Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:28:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto  (Read 149695 times)
KiparisD

Activity: 323
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:25:25 PM

Maybe some theoretical price of this coin??
mnk64_xx

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:47:15 PM

Maybe some theoretical price of this coin??

1IRD=1.59$
iridiumdev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:30:09 PM

Any news from Coinexchange support for adding a coin? Still waiting some answer from a contact...hope he can tell me something in the afternoon

I haven't been answered yet.

Dev, any news about website?

It's under construction at the moment, I'll keep you all posted.

Yeap, moved my rig to another coin. T_T Even that I donated few $$.
A lot of coins with more dynamic development.
Mined from 12 of September till ~28 of Sept, but lost the faith. T_T Maybe I'm wrong, but I cant see any dynamic here.

Thanks for the support until you did, I really appreciate it.
We are currently waiting for more donations to get onto an exchange, then I hope you'll return!

I saw new coins added in these days in Mercatox and Stocks ...IridiumDev you can try with them..greetings

I will check them out! Thanks a lot!
Windozxpert

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

We need 0.035BTC more for an exchange! If anyone would like to donate but hasn't the BTC address is: 1F1mYp5Gf3HXJh1k5b3gkAGha3pyfpLDNk

Sent you a PM.

There's no I in team, but there is a "Me" if you jumble it up. ~ House, M.D.
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:23:32 PM

We need 0.035BTC more for an exchange! If anyone would like to donate but hasn't the BTC address is: 1F1mYp5Gf3HXJh1k5b3gkAGha3pyfpLDNk
Yeah, lets move to exchange!
citizen Z

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:44:59 PM

the communoty asking for an air drop !!!!!

good luck for your porject.

kepas

Activity: 426
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

the communoty asking for an air drop !!!!!

good luck for your porject.

there was no premine, so nowhere to pay any air drop
KiparisD

Activity: 323
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:13:31 PM

Let's the flight begin! Congratulations for reaching exchange goal, i see bright perspectives in near future  Smiley
takertrade

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:14:21 PM

How much btc anymore do you need? Grin
kamazz

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:41:03 PM

i want to donate. where to send btc?

нaпиши пo-pyccки в пм
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:45:22 PM

нaпиши пo-pyccки в пм

Only 0.035BTC is needed for our donation goal for an exchange!
If you'd like to donate BTC, you can do so here: 1F1mYp5Gf3HXJh1k5b3gkAGha3pyfpLDNk

ok? and you send me some ird? - because i  could'nt mine it  Sad

kamazz

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:49:41 PM

нaпиши пo-pyccки в пм

Only 0.035BTC is needed for our donation goal for an exchange!
If you'd like to donate BTC, you can do so here: 1F1mYp5Gf3HXJh1k5b3gkAGha3pyfpLDNk

ok? and you send me some ird? - because i  could'nt mine it  Sad

DONE
Alexey Sukharev

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:54:10 AM

So, do we have 0.1btc to yobit?
hmfundInD

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:11:04 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 06:33:59 AM by hmfundInD

Am I wrong or global hash rate is decreased?

ird.globalpool.cc --> 222 KH
mine77              --> 222 KH
[Suspicious link removed]           --> 324 KH  (why is different?Huh)

Seems we are losing interest from miner...

Mined from 12 of September till ~28 of Sept, but lost the faith. T_T Maybe I'm wrong, but I cant see any dynamic here.
Just a theory, maybe people are losing interest because it seems like the priority is getting this coin on any exchange regardless of the reputation rather than developing the community that is supposed to "power the coin". Shouldnt our focus be on attracting new people to this coin, do we have any other developers working on this project, is there a way for another dev to be involved? Do we have a subreddit that can attract more people? IMO,we need to have some people dedicated to the project other than the og dev. Maybe instead of  only donating to get the coin on an exchange, we should raise money to compensate the participants for their work on the project. Otherwise, wheres the incentive for people to get involved, how will they be compensated for their work? And what happens when the OG dev decides to move on to another project, who takes over, who will be there if we need a fork or a wallet update? And the whitepaper, is two pages really all that we can say about this coin? if the goal is get this coin to "get on an exchange and the people and money will come" and we dont have any real support, who would want to dedicate their resources when there are many other coins that you can mine that have strong community support and a dev team behind it. NoT criticizing anyone in particular but we as a community should agree to what the priorities should be for this project that has real potential.
Tl_Dr:
Maybe people are losing interest because the priority on this thread is to get on an exchange rather than an active discussion of the long term vison for this coin or at the very least  working to finish the white paper, and the only place to hear of this coin is this thread, slack, and twiter page with little activity. IMO, we should raise money to compensate work and attract talent to this project.
iridiumdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

Just a theory, maybe people are losing interest because it seems like the priority is getting this coin on any exchange regardless of the reputation rather than developing the community that is supposed to "power the coin". Shouldnt our focus be on attracting new people to this coin, do we have any other developers working on this project, is there a way for another dev to be involved? Do we have a subreddit that can attract more people? IMO,we need to have some people dedicated to the project other than the og dev. Maybe instead of  only donating to get the coin on an exchange, we should raise money to compensate the participants for their work on the project. Otherwise, wheres the incentive for people to get involved, how will they be compensated for their work? And what happens when the OG dev decides to move on to another project, who takes over, who will be there if we need a fork or a wallet update? And the whitepaper, is two pages really all that we can say about this coin? if the goal is get this coin to "get on an exchange and the people and money will come" and we dont have any real support, who would want to dedicate their resources when there are many other coins that you can mine that have strong community support and a dev team behind it. NoT criticizing anyone in particular but we as a community should agree to what the priorities should be for this project that has real potential.
Tl_Dr:
Maybe people are losing interest because the priority on this thread is to get on an exchange rather than an active discussion of the long term vison for this coin or at the very least  working to finish the white paper, and the only place to hear of this coin is this thread, slack, and twiter page with little activity. IMO, we should raise money to compensate work and attract talent to this project.

Heya, yeah I do feel the same, but how would we get more people involved and expand our reach? Are there any other methods of publicity that we can use? And where can we find people who would like to help with the project?
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:12:10 AM

Tl_Dr:

Heya, yeah I do feel the same, but how would we get more people involved and expand our reach? Are there any other methods of publicity that we can use? And where can we find people who would like to help with the project?

Maybe it's soon, but we can speak on all the channels...like twitter , facebook, trying to get some small idea or maybe another dev to help you...

If you want I can try to shill something on twitter keepin the focus on the point of a community driven coin...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hmfundInD

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:29:12 AM

Tl_Dr:

Maybe it's soon, but we can speak on all the channels...like twitter , facebook, trying to get some small idea or maybe another dev to help you...

If you want I can try to shill something on twitter keepin the focus on the point of a community driven coin...
Any and all social media platform worth being on should have an iridium page and a links to that page should be in the 1st post. At least we have avenues to attract people who may want to spend there time bc they believe in the project. But we should really think about either raising funds either btc, or other crypto in order to compensate work for example making the webpage or monitoring social media sites or devolping to project itself. Or maybe some members of the community who are holding lots of ird may want to consider using their ird to fund the help we will need to make this coin worth real $ instead of pennies/ couple hundread sats. According to the block explorer there are over a million coins out, i'm willing to contribute some crypto to get a working site and a decent looking white paper. But obviously i cant fund everything with the ird that i have. So what a good way to test how much the community really cares about this project, anyone else willing to give up their ird to hire some real help and get this project to the moon instead of the ocean floor? It obviously doesnt have to be ird, but it would be nice to see this coin in transactions other than pool payouts.
iridiumdev (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 07:42:44 AM

Tl_Dr:

It would be great if you should advertise on twitter, I'll be sure to keep the twitter updated.

Yes! Smiley
We are also currently in the process of being listed on SouthXChange, so it's full steam ahead!

mine77              --> 222 KH
[Suspicious link removed]           --> 324 KH  (why is different?Huh)

Just a theory, maybe people are losing interest because it seems like the priority is getting this coin on any exchange regardless of the reputation rather than developing the community that is supposed to "power the coin". Shouldnt our focus be on attracting new people to this coin, do we have any other developers working on this project, is there a way for another dev to be involved? Do we have a subreddit that can attract more people? IMO,we need to have some people dedicated to the project other than the og dev. Maybe instead of  only donating to get the coin on an exchange, we should raise money to compensate the participants for their work on the project. Otherwise, wheres the incentive for people to get involved, how will they be compensated for their work? And what happens when the OG dev decides to move on to another project, who takes over, who will be there if we need a fork or a wallet update? And the whitepaper, is two pages really all that we can say about this coin? if the goal is get this coin to "get on an exchange and the people and money will come" and we dont have any real support, who would want to dedicate their resources when there are many other coins that you can mine that have strong community support and a dev team behind it. NoT criticizing anyone in particular but we as a community should agree to what the priorities should be for this project that has real potential.
Tl_Dr:
Maybe people are losing interest because the priority on this thread is to get on an exchange rather than an active discussion of the long term vison for this coin or at the very least  working to finish the white paper, and the only place to hear of this coin is this thread, slack, and twiter page with little activity. IMO, we should raise money to compensate work and attract talent to this project.

Any and all social media platform worth being on should have an iridium page and a links to that page should be in the 1st post. At least we have avenues to attract people who may want to spend there time bc they believe in the project. But we should really think about either raising funds either btc, or other crypto in order to compensate work for example making the webpage or monitoring social media sites or devolping to project itself. Or maybe some members of the community who are holding lots of ird may want to consider using their ird to fund the help we will need to make this coin worth real $ instead of pennies/ couple hundread sats. According to the block explorer there are over a million coins out, i'm willing to contribute some crypto to get a working site and a decent looking white paper. But obviously i cant fund everything with the ird that i have. So what a good way to test how much the community really cares about this project, anyone else willing to give up their ird to hire some real help and get this project to the moon instead of the ocean floor? It obviously doesnt have to be ird, but it would be nice to see this coin in transactions other than pool payouts.

I'm completely open to having people set up social media pages for Iridium in my place, I will even give some of my own IRD or BTC to keep them updated. For instance, someone set up a discord server which is now the "official" server.
redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:11:14 AM

A coin with almost no pre-mine?  A CryptoNote that's about to be listed on an exchange (a low volume one sure, but many CryptoNote altcoins have been failing lately)?  A dev that cares enough to give up his own mined IRD as bounties?  A coin with a low supply, so that the numbers stay manageable?  Serious discussion about how to grow community, with people volunteering?

What is this, 2014?  This is an excellent project.  It's still too early to decide, but groundwork is laid to challenge ByteCoin.  We can make it a reality over 1-2 years (short termers will get some profit too  Wink , but long-termers have good reason for confidence, plenty for everyone I hope!).

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
hmfundInD

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:14:25 AM

Tl_Dr:

It would be great if you should advertise on twitter, I'll be sure to keep the twitter updated.

Yes! Smiley
We are also currently in the process of being listed on SouthXChange, so it's full steam ahead!

mine77              --> 222 KH
[Suspicious link removed]           --> 324 KH  (why is different?Huh)

Just a theory, maybe people are losing interest because it seems like the priority is getting this coin on any exchange regardless of the reputation rather than developing the community that is supposed to "power the coin". Shouldnt our focus be on attracting new people to this coin, do we have any other developers working on this project, is there a way for another dev to be involved? Do we have a subreddit that can attract more people? IMO,we need to have some people dedicated to the project other than the og dev. Maybe instead of  only donating to get the coin on an exchange, we should raise money to compensate the participants for their work on the project. Otherwise, wheres the incentive for people to get involved, how will they be compensated for their work? And what happens when the OG dev decides to move on to another project, who takes over, who will be there if we need a fork or a wallet update? And the whitepaper, is two pages really all that we can say about this coin? if the goal is get this coin to "get on an exchange and the people and money will come" and we dont have any real support, who would want to dedicate their resources when there are many other coins that you can mine that have strong community support and a dev team behind it. NoT criticizing anyone in particular but we as a community should agree to what the priorities should be for this project that has real potential.
Tl_Dr:
Maybe people are losing interest because the priority on this thread is to get on an exchange rather than an active discussion of the long term vison for this coin or at the very least  working to finish the white paper, and the only place to hear of this coin is this thread, slack, and twiter page with little activity. IMO, we should raise money to compensate work and attract talent to this project.

I'm completely open to having people set up social media pages for Iridium in my place, I will even give some of my own IRD or BTC to keep them updated. For instance, someone set up a discord server which is now the "official" server.

Sent you a pm regrading discord acct
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: