Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EventChain ⚡Solving Ticketing Problems on the Blockchain  (Read 48082 times)
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:03:29 PM

You will have absolutely all tickets? Even those that are difficult to buy?
I think hard we can put all tickets in the world in this platform. But I think we will have all ticket from large entertainment company. And it must be ez for us than traditional way Cheesy

I find it difficult for all the tickets to be in eventchain platform, that will depend on the company that will place the concert/event, some gives the tickets to sell to different companies for them to sell, in the case of eventchain, that may happen that way, but it wouldn't be bad if all the tickets of various events got into eventchain, it's decentralized, so if you buy there, you could resell them with no fees and buy a resell tickets without being scammed.
In my country if we have any large concert music. Some people will try to buy all ticket then sell back with double price! hope we can control this

This is a major concern and we talked about it before. They will put some checks so that this thing won't happen.
So If I buy a ticket and want sell it for someone. Is it illegal or not? maybe up to 1.2 price or 1.5

i think ticket on you name issue that means you can only use that ticket or maybe be u can modify ticket when u want to sell to someone. i just thinking but dev can give you correct answer. if this option have on eventchain then more good for eventchain project i think.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:06:38 PM

Event goers can purchase SmartTickets directly on the EventChain network through a variety of payment gateways.

Which payments you mean? EVC and other cryptocurrency? (like BTC, ETC.. etc). May users buy tickets by card also?
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:24:36 PM

Now there was a problem with the hackers access to the ICO sites and cheating investors through the mail.
 How will you keep the security?

Great questions, it seems than more and more ICO are being targeted right now, and are hacked (Enigma, KickICO ...)

Is there any reason to be concerned here for someone who invested in EventChain? I know a lot of scammers try to spread their ETH-Address but had no idea that there are ICOs that got hacked recently.

hopefully there is no reason to be concerned about !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:46:14 PM

That's terrible if it's true. I don't understand the motive, I thought EventChain and other ticket ICOs weren't competing as they all focused on their own region/continent.

There are always haters.
When NEO (ANS) was created there were also articles about ANS being scam, ... look at NEO now? Wished I had bought a shitload in the beginning Cheesy

I meant the motive of the ex-volunteer marketing manager, not the Redditor who created the post. It's understandable after getting such a message the Redditor is upset. Before he got that private message he was just having doubts, after he became a hater. That's why you need a marketing manager with actual communication skills. That said EventChain team are also responsible for not just accepting any volunteer for such a job without checking the required qualities.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:04:48 AM

Now there was a problem with the hackers access to the ICO sites and cheating investors through the mail.
 How will you keep the security?

Great questions, it seems than more and more ICO are being targeted right now, and are hacked (Enigma, KickICO ...)

Is there any reason to be concerned here for someone who invested in EventChain? I know a lot of scammers try to spread their ETH-Address but had no idea that there are ICOs that got hacked recently.

hopefully there is no reason to be concerned about !!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes, right now there was nothing with EventChain, you can be reassured  Wink
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:42:29 AM

nice. phase 1 is over. still not bad if you miss. 15% bonus in phase 2

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:20:07 AM

That's terrible if it's true. I don't understand the motive, I thought EventChain and other ticket ICOs weren't competing as they all focused on their own region/continent.

There are always haters.
When NEO (ANS) was created there were also articles about ANS being scam, ... look at NEO now? Wished I had bought a shitload in the beginning Cheesy

Exactly, recently there was some high level FUD spreading for Paragon also but looking at it's presale and ICO figures it seems like people are well over it.
Same will happen with EC. People know about scammers now and they don't care.
KrakAJAX (OP)

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:21:37 AM

There have been many attempts to Scam throughout the EventChain Slack channel, but no proven cases of anyone getting scammed thus far. Great news for the community.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:01:20 AM

There are always haters.

Exactly, recently there was some high level FUD spreading for Paragon also but looking at it's presale and ICO figures it seems like people are well over it.

My advice to any potential investor is to do a diligent research. when in doubt, make sure you verify all angles before parting with your money.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:44:30 AM

There are always haters.

My advice to any potential investor is to do a diligent research. when in doubt, make sure you verify all angles before parting with your money.

Most importantly product owners should give counter answers to the FUDs like the Paragon admins did it in Reddit AMA.
MyTimeCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:00:28 AM

Event goers can purchase SmartTickets directly on the EventChain network through a variety of payment gateways.

Which payments you mean? EVC and other cryptocurrency? (like BTC, ETC.. etc). May users buy tickets by card also?

I believe this would require the company to partner with banks and payment systems and users to pass a KYC procedure. Receiving such a license may be quite expensive, depending on the jurisdiction.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:03:47 AM

There are always haters.

Agree, if we dont do any research, it will be more like gambling instead of investing.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:39:59 AM

There are always haters.

I meant the motive of the ex-volunteer marketing manager, not the Redditor who created the post. It's understandable after getting such a message the Redditor is upset. Before he got that private message he was just having doubts, after he became a hater. That's why you need a marketing manager with actual communication skills. That said EventChain team are also responsible for not just accepting any volunteer for such a job without checking the required qualities.

Indeed!
EC needs a good marketing manager with communication skills. EC should be on top of that within some hours. Now this article will be spread with no answers from EC. Huge investors will stay away from EC.

There are a lot of people believing in this project and knows all about the whitepaper and everything thats happening here in this thread. They should be hired by EC for managing the thread and other platforms and can ask questions instantly to the dev team from users.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:08:41 AM

There are always haters.

Indeed!
EC needs a good marketing manager with communication skills. EC should be on top of that within some hours. Now this article will be spread with no answers from EC. Huge investors will stay away from EC.

There are a lot of people believing in this project and knows all about the whitepaper and everything thats happening here in this thread. They should be hired by EC for managing the thread and other platforms and can ask questions instantly to the dev team from users.

With that bad start and after that reddit thing, team should do something. It's not progressing well lately.

Kenrich

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:17:46 AM

There are always haters.

Indeed!

With that bad start and after that reddit thing, team should do something. It's not progressing well lately.

right, phase 1 is already over ,not bad. there will be phase 2,phase 3 ,team ofcause must do something
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:30:42 AM

There are always haters.

Indeed!

right, phase 1 is already over ,not bad. there will be phase 2,phase 3 ,team ofcause must do something

8 (!!!) ETH have been invested in the last 6.5 hours.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb70f92ff6bca4aa0c61973c27243978b20ecbe5a

Only 870 ETH in both phases.

This looks bad. Why would anyone invest now or later, if he didn't invest at 40% bonus?
Drokzid

Activity: 931
Merit: 257

HAIL THE KING!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 08:44:51 AM

There are always haters.

Full ack. So many people invest into token sales based on a horrible due dilligence. It's not enough to only check how many people are in slack, telegram, how many followers are on twitter or if their is a website with whitepaper availabe. You should carefully research all team members, study the whitepapers, check the public opinion via twitter and check the hard caps and pre token sale prices.

BTC IS KING!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:23:21 AM

There are always haters.

Indeed!

Exactly this starts to worry me and many investors. Developers should definitely make some statement and clear the atmosphere around ICO
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:50:26 AM

There are always haters.

Indeed!

Exactly this starts to worry me and many investors. Developers should definitely make some statement and clear the atmosphere around ICO

The CEO can't be bothered, because he has to put out youtube videos every day for his real business: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1ULGWsmJNqbNbMJ1MdNRjQ/videos
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:59:36 AM

There are always haters.

Indeed!

Well this is actually nothing like professional ... Even if they want to reconsider how to answer this problem now, true or not, they should at least write something here now, that they will answer soon.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: