesn't seem a  scammer for me...I and I'm sure he could be able to tell us where that coins are goin...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vegan97

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 03:36:29 PM

Guys, follow the slack channel for updates!

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
iridiumdev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:01:07 PM

For the exchange donations, we currently have around $25 donated.
Please don't spam the domain donator with negative feedback, it may be an issue with his bank, or maybe just namecheap that got some info wrong, please don't be so quick to hate.

These goosy clowns got donations from iridium users and kept pledging for more money on reddit boards. U think everyone using that browser is as donative as u are? Nah majority would ignore u from the get go and move on. U and ur pals would donate because all of u get dividends directly from iridium fund.
WAT?
Look
https://blockchain.info/address/1F1mYp5Gf3HXJh1k5b3gkAGha3pyfpLDNk
Why DEV  spend bitcoin out of the wallet? where is the report where it goes? This donate wallet! DEV what u doing?

It's also my nicehash mining wallet haha, those are funds I mined myself Smiley
I'm a miner as well, you can check on nicehash to that address if you'd like, I won't scam anyone. I'm also mining for exchange funds.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:03:02 PM

Please don't spam the domain donator with negative feedback, it may be an issue with his bank, or maybe just namecheap that got some info wrong, please don't be so quick to hate.

These goosy clowns got donations from iridium users and kept pledging for more money on reddit boards. U think everyone using that browser is as donative as u are? Nah majority would ignore u from the get go and move on. U and ur pals would donate because all of u get dividends directly from iridium fund.
WAT?
Look
Why DEV  spend bitcoin out of the wallet? where is the report where it goes? This donate wallet! DEV what u doing?

I'm a miner as well, you can check on nicehash to that address if you'd like, I won't scam anyone. I'm also mining for exchange funds.
Not enough entropy to generate a new address dedicated for donations?

iridiumdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 04:12:35 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 04:27:13 PM by iridiumdev

WAT?
Look

Not enough entropy to generate a new address dedicated for donations?
If you'd like I can transfer all donation funds into a wallet where there won't be any transactions.
I just had this address saved on my pc, more convenient I guess since I have this wallet on a paper wallet.
UAP

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:20:02 PM

Is there some other AMD GPU miner beside Clay?
Can you plz recommend some alternative variants?

kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:09:42 PM

Is there some other AMD GPU miner beside Clay?
Can you plz recommend some alternative variants?

sgminer 5.5.5
Windozxpert

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:48:13 PM

White paper looks good for a start. We need to spread the possible applications for this coin.

There's no I in team, but there is a "Me" if you jumble it up. ~ House, M.D.
Windozxpert

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:53:07 PM

I just bought this domain: http://iridium.cc [Iridium CC = Iridium Crypto/Cryptonight Coin]
If you like this domain, I will give it to you. Smiley
That's a great domain, if you're giving it for the project, go ahead and PM me the details, and thanks again man! Smiley
You have a PM. Wink

This is the asshole that issued a charge back on a "donated" domain. Everybody leave him negative feedback because he's a dick.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=828464
what the fuck asshole? how I have issued a charge back on that domain? Embarrassed

Don't worry, I'm sorting it with namecheap, they said it could be issue with your bank. You don't need to worry, you did nothing wrong as I mentioned earlier.

In other news, I have opened a public whitepaper doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xb9u4_k_QzolUh9DTQSLxSATYdHxGdFB7cr7bRzYwhw/edit?usp=sharing

If any of you would like to add or edit the whitepaper, go ahead and do it here. Smiley
Well, it's very nice to see that you have made a public whitepaper, I will check it.

Anyway about the domain just some explanations for assholes like garytheasshole and some shits like Windozxpert, when I made you the owner of iridium.cc domain, I completely lost the access of that domain. So, after losing my complete access, what happens or what will happen - I have nothing to do.
What I see now is the domain is for sale: https://www.namecheap.com/domains/registration/results.aspx?domain=iridium.cc
That doesn't make any sense. @Dev you should ask to namecheap support via livechat and if you did, your problem would have been solved that day.
So, the conclusion is I don't have any relation with that domain after giving the ownership to Iridium Dev. Some illiterate assholes who never bought a domain or used namecheap can say as they did.

This is the asshole that issued a charge back on a "donated" domain. Everybody leave him negative feedback because he's a dick.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=828464
I have nothing to say you, bastard.

I knew it. That "user" that "gave" you the domain did not seem to be a person that would simply "give" away anything. Especially after he tried to buy IRD for 500 satoshis.

That's a damn shame. What domain was it again? Maybe we can get it back.

How much has been accumulated for the exchange fees?
And I got IRD below 200, got it?

Below 200? lol, you paid someone below 200 sat for IRD? Those poor people.

mrmiroslav

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:01:24 AM

iridiumdev i have idea. we can this " - Community-driven development, many suggestions made by community members will be developed", can offer a reward for example 100 coins for an idea that really helps the project?
iridiumdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 07:54:26 AM

iridiumdev i have idea. we can this " - Community-driven development, many suggestions made by community members will be developed", can offer a reward for example 100 coins for an idea that really helps the project?

That is a good idea, but I don't have much IRD left, so the reward should be around 20 IRD. Also, if anyone wants an update on the domain it's been refunded by namecheap so I'll purchase another with my own funds. I'll be doing the majority of the work on the whitepaper maybe this Friday or Saturday. Also, we are around
 50% towards YoBit goal!
mrmiroslav

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:33:00 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 08:45:01 AM by mrmiroslav

That is a good idea, but I don't have much IRD left, so the reward should be around 20 IRD. Also, if anyone wants an update on the domain it's been refunded by namecheap so I'll purchase another with my own funds. I'll be doing the majority of the work on the whitepaper maybe this Friday or Saturday. Also, we are around
 50% towards YoBit goal!
Man.. i donate u 100ird) But update the first page, add white paper there. And add the information that was accumulated during this time.

PS....The logic of compiling White Paper should be as follows:

Description of the purposes of drawing up the document (thus it is not necessary to add greetings or addresses to readers), methods of its writing, enumeration of authors and a brief retelling of the main meaning. All this should fit one page;
Description of the market in which you work. What laws are in place here, what are the objectives of the company and what goals do they have? What and why they are hampered, what kind of danger they are trapped in, what can cause their discontent;
The description of possible solutions to the most pressing problems (better known and lesser known methods, more expensive and cheaper methods.). List your decisions on a par with all the others, because if you make a special emphasis on them, then your White Paper will immediately lose all value and become a regular advertising booklet;
The final part is a description of the technology to solve the problem, introduce, acquire something.

Now we Have:
1)name
2)logo
3)Wallet
4)domain?
No have:
1) Explain why we are needed
2) Explain that society is iridium
 Smiley
damNmad

Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:23 AM

I've mined for 3 hours on http://irdpool.tk with 4KH/s and it still says I've earned 4.5 coins, but the prediction says per hour 18 (per day 450), GEEEEZ.

Something wrong with this pool??

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Obormotik

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:13:24 AM

I've mined for 3 hours on http://[Suspicious link removed] with 4KH/s and it still says I've earned 4.5 coins, but the prediction says per hour 18 (per day 450), GEEEEZ.

A small number of miners and a low pool hash. Just wait.

I get 150 coins a day at 1.6 Kh/s

pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:56:04 AM

50% towards YoBit goal!
Man.. i donate u 100ird) But update the first page, add white paper there. And add the information that was accumulated during this time.

Description of the purposes of drawing up the document (thus it is not necessary to add greetings or addresses to readers), methods of its writing, enumeration of authors and a brief retelling of the main meaning. All this should fit one page;
Description of the market in which you work. What laws are in place here, what are the objectives of the company and what goals do they have? What and why they are hampered, what kind of danger they are trapped in, what can cause their discontent;
The description of possible solutions to the most pressing problems (better known and lesser known methods, more expensive and cheaper methods.). List your decisions on a par with all the others, because if you make a special emphasis on them, then your White Paper will immediately lose all value and become a regular advertising booklet;
The final part is a description of the technology to solve the problem, introduce, acquire something.

Now we Have:
1)name
2)logo
3)Wallet
4)domain?
No have:
 Smiley

Also domain is ok...

I think now we need a good and simple whitepaper to attract some people and get some small tip for going to topia as soon as possible....Yobit could be cheaper and ok...but Topia is less scammy exchange...LOL

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:56:14 AM

I've mined for 3 hours on http://[Suspicious link removed] with 4KH/s and it still says I've earned 4.5 coins, but the prediction says per hour 18 (per day 450), GEEEEZ.

just wait for block will be found by pool
http://joxi.ru/l2ZQLaoI8aVRxm
and then that block must have 20 confirmations
Windozxpert

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:44:56 PM

50% towards YoBit goal!

Now we Have:
1)name
2)logo
3)Wallet
4)domain?
No have:
 Smiley

Also domain is ok...

I think now we need a good and simple whitepaper to attract some people and get some small tip for going to topia as soon as possible....Yobit could be cheaper and ok...but Topia is less scammy exchange...LOL

I agree. Yobit can be scammy and there are hundreds of coins there that have died. That is, until a bot decides it's time to pump them.
Dev- I'm sure you've looked at other whitepapers and other coin releases. I think this one deserves just as much, if not more attention to detail in the launch. What are your hopes, aspirations, and goals for this coin, other than just getting it on an exchange?

damNmad

Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:19:18 PM

just wait for block will be found by pool
http://joxi.ru/l2ZQLaoI8aVRxm
and then that block must have 20 confirmations

A small number of miners and a low pool hash. Just wait.

I get 150 coins a day at 1.6 Kh/s

Thanks both, it worked later Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:54:38 PM

Sent my 0,0018857 BTC to Devs wallet.
Blasphemer

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

50% towards YoBit goal!

Dev, do you plan masternodes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: