Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:20:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 46469 times)
Bakscher

Activity: 770
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

I received a payment a few days ago for the second part.The project will really get great if the team will adhere to its plan.I'll wait impatiently to pay for part 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mbmarketing

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

Twitter User:  @murthaburke
Bitcoin Talk: mbmarketing
Followers: 124,000

[30- https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1023872112635850753 - 117/ 92
29 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1023553794611793922 - 110/ 90
28 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1023168754908372993 - 188 / 135
27 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1022813981935919104 - 100 / 80
26 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1022451554534744064 - 101 / 88
25 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1022051409297137664 - 108/92
26 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1021741868831440896 - 100/ 71
22 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1021001965357199361 - 102/ 86
21 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1020639578011643904 - 116 / 103
20 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1020277250653065218 - 140 /113
19 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1019914974779539456 - 100/ 86
18 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1019552595214585856 - 90 / 85
17 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1019205473290113026 - 94 /82
16 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1018843111160676352 - 102 / 89
15/7 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1018480615593672705 - 97 / 87
14 / 7 - https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1018118227963105282 - 133/ 96
13- https://twitter.com/murthaburke/status/1017755816148000772 - 91/ 52]

ETH: 0x86ba309e554d802b67de51bfa8d7981e8ca22607
Email: murthaandburkemarketing@gmail.com
Telegram: @ms_mining_co

Murtha & Burke Marketing, LLC Rank 2 All-Time Twitter Cryptocurrency Influencer

PM if there are any issues LATE SUBMIT
ralt

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

I've also received batch number 2 (of 3) today.

Have you also received any other transactions of OPEN other than the batches? As I have received for example some 5% of one batch, like 3-4 times and don't know what it is...

No...

Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

I've also received batch number 2 (of 3) today.

Have you also received any other transactions of OPEN other than the batches? As I have received for example some 5% of one batch, like 3-4 times and don't know what it is...

No...

So these token swaps have not happened yet? Shouldn't at least first 2-1 token swap already happen?

So many questions with this token... I am really starting to lose faith...

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

OPEN is proud to announce the launch of our Blockchain Innovation Labs! BIL is partnering with prestigious academic entities around the world to conduct research with the goal of advancing the blockchain space forward.

Read all about it on our blog: https://blog.openfuture.io/announcements/open-blockchain-innovation-labs-collaboration-with-the-usc-viterbi-school-of-engineering/
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:52:02 PM

After the end of the bounty, I received tokens in two translations. If you believe the post above, then there must be a third translation. This is quite nice, especially considering the very long bounty period. But the administrators are just great, they kept their word.

How exactly did they keep their word? Their word was 12 mil. of tokens to be distributed and at the end of the campaign they have distributed 1,3 mil. - 9,2x lower distribution of coins. How is that keeping their word actually?

Now I'm only saying that I started participating in the bounty a long time ago. Closer to its end, I already lost hope, because I did not even find information about the number of the bounty program ending. Shortly thereafter, I received a payment. I am happy with the fact that they just paid, but the exact amount is more difficult to say.

But still, that doesn't mean they kept their word... I understand that you are happy, because you basically received coins unexpectedly, however even not finding information about the number of the bounty program ending is definitely not professional.

I see. The current situation on kriptornke in general is very ambiguous. Already in my case there are examples of projects that fooled people, especially bounty members. There have been cases that simply did not pay anything, and sometimes too little. In all this mess, one can only hope that sooner or later at least one of these projects will be able to take off and thank the investors and participants.
Perunex

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:55:58 AM

After the end of the bounty, I received tokens in two translations. If you believe the post above, then there must be a third translation. This is quite nice, especially considering the very long bounty period. But the administrators are just great, they kept their word.

How exactly did they keep their word? Their word was 12 mil. of tokens to be distributed and at the end of the campaign they have distributed 1,3 mil. - 9,2x lower distribution of coins. How is that keeping their word actually?

Now I'm only saying that I started participating in the bounty a long time ago. Closer to its end, I already lost hope, because I did not even find information about the number of the bounty program ending. Shortly thereafter, I received a payment. I am happy with the fact that they just paid, but the exact amount is more difficult to say.

But still, that doesn't mean they kept their word... I understand that you are happy, because you basically received coins unexpectedly, however even not finding information about the number of the bounty program ending is definitely not professional.

I see. The current situation on kriptornke in general is very ambiguous. Already in my case there are examples of projects that fooled people, especially bounty members. There have been cases that simply did not pay anything, and sometimes too little. In all this mess, one can only hope that sooner or later at least one of these projects will be able to take off and thank the investors and participants.

The thing is that it is less likely that the project will take off and thank the investors if they are scamming the investors and participants at the beginning of the project. I don't understand how is that so difficult to understand for some teams... really amazing...

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Rekkom

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

The thing is that it is less likely that the project will take off and thank the investors if they are scamming the investors and participants at the beginning of the project. I don't understand how is that so difficult to understand for some teams... really amazing...

With this I completely agree: the relationship that begins with a lie is unlikely to be strong in the future.
Time will tell and, I hope, will put everyone in their place.
Perunex

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:32:04 AM

With this I completely agree: the relationship that begins with a lie is unlikely to be strong in the future.
Time will tell and, I hope, will put everyone in their place.

I also hope that everyone will be put in place. My trust is however on bare minimum with this team... I hope they prove me wrong eventually because the idea could actually be quite good.

Bakscher

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:05:29 AM

Developers continue to work on the project and this gives hope that in the future the platform will still show itself at full capacity
Now just the time is not suitable for the entire market and so the company has every chance to become very successful
Rekkom

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:39:58 AM

Developers continue to work on the project and this gives hope that in the future the platform will still show itself at full capacity
Now just the time is not suitable for the entire market and so the company has every chance to become very successful

Unfortunately now all projects demonstrate this result. I'm talking about the price drop. It is a pity to observe this, because there are projects with very good ideas and they are forced to fall on the general background. I hope that this will not last long.
Perunex

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

Unfortunately now all projects demonstrate this result. I'm talking about the price drop. It is a pity to observe this, because there are projects with very good ideas and they are forced to fall on the general background. I hope that this will not last long.

I don't understand how the development is involved by current market? And why would the project suffer because of the current market? The team reached hardcap with ICO, and believe (and hope) that they have secured most of their funds (to have it in fiat). If they were smart enough, they can still normally do and fund their work, regardless of the current token price.
The price itself will rise if the development delivers and the product starts to become useful.

Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

Hello, thank you very much, I received the first payment, and - some days ago - the second part.
So everything is fine.
Of course, it's a pity that the market is so donw, but for sure this is not your fault.
So, I'll keep the tokens, congratulation for your good work.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

Thanks for the second token swap! I will wait the last package with tokens Grin
COINKING7

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:15:16 PM

I wonder if there is any action we can take if they don't pay the bounty tokens?

I for one did not take time out of my day to complete menial tasks to promote their project for fun.

Let's take for example, what would happen if someone hired a marketing firm, and the firm substantially
propelled their business and community, and they didn't pay after the work was performed? Here's
what would happen: They would get their pants sued off!

Here is what I received on May 8th, ''The bounty distribution will happen shortly after the private token sale concludes''

The last correspondence I received was on June 21st, ''To ensure fairness across all token holders, including token purchasers, and the given complexity of doing an exhaustive and thorough audit, we appreciate the patience that all of you have shown. Fortunately, we have now gotten through this process and can begin the distribution of tokens.''

Over 2 months later and no tokens? Um ok. Also, I know it's trivial but they didn't even announce the top 3 that would receive prizes.

I have tried to contact them with no success. Are they essentially breaking a written contract?

It's not our fault that their tokens are tanking. Even with the 2-1 drop, we will be lucky to break even. Assuming they pay...
Perunex

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:35:01 AM

I wonder if there is any action we can take if they don't pay the bounty tokens?

I for one did not take time out of my day to complete menial tasks to promote their project for fun.

Let's take for example, what would happen if someone hired a marketing firm, and the firm substantially
propelled their business and community, and they didn't pay after the work was performed? Here's

Here is what I received on May 8th, ''The bounty distribution will happen shortly after the private token sale concludes''

The last correspondence I received was on June 21st, ''To ensure fairness across all token holders, including token purchasers, and the given complexity of doing an exhaustive and thorough audit, we appreciate the patience that all of you have shown. Fortunately, we have now gotten through this process and can begin the distribution of tokens.''

Over 2 months later and no tokens? Um ok. Also, I know it's trivial but they didn't even announce the top 3 that would receive prizes.

I have tried to contact them with no success. Are they essentially breaking a written contract?

It's not our fault that their tokens are tanking. Even with the 2-1 drop, we will be lucky to break even. Assuming they pay...

Welcome to crypto, where scams are (kind of) legal.

Yes, they have broken a written contract. Yes, they have lied.
And no, they will not fully pay bounty tokens. Definitely, not the 12 M they deceived us at the beginning. What amazes me not even the 2 M, which was the final announcement. They only paid something like 1,3 M...

This is a very obvious scammy and scummy project. I would suggest everyone to stay out of it.

A start up with that attitude is destined to fail.

COINKING7

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

And no, they will not fully pay bounty tokens. Definitely, not the 12 M they deceived us at the beginning. What amazes me not even the 2 M, which was the final announcement. They only paid something like 1,3 M...

This is a very obvious scammy and scummy project. I would suggest everyone to stay out of it.

Amen, I'm about to dump these crap coins. Hope it goes to 0.

They deceived a lot of people.

Just as we tweeted and raved about them, we can do the same the opposite way.

Good scam=bad karma
Perunex

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

Amen, I'm about to dump these crap coins. Hope it goes to 0.

They deceived a lot of people.

Just as we tweeted and raved about them, we can do the same the opposite way.

Good scam=bad karma

Exactly right. I honestly hope that this scammy coin also goes to 0. And eventually it will. They will be alive for sometime through scammy projects and marketing. In the mid-long run they will definitely die. I would happily short this coin if it would be easy to do so.

I will definitely spread the word about this scams wherever I can. Bad Karma.

Bakscher

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

Can i find out what number i should expect to pay 3 tokens for a purse?Already 29 the number but i still have not received 3 installments of payments,are those to then received already?
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

I have to ask again.

The (bitcointalk signature) spreadsheet only has 1.380.531 OPEN coins to be distributed, even though they said they will distribute 2.000.000. Anyone knows why is that?

The team is just passing me from one to another. And now Mr. Abhishek Punia is not answering my DM for more than a week...
You don't have to try to get justice. Bounty hunters have been expressing their dissatisfaction for more than a month, but the Open team is not taking any action. You won't change anything! Read this thread starting with this post: hhttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2151082.msg40641801#msg40641801. Then you will understand that it is useless to find out the relations with them. It's bad...

I am at peace (I guess) that they have reduced the amount to be distributed (from 12 mio) - they have reduced it too much but, ok. They have made announcement that they will do that etc.

But now, this distribution have no sense at all... What is this number?

I received a second bounty payment a few minutes ago, so I think there is more to come Smiley dont worry

I just received payment, and it looks like the payment is done in several stages. but it is also confusing for which payments, because the spreadsheet cannot be opened again.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: