Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:18:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain?  (Read 3579 times)
real_links

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

I see the block chain technology as the next generation. The block chain technology is the best idea i have seen in this life.
organelles

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Blockchain has the brightest of futures, first brought into limelight by Bitcoin, blockchain technology's ability to provide security for its users has made it important and is currently being adopted and applied outside cryptocurrency

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:59:53 PM

The next years will be a year of blockchain, because this technology will begin active penetration into many spheres of our life. In its importance it is comparable to the creation of the Internet and ubiquitous smartphoneization, literally piercing the modern world and changed everything around: both the way we work, and how we relax, and how we communicate with each other.
salim310

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

Nice to .OK thanks
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:12:03 PM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
I think the blockchain technology is a new technology that is much more important than bitcoin. Many people think of bitcoin as the block chain technology, which I think is wrong. In the future, block chain technology will be applied to our daily life.
Johnabraham

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

The future of Blockchain as technology, from my perspective has the potential to be used in many industries
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

Blockchain technology is a greatest idea of 21 century, blockchain in the internet is a place we can store any information without worry about being stolen or under control of third parties. the applications of blockchain is endless, and rightnow, we are still not be able to discover all the potential of this system can bring to us. So in the future, i believe blockchain will be applied in many market of society, not just bitcoin.

Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:40:46 PM

No one can ignore the advantages of blockchain technology. Even some governments or any person who don't like bitcoin, agree that blockchain technology is so useful in many industries.
Blockchain is changing the world.
I think blockchain technology will be used by many people in a near future.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?

Surely the future of blockchain technology will be bright and promising if the developers of blockchain keep developing.
if not, there will be other platform aside blockchain that replace the blockchain technology currently

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
brengoskandel

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:45 PM

blockchain is a super sophisticated security system, this system is believed to be effective to encourage the realization of transparency, security and accuracy of transaction data.
and I believe in the future, blockchain technology will change the way the system works thoroughly, in finance as well as across industry sectors around the world.  Cool Cool Cool
kabelpeggek

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:02:52 PM

blockchain technology is often cited as the answer to inefficiency or waste in the financial sector, but also has the potential to make wider social impacts if implemented by the government.
If successful, the same solution can be quickly implemented in many other spaces, similar, government ledger and database.
and in the future I believe this system will be used by all countries in the world.
dwsgh

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:36:51 AM

The blockchain generation can be bigger than the bitcoin itself. as there are a variety of industries in which the blockchain will be applied hundreds of thousands of humans will use the blockchain without knowing it. from fitness care, insurance to real property, we're nevertheless at the very beginning.

Although blockchain technology is still at an early stage of theoretical research, we can not ignore the huge changes that blockchain could bring to the future society. Optimism predicts that in the near future, the blockchain may serve as the infrastructure of the Internet, which has shown broad application prospects in many fields...
Mr.Anonymous

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

Surely the future of blockchain technology will be bright and promising if the developers of blockchain keep developing.
if not, there will be other platform aside blockchain that replace the blockchain technology currently
In my opinion, I think we do not have any idea better than blockchain. A system created by the world and manage by all users of this system, its security also depend on the total number of users, no hacking attack can breakdown this system if it has enought huge number of users.
Derrick

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:46:59 AM

Nobody can disregard the upsides of blockchain innovation. Indeed, even a few governments or any individual who don't care for bitcoin, concur that blockchain innovation is so valuable in numerous enterprises.

Blockchain is changing the world.

I think blockchain innovation will be utilized by numerous individuals in a not so distant future.
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

I heard recently that Spain government put some privileges for the companies which work using blockchain technology. And this is only one example. I think that cryptocurrencies will improve blockchain even more with the time.
shibisu

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

Blockchain is very influential on the world because Blockchain technology I think will be able to answer how the company and personal in the future secure its data. Using a distributed and continuously verified record will be difficult to hack.
not only is it possible that this technology can create new business.such as photos, by putting it in a Blockchain everyone who wants to use it must pay a royalty that may not be large but can be a decent income. And do not rule out this technology can allow everyone connected to the internet can dotransactions to worldwide.without being restricted by a bank or territory.
CryptoCare55

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

Various banks and institutions have already started researching on blockchain, as it is a trusted medium on which the business can be developed. It is a system which can be used in various fields and in our daily life. Big companies are making efforts to establish their own Blockchain on which their whole system may run. New smartphones are coming out on blockchain technology. Things have started happening and if you are thinking about 8-9 years from now, then I would say 80% of our community will be dependent on Blockchain technology only. Because things will get simplified.
buhchain

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

The future of Blockchain as technology, from my perspective has the potential to be used in many industries and be adopted on a large scale. I believe that technology can evolve, creating something like generations of blockchain's for different purposes.
I think that the existence of blockchain is to make up for the shortcomings of the Internet, but it cannot replace the Internet. However, with the development of the Internet, the areas it will involve in the future will be more and more wide, so the industry is very promising.
klser

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:26:59 AM

In my opinion the technology of blockchain is underestimated now.  After a while, it will be used everywhere. Because it is really very powerful and convenient.
SantoshSoma

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:40:14 AM

Block chain technology will go grow huge in the future and so many companies will use this technology including some banks too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: