Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:59:12 PM

Any tokens remaining at the end of the token sale will be assigned to a locked account for a period of 3 years.
Why tokens will be locked? Why not to burn unsold tokens?
But anyway 3 years its a huge period.  Roll Eyes
it's probably to incentivize the team to make the project successful. if it is they will be rich of the tokens.
Can't be the reason. I would like to hear an feedback of the team about this, because it would be not such a nice move if it is for this purpose.
From their slack:

"If the cap is not reached the remaining EVC not sold out of the 54.6 million in the ICO will be not minted automatically, lowering the market cap  and the supply temporarily. the Max supply is always 84 million. Those 54.6m allocated coins will always still be allocated to the public and are not for the team. The remaining tokens can be used in the future for airdrops, giving back to the community, rewarding early ICO participants, and future funding for project expansion."
Hmm, not convinced by that answer. Who knows what will happen after 3 years. The airdrop thing is a little strange, they didnt to airdrop now, why would they do it in 3 years.

Maybe they make another ico after some years. It's not unlikely.

I am happy that they won't cancel the project if it won't hit soft cap.
Canceling this project would be a bad idea because I think there are a lot of people who want to use their platform in the future.
Event ticket market is huge.

Burn the unsold tokens and lowered the max supply could be the better solution I guess. Therfore the early investors will remain confidence to this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john yuan

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:33:25 PM

Any tokens remaining at the end of the token sale will be assigned to a locked account for a period of 3 years.
[/quote]
it's probably to incentivize the team to make the project successful. if it is they will be rich of the tokens.
[/quote]
Can't be the reason. I would like to hear an feedback of the team about this, because it would be not such a nice move if it is for this purpose.
[/quote]
From their slack:

"If the cap is not reached the remaining EVC not sold out of the 54.6 million in the ICO will be not minted automatically, lowering the market cap  and the supply temporarily. the Max supply is always 84 million. Those 54.6m allocated coins will always still be allocated to the public and are not for the team. The remaining tokens can be used in the future for airdrops, giving back to the community, rewarding early ICO participants, and future funding for project expansion."
[/quote]
Hmm, not convinced by that answer. Who knows what will happen after 3 years. The airdrop thing is a little strange, they didnt to airdrop now, why would they do it in 3 years.
[/quote]

[/quote]
Canceling this project would be a bad idea because I think there are a lot of people who want to use their platform in the future.
[/quote]

Burn the unsold tokens and lowered the max supply could be the better solution I guess. Therfore the early investors will remain confidence to this project.
[/quote]
Yes, just burn the unsold token and declare it
Make sure to burn
Then there are certainly a lot of people willing to attend
Many people like to invest a lot of money in the late encirclement
It is not wise to cancel this project and it is also insignificant.
The team to actively do the actual thing, do not think of short-term packaging funds.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:36:55 PM

From their slack:

Excatly. And funding was lower than expected yes, but it was something at least.

dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 03:37:58 PM

The project is accumulating hype ! Cheesy ppl are talking that this is biggest concurent to Aventus thingy Smiley more and more ppl in discords,slacks are talking about eventchain ! nice job contributors who promote Smiley we will make it ! Smiley
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:41:35 PM

I believe as a project they must have a short term and long term plan and even financial plan of long and short term is made...if you dont reach ur mini cap u should turn to ur short term plan and let go on...but canceling the project will be a big disaster and the ticketing industry will cry for this.....bringing freedom to event ticketing is a big dream we want to see come to reality and i encourage u guys to continue....may be u should just burn the unsold token
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

Perhaps Mr. FOMO (Ian Balina) can bring some investors in:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW1_2LnLrtA

24 ETH invested at the time of the video.
well, Ian Balina very properly inspected this project, in detail as usual
thanks for this link, potential investors will find it useful
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:45:55 PM

what is minimum CAP require for this project to be start?

I can find information about soft cap. But I think they ll launch project in anyway. Because they have a solid parthnership already. And they cant abandon project after parthnership.

In slack they said "Our SC is 2000 ETH."

Im agree. It's okay if they will lock tokens for 3 years, its not a 3 mounth.
But they ll make project in anyway? if even they ll not raise soft cap?

No need to lock tokens, cos those token will always be a subject of worry to investor. Best thing is to destroy it and focus on tokens already distributed.
As far as I know the ico goal is 20,000 ETH and hard cap is 50,000 ETH. Or am I wrong?

So one of this information isn't right. Maybe missing a zero at EDisney's Slack info?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
EDisney

Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:52:41 PM

I can find information about soft cap. But I think they ll launch project in anyway. Because they have a solid parthnership already. And they cant abandon project after parthnership.

No need to lock tokens, cos those token will always be a subject of worry to investor. Best thing is to destroy it and focus on tokens already distributed.
As far as I know the ico goal is 20,000 ETH and hard cap is 50,000 ETH. Or am I wrong?

So one of this information isn't right. Maybe missing a zero at EDisney's Slack info?

Complete quote from slack (september 16th):

Jon [23:51]
alright, what is the soft cap?

eventchain-admin [00:00]
Hey Jon, sorry for delay. Our SC is 2000 ETH. We are on track to be much higher with a goal of 20,000ETH and a HC of 65,000 ETH.

Copied. So I didn't miss a "0".

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:29:13 PM

Hey Jon, sorry for delay. Our SC is 2000 ETH. We are on track to be much higher with a goal of 20,000ETH and a HC of 65,000 ETH.

How much ETH have they raised so far? I guess they must have reached around 50% of SC, but I'm not sure...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

How much ETH have they raised so far? I guess they must have reached around 50% of SC, but I'm not sure...

Just checked contracts, if I didn't do any mistake they collected around 925 ETH. Imho the percentage showed on the website it refers to time elapsed more than ETH collected

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
cantdecide

Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:24:01 PM

Thanks! Wasn't meant that you missed the "0", more that the eventchain-admin made a mistake on the chat. But seeing the chat, it sounds right. Well 2000 is much more realistic than 20,000 at the moment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:25:16 PM

Well if the goal is 20.000, I hope they have some big investors which were contacted and are ready to invest  Grin
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:28:41 PM

Well if the goal is 20.000, I hope they have some big investors which were contacted and are ready to invest  Grin

20.000 is too much to ask but reaching their softcap should be doable. Still enough time left for the ICO.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

Just checked contracts, if I didn't do any mistake they collected around 925 ETH. Imho the percentage showed on the website it refers to time elapsed more than ETH collected

Yeah, we already confirmed several pages back that it is the time elapsed rather than ETH collected. It's a pip marketing ploy on their part though.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Heimer

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:32:16 PM

I believe as a project they must have a short term and long term plan and even financial plan of long and short term is made...if you dont reach ur mini cap u should turn to ur short term plan and let go on...but canceling the project will be a big disaster and the ticketing industry will cry for this.....bringing freedom to event ticketing is a big dream we want to see come to reality and i encourage u guys to continue....may be u should just burn the unsold token
I'm sure they do have this kind of plans like every respectable company. They ned couple month to develop platform and then they will be able to expand into new markets
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:42:35 PM

From their slack:

Excatly. And funding was lower than expected yes, but it was something at least.

Something is always better the nothing Wink
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:05:37 PM

20.000 is too much to ask but reaching their softcap should be doable. Still enough time left for the ICO.

yeah i think so too, a lot of successful businesses have been started with a lot less.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:53:01 PM

2,000 eth is a doable goal, I don't wanna see my energy wasted and my eth wasted (more gave back then wasted Cheesy). Btw activity on telegram is good as well a there's still time.

And I want to warn everyone on one thing, if you search eventchain on google, first website is eventchain.co, which is a scam site, watch out

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Heimer

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:54:48 PM

yeah i think so too, a lot of successful businesses have been started with a lot less.
The more funds you have the more you can do and job is easier. I know that too much is not a good think, but I'm sure that devs need it
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:00:27 PM

20k ETH its around 5.5 mln USD. Not so much.
But its a min goal to making platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: