Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:07:31 PM

Just watched this video below. You are awesome.
keep up the good work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXGjJHyqZic

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:08:52 PM

Will you offer a mobile client for IOS and Android smartphones? I think these devices will be the main source for buying and selling tickets in the future.

Actually because we don't rely on third-party plugins like metamask, our alpha fully works on mobile as a responsive website Smiley Native apps will be easy because of our web2 sidechain innovation.
Can you explain what is web2 sidechain innovation about? You're talking about a sidechain of the main eth blockchain?

I wrote a blog piece about it - hopefully that satisfies your curiosity! Smiley https://blog.eventchain.io/introducing-the-eventchain-alpha-demo-25ee864e062b
i just take a look at blog and at the EventChain Alpha Architecture is very easy to understand and explanatory...good job...
finles_mngr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

What I really love about this project - is your logo Grin! Good job
johnnarmst

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

Honestly your support gives a big hand in the smart ticketing industry.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:27:04 PM

keep up the good work.

I just watched the video.

It's very well done, we understand everything about the project in quite a short terme, and it'es easily understandable. Moreover, nice views and likes for a crypto related video  Smiley

heyjoe

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:00:09 PM

Would someone from the team elaborate on where they see the biggest challenges within this Project on a 1, 3 and 5 year period? thanks in advance

For the average business their problems are usually tech related. We won't have a technology barrier as we have demonstrated with our best-in-class https://alpha.eventchain.io demo. So really the challenges will be simply about team and partnership building. These problems are made easier for us by being well funded and in the crypto space early which gives as 'currency' Smiley

Do you have team members who have experience in the ticket industry or working with venues?  It is a difficult space and having someone with connections or experience would go a long way to trying to secure partnerships.  I believe many of the larger venues have multi-year contracts with ticket sellers.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:18:58 PM

I know this will be platform for events tickets, but it would really be awesome if someone would be able to merge all tickets including plane, train, public transportation, museums, cinema, etc. That would be a hell of a project.
It is impossible for one team, at least to take the first place in several sectors and there it is possible to expand.
Hash()

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:21:30 PM

Would someone from the team elaborate on where they see the biggest challenges within this Project on a 1, 3 and 5 year period? thanks in advance

For the average business their problems are usually tech related. We won't have a technology barrier as we have demonstrated with our best-in-class https://alpha.eventchain.io demo. So really the challenges will be simply about team and partnership building. These problems are made easier for us by being well funded and in the crypto space early which gives as 'currency' Smiley

Do you have team members who have experience in the ticket industry or working with venues?  It is a difficult space and having someone with connections or experience would go a long way to trying to secure partnerships.  I believe many of the larger venues have multi-year contracts with ticket sellers.

We will be announcing an awesome significant partnership very soon!
SzeChun

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:31:08 PM

keep up the good work.
Thank you for sharing the video. Very useful and infomative
greatteager

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:34:26 PM

How soon? A successful partner will attract many investors including me Roll Eyes
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:36:42 PM

It's not quite on topic but I just wanted to say your board of advisors have the coolest names ever.

On topic: is it possible to create your own tickets on top of your platform or isn't that it's purpose? (i may be mixing things up here, so many platforms, ecosystems and what not these days). I ask because I would like to create tickets for a school cafeteria in a two horse town in the south of France.

They still use paper! Barbarians.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:38:15 PM

I wonder who will be.

It's already a good project but a good partner can bring project to the next level.

ToNyBroS

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:41:21 PM

this ico is exceptional, good luck for your work!!!
Hash()

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:44:32 PM

How soon? A successful partner will attract many investors including me Roll Eyes

Within a couple of days, before sale starts on Sept 13th.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:46:41 PM

It's not quite on topic but I just wanted to say your board of advisors have the coolest names ever.

I didn't want to go offtopic in my first post in this thread, but for some reason I think Steven Funk is a suitable name for a business related to music Cheesy
greatteager

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:47:06 PM

On topic: is it possible to create your own tickets on top of your platform or isn't that it's purpose? (i may be mixing things up here, so many platforms, ecosystems and what not these days). I ask because I would like to create tickets for a school cafeteria in a two horse town in the south of France.

They still use paper! Barbarians.

With EventChain you can create online or local events from any device, and make Smart Tickets available to event participants globally. Wink
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:54:35 PM

If I may give one tip to the webmaster of EventChain.io and/or KrakAjax:

The first page contains several pretty big images that are served from the same source, taking a long time to load. Try to serve them from different domains to speed it up.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:00:11 PM

I enjoyed the video, very good presentation, nice resume of what eventchain is. We understand fast what will afford smart tickets and the purpose of the project. And the video has a lot of views, it is very nice for the visibility, and I think that people really enjoyed the project. Ticket industry touch all of us, and a lot of people have already trade ticket and want a platform to secure that.
Hash()

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:01:21 PM

The first page contains several pretty big images that are served from the same source, taking a long time to load. Try to serve them from different domains to speed it up.

You mean eventchain.io? yeah we are going to swap it for the sale page soon.
KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:02:41 PM

One of the downsides of having a one page scroller website is loading times.

We are switching to the lightning fast tokensale page in preparation for the ICO on September 13 17:00UTC Very shortly, so that will be exciting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: