Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:25:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Bitcoin is banned?  (Read 11373 times)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:33:29 AM

No no that would be worst situation to get in. May be this question is arising from the china situation which we saw currently. The effect was not good and people of china were force to sell their digital assets. This means I will have to do something similar. But bitcoin is such powerful currency that I will still use it after the ban. I will workout my way by using vpn services or may be through the friends living abroad. That would be very hard time but thinking about being banned is hardest one. Lols.
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:49:27 AM

If bitcoin will be banned I will still continue to use it. That would suck for sure if it happens but I'm sure there will still be a way to cash out my bitcoin. But I'm positive this won't happen unless the government receives tons of complaints regarding bitcoin.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:51:06 AM

I would still use it. Not sure how the government can really find out you are using bitcoin unless you walk around screaming about it. They could block the exchanges, but you can use proxy or VPN to go around it.

I would like to ask you how will you still use it?'
When It will be banned in your country then how can you use it or how can you exchange it in your cash? It will be useless for you isn't it?
to use it you can change it to paypal balance or something like that that can change back to fiat because I'm sure it's unlikely that all countries will ban bitcoin. there will be another way to use bitcoin because of its anonymity.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:01:09 AM

This is very tricky question because using bitcoin after the ban would be crime but I can't let it go. Bitcoin has shown us the world of new possibilities and if government does something stupid as much as banning it then people might not be happy who uses it. This might just create reactions against government and they might force open it. That's later part anyhow but it would be very bad situation to accept that government gas done something like this.

I will probably access the bitcoin after the ban scenario because this is not easy to let go and bitcoin has become important asset in my life. It's just hard to digest. I don't know the ways to get inside if this happens but for sure people will publish out something.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

I can see Bitcoin getting regulated in some way in the future... It has been attracting too much attention from lawmakers, financial analysts, investors and everyday people. At some point, in each country, big government will step in to exercise control with unless of course, an economic revolution happens.

But banned? No way. If that happens I will be moving to another country. Can't ban Bitcoin on planet Earth  Grin
abjgd1008

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 05:10:56 AM

Its valid question for any investor. No country Govt is putting bitcoin on head on dancing with it so far.
If some illegal thing happens using bitcoin as a payment happens tomorrow say terrorist attack somewhere in world then bitcoin may suffer.
Well, it may suffer but banning would be far. Come on, so many attacks keep h;appening and no country has ever done anything so far about it.
The USA keeps paying Pakistan like country in dollars or may be bitcoins now! Smiley  They know who is doing what but not doing anything. This world Govts are like clowns. They wont do anything even bad happens due to bitcoin. Not that bitcoin is doing anything bad. I love it.

This is age of cryptocurrency my friend. Relax and chill. No body gonna take you hard earned bitcoin.
Labay

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:45:40 AM

What If Bitcoin is banned in your country will you still use it?

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.

i will use it because i hope that in the future i can use it, so i have or i can be rich in the future.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:46:20 AM

If bitcoin will be banned I will still continue to use it. That would suck for sure if it happens but I'm sure there will still be a way to cash out my bitcoin. But I'm positive this won't happen unless the government receives tons of complaints regarding bitcoin.
its not about receiving complaints, the government gets complains about everything all the time. there is not a single policy in this world that every constituent will be satisfied with, nor will there ever be. however, if a ban does ever come into place (a ban that's going to be far too ineffective to enforce and maintain, and therefore in this event, people would still be using it anyways, sort of how people still use p2p), i would bet moeny that there would be more than a few wiling individuals that would buy up all the panic seller's bitcoins at a discount from everyone panicking for their last chance to cash out.

I can see Bitcoin getting regulated in some way in the future... It has been attracting too much attention from lawmakers, financial analysts, investors and everyday people. At some point, in each country, big government will step in to exercise control with unless of course, an economic revolution happens.

But banned? No way. If that happens I will be moving to another country. Can't ban Bitcoin on planet Earth  Grin
the revolution is coming, but i dont think it will be bitcoin that takes the future. a massive, nationwide scale adoption wont happen without the government retaining some sort of centralized control over the currency.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
MetaVerde

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:03:57 PM

I will use it always
in my country many things are banned

This really is what it's all about, isn't it?

It doesn't matter if it's banned.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

Banning btc were unlikely to happen. It can happen to some countries but in all country? It will be impossible. People will keep finding a way to access and use it. Btc will be helpful to everyone and it's the future of businesses.

Yes, Bitcoin can never be banned or end.  I wonder why people think negatively like this about bitcoin. It will be much better if we think about bitcoin ia a positive way. Rather than saying "What If Bitcoin is banned" , it is much better that we start a topic like "What if Fiat is Banned" and then we could have a lot of different opinions on how to use bitcoin is everyday life and everywhere in the world.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:11:00 PM

Bitcoin exists in a digital age so banning BTC completely is not possible or worth it. Coupled that with human greed, it's not very viable to ban BTC in my opinion as well.

mackenzied

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:13:52 PM

Banning btc were unlikely to happen. It can happen to some countries but in all country? It will be impossible. People will keep finding a way to access and use it. Btc will be helpful to everyone and it's the future of businesses.

It used to happen, but most of the ban was removed. I regret that my country is one of the places that banned bitcoin. However, we still meet a bit of luck, no strict restrictions, we can still use bitcoin not openly.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:28:22 PM

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
If bitcoin was banned in my country I think I will still use it but in other place where bitcoin was legal. In addition to that, I think I will not exchange or convert it into fiat because I do believe that bitcoin will really help me to gain more momey and income. Lastly, I hope it would not banned in my country.
Piesel

Activity: 672
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:29:32 PM

i will use it because i hope that in the future i can use it, so i have or i can be rich in the future.
If Bitcoin was banned, I would absolutely cash out my money in the next day. However, Bitcoin won't be banned for sure. On the contrary, Bitcoin will develop non stop. Just keep investing and don't mind that Bitcoin is banned. It is just "what if"
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

I would still use it. Not sure how the government can really find out you are using bitcoin unless you walk around screaming about it. They could block the exchanges, but you can use proxy or VPN to go around it.
Actually, I will still use it because I believe to the great lf bitcoin. If bitcoin was banned in my I will probably tranfers to the country where was not banned because I know that it will help to achieve my goals like having a good future and many more. However, I'm sure that it would not banned.
iloveass2

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:40:35 PM

If bitcoin is banned in my country and bitcoin is considered to be a crime a an illegal thing, i would still use bitcoin but secretly. Seriously, me and i think other people don't want to get caught because of a digital currency like that. Or else i will use bitcoin to trade for others valuable thing to help me life and my family.

◤ ─────────────── PROJECT PAI ─────────────── ◥
│       DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR INTELLIGENT AVATARS       │ (https://projectpai.com/)
◣ ─── JOIN PROJECT PAI TELEGRAM TO GET FREE TOKENS ─── ◢ (https://t.me/projectpai)
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:41:36 PM

Man, that is scary huh! I don't know what will I do if bitcoin is banned. Right now my job pays bitcoins; I don't have any fiat income and I really like how it works for me. If let's say bitcoin will be banned from here but not in Japan, I'll probably find a way to exchange it with Japanese Yen and then exchange it to my local fiat. But man, that is so hassle for me... it would be easier to just go back to Japan though.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:43:01 PM

when you say banned in my country
it means i wont be able to do any access right?
its not that i dont want to use it but how if its not allowed. if it happens that would be very sad and dissappointing in my part  Sad
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:44:59 PM

if bitcoin is banned I think many people get into trouble because many people use bitcoin as a job to earn money.

salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:48:38 PM

Don't really think this is possible since there is just no point in banning Bitcoin. The countries that ban bitcoin would just be crippling themselves and their economy. Most countries would just tax Bitcoin instead of taxing it.

Actually, When government sees that people are earning and using bitcoins without paying tax some people in from the government will think that no money is coming to us, then they will try to ban bitcoin and may put tax on it.

I completely agree with you.  When  governments can tax bitcoin, All the governments will put bitcoin into a effect. It is pretty obvious that bitcoin will never be banned because governments  can monetise bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: