Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:02:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:38:05 AM

In the interest of making the ticket purchasing as easy as possible for the average Joe, will there be an easy system to just buy the exact amount of EVC needed via an already existing payment method like a credit card? So that the average Joe doesn't have to jump through a lot of hoops to buy EVC.

Putting a credit card page in eventchain would probably solve the issue.

Average joe can easily buy some evc to store his wallet or directly buying enough evc to buy an event ticket.

Then what's the purpose of having EVC token?

Average joe need to step up the game if they want to benefit from blockchain tech.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:59:52 AM

In the interest of making the ticket purchasing as easy as possible for the average Joe, will there be an easy system to just buy the exact amount of EVC needed via an already existing payment method like a credit card? So that the average Joe doesn't have to jump through a lot of hoops to buy EVC.

Average joe can easily buy some evc to store his wallet or directly buying enough evc to buy an event ticket.

Average joe need to step up the game if they want to benefit from blockchain tech.

It's for average joe, having an evc token means investing a growing company and having some discounts, vip tickets etc.

Company should reach all the people for maximize its profit. So everybody buy tickets but only a little percentage know about blockchain tech.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:44:49 AM

It's for average joe, having an evc token means investing a growing company and having some discounts, vip tickets etc.

Company should reach all the people for maximize its profit. So everybody buy tickets but only a little percentage know about blockchain tech.

Our ticketing services can be expanded beyond that as well. in our Alpha we have already demonstrated the ability to create smart contracts and buy tickets without having to know what a blockchain is. Sure you have to click the faucet to get some free EVC tokens on the system butt hat is the extent of technical knowledge. We have designed it to be user friendly and adoptable.

Exactly. Give user something to play with and eventually, he will learn about it.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:52:57 AM

A user friendly and adoptable ticketing service even your grandma can use and you don`t need to know anything about blockchain yet you can use it, i guess they are trying to say is, they are going to do the heavy work while the average joe can play with his money.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:16:08 AM

I like the idea of digital wall/tickets collection from past events. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:53:24 AM

I like the idea of digital wall/tickets collection from past events. Can you give us some more details about this concept?
From Whitepaper :
Each SmartTicket purchaser will have access to a permanent record of which events they attended based on their transaction history displayed through the EventChain transaction framework on the EventChain Oracle, creating a digital collection of ticket stubs and a literal “chain of events” to recollect memories over and to share with friends and family or on social media. 

These extra features incentivize the adoption of the SmartTicket platform. As the network grows, so will the utility of the EVC Tokens for operation and value added features.

Thats clear for me
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:04:53 AM

I do not know if it is a problem worldwide, but in my country there is a growing wave of alternative ticket markets that move millions in various segments, shows, football and etc, are the so-called "singers". With the inclusion and possibility of sale in the crypto, this alternative market would be undone, due to the greater control over the tickets and greater accessibility, without abuses of exorbitant rates, or it could be a way to integrate certain sellers to the legality, of some form. I hope for the project, I see a differential and a lot of future for him.

it depends on how the adapt to it. maybe this alternative ticket market can make their own platforms to sell tickets.

Why making a platform for every ticket market if you can unit them under one market system like EventChain? Would be more convenient for the users, because they can buy all the different ticket types at one place.

because that would create a monopoly. you need multiple platforms to foster competition. also, it's pretty unlikely to have one platform covering the globe.

Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:03:35 PM

I do not know if it is a problem worldwide, but in my country there is a growing wave of alternative ticket markets that move millions in various segments, shows, football and etc, are the so-called "singers". With the inclusion and possibility of sale in the crypto, this alternative market would be undone, due to the greater control over the tickets and greater accessibility, without abuses of exorbitant rates, or it could be a way to integrate certain sellers to the legality, of some form. I hope for the project, I see a differential and a lot of future for him.

it depends on how the adapt to it. maybe this alternative ticket market can make their own platforms to sell tickets.

Why making a platform for every ticket market if you can unit them under one market system like EventChain? Would be more convenient for the users, because they can buy all the different ticket types at one place.

because that would create a monopoly. you need multiple platforms to foster competition. also, it's pretty unlikely to have one platform covering the globe.

Right! With Aventus there is already a competitor. And certainly, by and by other ticket platforms will emerge, perhaps focussing on a special kind of events, a special feature, special target group, whatever. This is not bad, competition stimulates better business  Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:07:47 PM

@dev-team: Do you have a bugtracker or similar for submitting errors or feature requests while testing your alpha demo?

BTC IS KING!
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:23:34 PM

i've try alpha platform, and how to check my ticket when i purchase some tickets? and, how to use the ticket after purchase it?

In future the ticket barcodes can be scanned, maybe a password or ID check also is associated with it. The event promoters will have different options on how they wish their tickets to be validated. Also tickets can be resold and refunded according to customizeable Smart Ticket rules.

before i scan the barcode or i forget to copy the barcode, how i check my ticket?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:29:43 PM

A user friendly and adoptable ticketing service even your grandma can use and you don`t need to know anything about blockchain yet you can use it, i guess they are trying to say is, they are going to do the heavy work while the average joe can play with his money.

The payment gateways are one of the tactical issues in every ticketing system and because of that people lose quality seats in most of the events. Event chain may be the solution for every problem in this sector.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:32:45 PM

People have opportunity to check how the future platform will work in reality by participating in alpha testing. This way you can be familiar with the application to avoid complications when you actually will start buying tickets. There are couple more days including today for crowdfunding to kick off.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

i've try alpha platform, and how to check my ticket when i purchase some tickets? and, how to use the ticket after purchase it?

In future the ticket barcodes can be scanned, maybe a password or ID check also is associated with it. The event promoters will have different options on how they wish their tickets to be validated. Also tickets can be resold and refunded according to customizeable Smart Ticket rules.

before i scan the barcode or i forget to copy the barcode, how i check my ticket?

A record of all your purchase should be on your acct

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:57:16 PM

People have opportunity to check how the future platform will work in reality by participating in alpha testing. This way you can be familiar with the application to avoid complications when you actually will start buying tickets. There are couple more days including today for crowdfunding to kick off.

Moreover, the real value of alpha testing is to familiarize end users with the system and identify bugs and areas of improvement in order to make a robust system.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:36:29 PM

Since the US has 3 very huge ticket businesses that are expected to be very protective of their client base, how is EventChain going to attract artists and organizers to come to their site instead? There is a breakdown of the funds allocation in the whitepaper where more than half is spent on marketing, but does EventChain also have a concrete strategy?
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:45:03 PM

Since the US has 3 very huge ticket businesses that are expected to be very protective of their client base, how is EventChain going to attract artists and organizers to come to their site instead? There is a breakdown of the funds allocation in the whitepaper where more than half is spent on marketing, but does EventChain also have a concrete strategy?

several artists have been complaining about second hand ticket sales. This scalpers excessively increase the price of this tickets, thus making it inaccessible to some of their real fans. so If EC can deliver on the proposed idea, they might be easily swayed.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

several artists have been complaining about second hand ticket sales. This scalpers excessively increase the price of this tickets, thus making it inaccessible to some of their real fans. so If EC can deliver on the proposed idea, they might be easily swayed.

This project will help this industry, second hand tickets sales need to be regulated.

When you have an event like tomorrowland, and you can't have a ticket because all tickets were sold in 2 min, then you see an huge amount of tickets on internet with huge margins, it's too much irritating, and it's not helping the event industry.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:49:54 PM

You don't necessarily need to buy EVC to acquire tickets from Eventchain. Fiat will be available as a payment option as well. The purchase of EVC will indeed include special incentives for people who do utilize it. As for the the the hassle of purchasing EVC for your average Joe, a coin exchange dynamic will be implemented into the EventChain ecosystem for instant conversion of fiat based currencies.
    It's all in the white paper my friend.  Wink

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:31:22 PM

You don't necessarily need to buy EVC to acquire tickets from Eventchain. Fiat will be available as a payment option as well. The purchase of EVC will indeed include special incentives for people who do utilize it. As for the the the hassle of purchasing EVC for your average Joe, a coin exchange dynamic will be implemented into the EventChain ecosystem for instant conversion of fiat based currencies.

Xd i read the whitepaper and didn't find the last part, I got the use of fiat currencies and other cryptos besides EVC, but the conversion of EVC inside the app is what I didn't know about, meaning that those EVC won't be traded on exchanges, and as a result won't add in the value of the token, unless you use an inside exchange that will also be part of the market cap in the crypto industry, so it reflects the value.
Jay2408

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:46:58 PM

Xd i read the whitepaper and didn't find the last part, I got the use of fiat currencies and other cryptos besides EVC, but the conversion of EVC inside the app is what I didn't know about, meaning that those EVC won't be traded on exchanges, and as a result won't add in the value of the token, unless you use an inside exchange that will also be part of the market cap in the crypto industry, so it reflects the value.

White paper says "Payment gateways convert the EVC tokens in real time to the vendor's currency."
I think that' what chaoscoinz is referring to in the last part of his post.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: