Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:55:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What If Bitcoin is banned?  (Read 11373 times)
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:44:37 AM

Bitcoin is still leagal in our country

so it cants be banned

Anyway banning currency note itself if done in our country in midnight span

Why worry about it being banned still now no problem so let us earn and enjoy our coins

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:44:47 AM

I will workout my way by using vpn services or may be through the friends living abroad. That would be very hard time but thinking about being banned is hardest one.  I don't have any fiat income and I really like how it works for me. If let's say bitcoin will be banned from here but not in Japan, I'll probably find a way to exchange it with Japanese Yen and then exchange it to my local fiat.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:37:12 AM

If bitcoin will be banned in my country and there will be no exchange available to cash it out then I will sell it to someone from here that I trust and just let him pay directly in my bank account or money remittances. There are so many ways you can find its up to you to look for it.
Banned without any repressive action certainly not much impact, in fact many countries are banned bitcoin, but the main key is the user, as long as bitcoin users are active and want to store bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to be used. but if banned and followed by repressive steps will certainly make us difficult.
Shiertwo99

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:43:46 AM

if it is ban i will still use it...vpn wonder..

Just because you use vpn you are not safe using vpn is a bad idea. You can still be caught i would not use it. I would sell my coins i will forget bitcoins then, because Im not willing to go to the court.

Vpn for me is nothing it is worthless everyone can track it down. They can still catch you.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:25:57 PM

if bitcoin banned still I can use it.Bitcoin can't be stop.If government block some sites,new sites will be created. We can buy and sell with local people. Infact we can buy and sell using facebook. page or any other social media.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:33:16 PM

It is not really easy to ban the bitcoin. Government would have to ban basically any encrypted traffic on internet and this would have much higher repercussions. Additionally Blockstream has launched recently satellite service https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/blockstream-satellite-broadcasting-bitcoin-space/ which gives you additional options.
vvadym

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:48:07 PM

I don't think it would happen. How they would do that? Turn off Internet and take away all the computers ?
mehedi24

Activity: 336

Personal Account

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:00:52 PM

if bitcoin banned no effect in anyone because  , bitcoin is  banned  in my country ..but many people use bitcoin any day any time . there is no problem ..so i don,t think about it.
Farhan25

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:10:11 PM

I Don't think that it is possible since there is just no point in banning Bitcoin.if it banned I can still use it.Bitcoin can't stop...If government stop some site,then other site will be opened
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:15:05 PM

What If Bitcoin is banned in your country will you still use it?

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
Well, if was banned I think I will not exchange it because I know I can use it in other country. If bitcoin was banned I think it has negative effect on its price and it also has negative effect on bitcoin community. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will not banned and I hope it would not happen in the future.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

If bitcoin is banned, the first thing that comes to mind is "How?" I will not panic at all about bitcoin getting banned. I will panic about how powerful the government is that they are able to successfully banned bitcoin. But then if we are going to be real here, bitcoin can be banned but you are still able to use it simply because there will be workarounds which will allow us use and earn bitcoin.

Bitcoin gets banned in my country, then I will just learn a new skill and earn money from that. I have earned enough money from bitcoin. Enough to live for a month without having any income and that gives me time to prepare to pick myself up and get a day job based on the skills I presently have.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

I would still use it. Not sure how the government can really find out you are using bitcoin unless you walk around screaming about it. They could block the exchanges, but you can use proxy or VPN to go around it.

Well thats a mere act an it is also one of the advantage if you know so much about bitcoin, but lets accept the fact that governments can banned bitcoin in their country but then bitcoin is still functional , existing and profitable in which people can still have the guts to access here do some transaction and gain because governments has now conducting research as well as reviews on how does the bitcoin can improve country's economy which is good maybe soon theyre planning to legalizsd it.
kiddikoddi

Activity: 84

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:27:42 PM

I think that it will never be completely banned, but i would trade it on forums probably and exchanges where it would be legal.

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
tamim005

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:31:21 PM

I think there is no reason to ban Bitcoin. However, the economies of bitcoin banned in countries will be damaged. They do not know how much their country earns from Bitcoin.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:33:18 PM

If you use it how will you? How will you exchange it and how will you completely use it as you do before.
If Bitcoin will be banned, it will negatively affect its market value because, surely, its number of users will decrease that will also affect the demand that it is having from the market. I would probably move into another cryptocurrency, preferrably altcoin if this would happen. It will be useless for me if I won't be able to use and spend Bitcoin.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
bitcoincryptochamber

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:35:28 PM

i dont think there is a point of banning bitcoins but if it does then we have proxy sites for the exchanges .
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:37:09 PM

Maybe I won't use it and will move to other cryptocurrency probably altcoin. There'll no point of using Bitcoin if I won't be able to use it or even access it. But surely, it will negatively affect Bitcoin's market value because its demand will fall if that would happen. But it is possible to still use it, you may spend it abroad or do tradings using Bitcoin, in that way you'll still be able to make profit out of it.
If bitcoin is banned and altcoin are not totally affected why not continuing use crypto currency maybe if all crypto currency is banned that would be the time some would probably stop but as long that there is a way to do this and use this crypto i would continue it and if bitcoin is banned i would find some way on how can I exchange it if there is possible way but if not maybe I would stop.
considering the wording in most legislation, chances are, that if bitcoin is banned, it's because alll cryptocurrencies are banned. it'll probably go something like: '... digital currencies that utilize a blockchain ledger as a means of tracking, recording, and processing payments...' which would cover just about every coin out there. this is just one loose description, the lawmakers of any governing body can cover all cryptocurrencies with more general definitions put into a bill. however, it all comes down to how well they are able to enforce such a policy, the way i see it, it would take an unreasonable amount of resources to do so, and might not even be worth it to try in the end.

Well, if was banned I think I will not exchange it because I know I can use it in other country. If bitcoin was banned I think it has negative effect on its price and it also has negative effect on bitcoin community. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will not banned and I hope it would not happen in the future.
it might be possible to exchange it on an exchange based in another country, but you are still using it within your country's jurisdiction, that would still be illegal.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
shunga

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:41:50 PM

If bitcoin is banned in our country i will stop to use most especially if the government is the one who banned it. We know that it is againt the law of government but we know that many bitcoin user can affect their lives because of lack of source income.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:00:52 AM

Bitcoin is decentrailesd so the fact of getting it banned is nearly very difficult becuse it is not dependent upon any  one organisation or any other if some countries ban it from using it will simply be the end of democracy is such countries but the fact is in this modern era nothing can be stoped on the long run people will eventually find some way to trade with it.So the fact of Bitcoin getting banned is nearly impossible because it was based on the fact that no one person can decide its future.
I think this is something which cannot happen in the real world. In case if this thing happens, then it will be very much difficult for Bitcoin to maintain his reputation which Bitcoin is having currently in the international market. Things will be very much different and we may not be having so many investors then.

Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:06:24 AM

If bitcoin is banned in my country, it does not affect me in anyway. Cause there will be more job opportunity within the country, which will take care of my daily activity and when it comes to the crypto world and online shopping mall, like amazon using bitcoin, then I can use bitcoin for all online activities. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: