Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:23:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prime-Ex Perpetual - Bringing Real Estate Profits to YOU!  (Read 20664 times)
Prime-Ex Perpetual

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:15:13 PM

Hi, Thank you for all the information. I really like the way this whole crypto has been set up. I spend a fair amount of time in the Caribbean. I am actually in Aruba currently on vacation and have visited Panama and Nicaragua along with some south american markets as well. I also would like to know, will residential housing be your primary market. Or do you see yourself expending into different real estate markets such as the hospitality markets/hotels and commercial real state ? Also would like to know if Panama or neighboring countries would join the portfolio going forward. Or if it is a possibility. Panama is great though I have to hand it to the entire team and the Prime-ex family have done a good job position themselves. Looking forward to hear more from you and the technical's of some of the projects you are planning.

Thank you

-Ethereal

Hi kchulani,

I'm glad that you like our project!  While residential housing is indeed our primary target, we have not limited ourselves to only residential housing as we move into the future.  We're certainly not limiting our market to Panama as indeed, after our concept is proven in Panama, we plan to use the success here to catapult us in our geographic reach.  We love the Caribbean, it is a well-supported by expats through the island chains, and that would indeed be a logical location for us into the future. 
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kchulani

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:22:51 PM

I am really glad to hear that Prime-ex will be considering expanding to other countries. While I was travelling in South America, Argentina and Chile to be specific there is a huge market for this. As well as the Canary Islands. There are so many expats in Canary Islands as well as Tangier in Morocco. I know that the team knows it's market's I am just really excited to see this happening. Now another question. Whats the risk if an investment in a housing project goes south for example. What is the insurance that investors will have on these projects?
   I understand your target market is specified to expats but I am sure it is not limited to it. Which I am sure will account for many locals and other customers just pooling into the system. When it comes to utilities of the house (water, electric etc) how will these components be incorporated in the whole system? What about the build structure, with more and more houses going solar, will Prime-ex be partnering up with some large contracting companies in Panama itself?

Thank you

-Ethereal

MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

Hello again Prime-Ex Perpetual. What do you mean by "Members must retweet at least one Prime-Ex Perpetual Twitter post per week to their personal Twitter Timeline for the duration of the campaign, and use 2 of the hashtags from this list:". After all, if I retweet your post, he is include this hashtags? Or is it necessary to make a tweet yourself using these hashtags?

Hi Makers,

Necessary to put your own hashtags in your own retweet.  Thanks!
But we can also create self tweets using the provided hashtags too right?
Scratch that. Saw comments on my self tweets. We definitely have to retweet from main twitter account adding the provided hashtags

Yeah, that is, it turns out that I'm doing retweet from the official page of Prim-Ex? In doing so, I make a hashtag as a comment, right?  Smiley
As an example, here is the link > https://twitter.com/BountyPex/status/907620561576218625 is everything right here?

P.s. It just happens sometimes that when you leave your comment on the retweet, then the preview of that tweet is lost. I thought it was bad, but on the link - it seems like everything is fine)
MakersONE

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:22:02 PM

Wow guys, I just registered in your bounty office - and it's very cool done. Damn, if all companies so steeply approached this issue - there would be a completely different level of organization.
And another question, can I use what I've already written here to confirm the messages in your thread-bounty?   Smiley
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:25:02 PM

Hello again Prime-Ex Perpetual. What do you mean by "Members must retweet at least one Prime-Ex Perpetual Twitter post per week to their personal Twitter Timeline for the duration of the campaign, and use 2 of the hashtags from this list:". After all, if I retweet your post, he is include this hashtags? Or is it necessary to make a tweet yourself using these hashtags?

Hi Makers,

Necessary to put your own hashtags in your own retweet.  Thanks!
But we can also create self tweets using the provided hashtags too right?
Scratch that. Saw comments on my self tweets. We definitely have to retweet from main twitter account adding the provided hashtags

Yeah, that is, it turns out that I'm doing retweet from the official page of Prim-Ex? In doing so, I make a hashtag as a comment, right?  Smiley
As an example, here is the link > https://twitter.com/BountyPex/status/907620561576218625 is everything right here?

P.s. It just happens sometimes that when you leave your comment on the retweet, then the preview of that tweet is lost. I thought it was bad, but on the link - it seems like everything is fine)

Hello, first i had problems when i tried to add retweet links to the panel i realized that it is out of rule.
After i added hashtags and comments and paste the link, everything was fine :')
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 09:47:41 PM

Wow guys, I just registered in your bounty office - and it's very cool done. Damn, if all companies so steeply approached this issue - there would be a completely different level of organization.
And another question, can I use what I've already written here to confirm the messages in your thread-bounty?   Smiley

Hi MakersONE,

Hey thanks for the compliment.  As mentioned previously, we've really put a lot of thought into the bounty project.  We've taken the bounty program seriously, and we view the impact that the bounty campaigners have on our success as not insignificant.  You guys are crypto warriors and therefore soldiers on the battlefield that we aim to take!  That's why we've went to the lengths that we have to keep the warriors in the game sharing our assets and when they report the assets that they've shared that the experience for them is intuitive and user-friendly.

Thanks for noticing the results, we've worked hard!
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:47:16 PM

Approved
kchulani

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:33:29 AM

I love the energy of the team, they seem to have a well rounded team.Good to know!

Well as they mentioned earlier in the thread they are not limited to only the residential markets. However that is a focal point. With a growing population of expats it really is getting difficult to get loans to buy houses and just buying houses in general of course has to go though the regular channels. Prime-ex is really breaking a lot of barriers and allowing investors to be a part of growing projects. Imagine being an investor in a large project and benefiting from the perpetual income over time. now that is called gaining wealth. They do have the right idea about the real estate market. People in Real Estate or associated with it are investing in wealth and building a continuous wealth stream. Not just your average daily salary. With Prime-ex utilizing the blockchain this "continuous stream of income" is possible.  So I am really looking forward to what else comes out of this. Good luck team!

-Ethereal

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:01:34 AM

like this project, this platform will be go success, this platform with good concept and with amazing teams......
never to miss information about this project

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kchulani

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:29:55 AM

Welcome to the club! I recommend highly to read the Whitepaper. It is a very helpful read! They are tackling many things within the real estate Eco-system all different components that will interact with each other in the prime-ex system using the PEX Tokens.

xfaqs01

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:02:28 AM

the post date on facebook campaign has an error it  wont allow me to submit because it requires a format of dd/mm/yyyy
but the default format in it is mm/dd/yyyy.. how can i fixed this?

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:07:13 AM

the post date on facebook campaign has an error it  wont allow me to submit because it requires a format of dd/mm/yyyy
but the default format in it is mm/dd/yyyy.. how can i fixed this?

Sorry for the issue, first time this has come up.  Unfortunately this question is out of my skillset but all is not lost!  Please screen shot the error and email it to our tech team at:

bounty-support@prime-ex.com

They'll get you squared away.  Sorry again for the issue!
Stavri

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:32:03 AM

I love the energy of the team, they seem to have a well rounded team.Good to know!

Well as they mentioned earlier in the thread they are not limited to only the residential markets. However that is a focal point. With a growing population of expats it really is getting difficult to get loans to buy houses and just buying houses in general of course has to go though the regular channels. Prime-ex is really breaking a lot of barriers and allowing investors to be a part of growing projects. Imagine being an investor in a large project and benefiting from the perpetual income over time. now that is called gaining wealth. They do have the right idea about the real estate market. People in Real Estate or associated with it are investing in wealth and building a continuous wealth stream. Not just your average daily salary. With Prime-ex utilizing the blockchain this "continuous stream of income" is possible.  So I am really looking forward to what else comes out of this. Good luck team!

-Ethereal

Actually i love this project because they could specify their target in the beginning. That is why they are different from other real estate projects. Like we and they know that there is an issue to be solved in Panama because expats can not own houses there. And they have solutions for this issue. That is why the project is applicable and servicable.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

I am happy join the campaign in your platform, but any problems in your bounty portal, I can not submit the link of twitter and facebook and an error the date if submit that

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:20:48 PM

Having the same errors here, will fire off an email to the team. I'll keep you guys posted. Also posting link to my tweet here for personal reference
13/9: https://twitter.com/Bowties32551567/status/907899951312723968 https://twitter.com/Bowties32551567/status/907900027615490048
Stavri

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:44:22 PM

Having the same errors here, will fire off an email to the team. I'll keep you guys posted. Also posting link to my tweet here for personal reference
13/9: https://twitter.com/Bowties32551567/status/907899951312723968 https://twitter.com/Bowties32551567/status/907900027615490048

Yeah i guess it is about date arrangement. i can submit for 12/09 but when i try for 13/09 it gives error. 
kchulani

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:27:15 PM

Hi does anyone know if this can be applicable somehow in the Flipping housing market or can this be used in that structure in any way?

Prime-Ex Perpetual

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

We're working on this issue this morning and should have it resolved soon.  Thanks for bearing with us while we sort it out!
Crazymoon

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:57:55 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 08:48:45 PM by Crazymoon

Hello,

I have a few questions to ask.

1. When is your company established? (date)
2. What is the maximum funds to be raised during pre-sale? I know total token supply during pre-sale is 750,000.
3. I found very little information about Tim Walters (one of your advisors). Does he have a LinkedIn profile? Or maybe you can tell me about his education?
4. Do you plan on making a slack or telegram channel?
5. Is the price of the token on pre-sale the following?

If 1 PEX = $1

Day 1-2 = 15% bonus

If 1000 PEX + 15% = 1,150 PEX = $1,000

Day 3-7 = 12% bonus

If 1000 PEX + 12% = 1,120 PEX = $1,000

Week 2 = 10% bonus

If 1000 PEX + 10% = 1,100 PEX = $1,000

Or you go by this math

1,150 PEX = $1000 - 15% = $850
1,120 PEX = $1000 - 12% = $880
1,100 PEX = $1000 - 10% = $900

6. Does your team members have LinkedIn profiles such as: Ulrich Schwark, John Gilbert and Theresa Schwark?
7. Are you going to release tokens after the crowd-sale ends? Any plans about listing on exchanging sites such as Bittrex, Poloniex etc ... ?

Is my math correct for the bonuses? During 15% bonus you get 1,150 PEX which if you buy during crowd-sale it will cost you $1,150 and if you buy during pre-sale it will cost you $1,000 and you get (bonus) 150 PEX?

Best regards,
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:36:26 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 08:03:26 PM by Willitivity

Hello, please I would to be properly clearfied on this.
The bounty site is requesting for a 'WAVES api deposit key' and this can be gotten from a WAVES lite client app.

I don't have access to the lite client app but I use a WAVES mobile wallet on my android device, can I use the address to participate in the campaign.?

Thanks!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: