Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:06:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Iridium (IRD) - People are Power - Community build crypto  (Read 149733 times)
dev_dumps

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:32:26 AM

WTB 10000 for more than 150 btc, PM me

10000 for more than 150btc, we have a deal.  Grin lol
nidzapb

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:19:30 PM

I'm very sorry dev.
 Do I need a donation?
divedaucd

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:32:52 PM

I'm very sorry dev.
 Do I need a donation?
yes, as always, it can help dev at least have some funds to reach close exchange, or something outside, donation always welcome guy.
badfad

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:15:05 PM

Very sad news, stay strong dev!

I guess getting on an exchange is quite difficult now that dev is on absence but there was no need to rush things anyway, patience and hashrate is key  Cheesy Cheesy
hmfundInD

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:00:40 AM

difficulty is low, now is the time to rack up on the pool
itslukebenz

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:01:50 AM

Sorry for your loss dev! Take your time.
Vegan97

Activity: 378

Short BTC at: https://www.bitmex.com/register/spz2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

Any buyers?

────────  Catholic Coin  ──────── ❤  
DECENTRALIZED CHARITY & NON-PROFIT PLATFORM
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread ⬝  Bounty ⬝  Donate  ──────── ❤  Join token Pre-ICO
internetfloozy

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:41:12 PM

intensecoin and Charnacoin both (cryptonight) got onto exchanges in the last few days....crappy ones but exchanges none the less. Is it important to go straight to a mainstream exchange or is there a benefit of starting small with one like southxchange?
itslukebenz

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:12:15 AM

intensecoin and Charnacoin both (cryptonight) got onto exchanges in the last few days....crappy ones but exchanges none the less. Is it important to go straight to a mainstream exchange or is there a benefit of starting small with one like southxchange?

Also here are other options like livecoin and cryptopia. Smiley
However, and I have to share this with you guys.. I think it is waaaaay too early for this coin to apply for an exchange. There's no website, no whitepaper and the roadmap is pretty basic to be honest. I mean what makes or will make this coin different from Monero technically? (I could ask the same about Charnacoin, because I couldn't find any info about that either, except for 2 posts in their news section about the coin being used as one of the payment methods for 2 different solar farms.) About the mentioned cryptonight coins, you can see there's already a difference between Charnacoin and Intensecoin prices because there's actually an idea behind Intense.
So yea, let dev take his time with his family for now but after that - in my humble opinion - these things should be addressed first before exchanges if you want the coin to succeed.

I hope it's clear I wish the best to this coin, but focus on the product first and the price will work itself out Wink
hmfundInD

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:39:35 AM

However, and I have to share this with you guys.. I think it is waaaaay too early for this coin to apply for an exchange. There's no website, no whitepaper and the roadmap is pretty basic to be honest. I mean what makes or will make this coin different from Monero technically? (I could ask the same about Charnacoin, because I couldn't find any info about that either, except for 2 posts in their news section about the coin being used as one of the payment methods for 2 different solar farms.) About the mentioned cryptonight coins, you can see there's already a difference between Charnacoin and Intensecoin prices because there's actually an idea behind Intense.
So yea, let dev take his time with his family for now but after that - in my humble opinion - these things should be addressed first before exchanges if you want the coin to succeed.

I hope it's clear I wish the best to this coin, but focus on the product first and the price will work itself out Wink

I agree with much if the post, but there is a site for iridium, it is ird.cash , considerable progress has been made w.r.t. the whitepaper, and finally im wrapping up the subreddit just waiting on the og dev for the ok. If anyone wishes to be involved as a moderator, PM me. The dev is going through some personal matters and needs some time off understandably,  however this is a community driven project and the community on discord is very active. Stay tuned and keep mining while the diff is relatively low!
mroctopus

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:30:25 AM

Despite of the diminishing reward and pair coin distribution. What is the selling point of this coin?
dev_dumps

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:35:35 AM

where's the dev?
hmfundInD

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:36:26 AM

Despite of the diminishing reward and pair coin distribution. What is the selling point of this coin?

Speaking for myself, this coin is rare and fair for those who care about their privacy and want their transactions hard to trace.
hmfundInD

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:38:37 AM

where's the dev?

The dev has a personal matter to attend to, in the mean time you're welcome to check out the iridium group on discord to stay up to date with developments
VanSuKi

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:01:12 AM

I'm sorry for your loss dev.
Windozxpert

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:32:47 PM

I agree with much if the post, but there is a site for iridium, it is ird.cash , considerable progress has been made w.r.t. the whitepaper, and finally im wrapping up the subreddit just waiting on the og dev for the ok. If anyone wishes to be involved as a moderator, PM me. The dev is going through some personal matters and needs some time off understandably,  however this is a community driven project and the community on discord is very active. Stay tuned and keep mining while the diff is relatively low!

As mentioned above, the website has been created and only has a few minor touches for it to be 100% completed. The whitepaper is getting better and the mobile app as well as the tor backed nodes are making progress.

Speaking of... If anyone has any experience with Ubuntu and tor, please PM me. 

There's no I in team, but there is a "Me" if you jumble it up. ~ House, M.D.
stevebrush

Activity: 361
Merit: 11

Iridium (IRD) dev

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:25:41 PM

Hi, I'm following IRD since a while now and have mined some.

I totally agree with "others" for having a strong preparation before entering market.

I do not want to make fun of the website as I truly appreciate the work and know how hard and time eater it is (I'm a multi-dev too) but I really really dislike the look, graphism and logo.

As I'm not graphic designer too, I ask if there are some in the audience to make propositions, may be rewarded for this and the webdev too, some coins make contest to do this.

As suggestion and because IRD is low supplied, why not make it look "precious", "rare", metal jewel, have a look at veritable iridium picture : it looks and is a rare metal... It is also used to stabilise the "standards" platinium meters and Kilogram : they both are Pt+Ir, so Iridium make elements "more" stable...
This are just some brainstormed ideas and I suggest everybody to post them as there are no stupid ideas.

I also notice there are only 2 pools left. Because I think we need more pools for stability, I'm almost ready to start another one, beta first and if everything is ok, as prod, with hardware evolution possibility. I'm already running a node and tests. I will start with my own server first to see loads, bandwidth and... bugs ! It will be located in France. As I do not want to concurrent others pools and also want to donate to the dev (very sorry for your lost) as discuted before so I will start with fee and dev donations and encourage the others to do it so.

Have a nice day and impatient to read your answers !

Windozxpert

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:02:11 AM

I totally agree with "others" for having a strong preparation before entering market.

I do not want to make fun of the website as I truly appreciate the work and know how hard and time eater it is (I'm a multi-dev too) but I really really dislike the look, graphism and logo.

As I'm not graphic designer too, I ask if there are some in the audience to make propositions, may be rewarded for this and the webdev too, some coins make contest to do this.

As suggestion and because IRD is low supplied, why not make it look "precious", "rare", metal jewel, have a look at veritable iridium picture : it looks and is a rare metal... It is also used to stabilise the "standards" platinium meters and Kilogram : they both are Pt+Ir, so Iridium make elements "more" stable...
This are just some brainstormed ideas and I suggest everybody to post them as there are no stupid ideas.

I also notice there are only 2 pools left. Because I think we need more pools for stability, I'm almost ready to start another one, beta first and if everything is ok, as prod, with hardware evolution possibility. I'm already running a node and tests. I will start with my own server first to see loads, bandwidth and... bugs ! It will be located in France. As I do not want to concurrent others pools and also want to donate to the dev (very sorry for your lost) as discuted before so I will start with fee and dev donations and encourage the others to do it so.

Very good input regarding the website! You make very good points. I really like the idea.
Let's see what the community thinks.
By show of vote, who would like to see the site changed to what stevebrush mentioned and who would like it to remain the same? (The site is not 100% completed. There will be more features added to it. We are talking about the style in general)

There's no I in team, but there is a "Me" if you jumble it up. ~ House, M.D.
hmfundInD

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:03:52 AM

Very good input regarding the website! You make very good points. I really like the idea.
Let's see what the community thinks.
By show of vote, who would like to see the site changed to what stevebrush mentioned and who would like it to remain the same? (The site is not 100% completed. There will be more features added to it. We are talking about the style in general)

I absolutely agree with stevebrush, and i have been ranting about the same thing a couple of posts ago. We have a RARE and fair coin and we should reflect that. You got my vote to change the site to what stevebrush suggested
biteth2017

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:55:00 AM

That's definitely a good idea! I really like it!!
I will mine more precious and extremely rare IRD right now  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: