Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:26:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

Thi project is lol. Look at the guys from the team, I checked their profile of linkendin. This must be a joke. Even more, the team is even bigger than the investors in this coin?

Sometimes I can't understand all these people making hundreds of ICO's everyday for literally no sense.

I don't get what problem you have. I agree that there are a lot if ICO's with nearly no real project, no problem which should be solved but EventChain tries to solve problems in the ticket sale market. So there is a real use case at all, which a lot of different projects don't have Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:55:30 PM

Guts Ticket? What is this? Similar platform? Hope they working only in Dutch market  Huh
i think someone trying to publicity other project here. no one can compare with eventchain project. eventchain is a big and real reputed project.
I think they're trying to get into European markets as well.
I'm not trying to piblicize Guts, in fact I'm pro EventChain, I think their product is better and their potential, especially with the new partnership, is way higher. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't know about your competitor.
Yes, dev already confirmed their plans to enter European market, where there's obviously already a lot of interest for Eventchain.
I guess there will be a clash between them and Aventus for Europe market. Trough the eyes of consumers, competition is always good so lets see what it will bring in the future.

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:07:43 PM

maybe try to understand and read whitepaper before bashing a project ? Lol you judged this by seeing their linkedin profiles

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

Thi project is lol. Look at the guys from the team, I checked their profile of linkendin. This must be a joke. Even more, the team is even bigger than the investors in this coin?

Sometimes I can't understand all these people making hundreds of ICO's everyday for literally no sense.

Well, did you check the alpha before talking ? And the partnership with the firm in Japan ?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:15:10 PM

Guts Ticket? What is this? Similar platform? Hope they working only in Dutch market  Huh
i think someone trying to publicity other project here. no one can compare with eventchain project. eventchain is a big and real reputed project.
I think they're trying to get into European markets as well.
I'm not trying to piblicize Guts, in fact I'm pro EventChain, I think their product is better and their potential, especially with the new partnership, is way higher. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't know about your competitor.
Yes, dev already confirmed their plans to enter European market, where there's obviously already a lot of interest for Eventchain.
I guess there will be a clash between them and Aventus for Europe market. Trough the eyes of consumers, competition is always good so lets see what it will bring in the future.

Aventus will probably be a strong competitor . But, I mean the ticket market here in Europe is huge, there should be enough demand for two successful platforms. And I believe competition is good for any healthy economy  Smiley

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:15:49 PM

I just tried out the alpha and its pretty cool! More importantly its very easy to use! I can't wait to see it live

Can you post a link to the aplha?

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:25:38 PM

Usually it makes no sense to answer to such comments because that gives them the attention they want but I can't leave this without a response.

First of all. Yes you are right, there are a lot of ICOs lately. But with all these ICOs its impossible to know every single project and what it trys to achieve.  And I am pretty sure you didn't inform yourself enough about EventChain before commenting here. Unlinke a lot of other ICOs it has a real-life use case and is trying to solve known problems in the ticketing industry. It has already a working demo and a dedicated team behind the project, who stays in touch with the community. And on top of that it just announced a huge partnership to bring the project to the masses.

Maybe you should read a bit about a project before posting in its ANN thread.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:27:21 PM

I just tried out the alpha and its pretty cool! More importantly its very easy to use! I can't wait to see it live

Here you go https://alpha.eventchain.io/
I also think that is really easy to use, that's an important part if you want to go mainstream

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:29:57 PM

https://alpha.eventchain.io/ - here ya go mate

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:09:18 PM

found inresting stream AMA w/Ashton Addison, you can watch too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPNNxj9oE_Q
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:17:02 PM

There doesn't seem to be much interest in this one... Only 640 ETH invested despit the huge discount?

Aventus sold out fast but is still way under ico price.

Aventus has 10x more people in Slack than EventChain.

Looking at these two things, EventChain should perform even worse when it's on an exchange?

So, is it better to wait and buy on an exchange later?
Investments flying under radar of the masses have more room to grow. That's my point of view and not an investment advice.

BTC IS KING!
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:24:27 PM

There doesn't seem to be much interest in this one... Only 640 ETH invested despit the huge discount?

Looking at these two things, EventChain should perform even worse when it's on an exchange?

Investments flying under radar of the masses have more room to grow. That's my point of view and not an investment advice.

eventchain is big project more then aventus project. and eventchain growing more fast then aventus. i saw aventus was spend 6 month to attract to aventus. so my point of view eventchain is growing more then other project. also more then good from other project. 
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:40:00 PM

Usually it makes no sense to answer to such comments because that gives them the attention they want but I can't leave this without a response.

First of all. Yes you are right, there are a lot of ICOs lately. But with all these ICOs its impossible to know every single project and what it trys to achieve.  And I am pretty sure you didn't inform yourself enough about EventChain before commenting here. Unlinke a lot of other ICOs it has a real-life use case and is trying to solve known problems in the ticketing industry. It has already a working demo and a dedicated team behind the project, who stays in touch with the community. And on top of that it just announced a huge partnership to bring the project to the masses.

Maybe you should read a bit about a project before posting in its ANN thread.

Unlike other icos this project really benefits from blockchain technology! It has great potential!

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:44:25 PM

What is wrong with their profiles that you call it a joke?

And ICOs are having a hard time right now because you know, China.
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:50:44 PM

eventchain is big project more then aventus project. and eventchain growing more fast then aventus. i saw aventus was spend 6 month to attract to aventus. so my point of view eventchain is growing more then other project. also more then good from other project. 

Is there a minimum investment they need to continue? Since my post 11 hours ago, only another 30 ETH have been invested. 670 ETH in total.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:52:45 PM

Well, did you check the alpha before talking ? And the partnership with the firm in Japan ?

He is just talking trash.
We have to ignore it, its just someone who is working for another project and is trying to make this ICO fail.

That wont work Smiley
This project and team is solid!
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:04:30 PM

How many ethereum will be collected for 3 phases?
What is the minimum capitalization for launching the project?
jaxonthyer

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:34:07 PM

To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:45:48 PM

I saw that the phase one is completed at 40%, what is the equivalent in ETH please  ?

It will be an harsh period until November, hope the ICO will succeed.
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:46:19 PM

The long preparation and advertising time is also the reason why it sold out so fast. That could have been a deliberate strategy. But I understand with the ICO banhammers flying around there's little time left for EventChain, they have to seize the opportunity while they still can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: