Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:45:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain?  (Read 3579 times)
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

Nobody will disregard the upsides of blockchain innovation. Indeed, even some governments or somebody World Health Organization do not look after bitcoin, concur that blockchain innovation is therefore valuable in various enterprises.

Blockchain is ever-changing the globe.

I think blockchain innovation are going to be used by various people in an exceedingly not therefore distant future.
amzad

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:46:03 AM

FINEXPO is the most influential company organizing financial and trading events, fairs, expos and shows worldwide since 2002. It has connected over 30 000 traders, investors and financial advisors and more than 3 000 financial companies and brokers from Forex, stock, option, bond crypto and futures markets. FINEXPO events can help in positioning the company brand and engaging with business leaders and decision makers. The geography of FINEXPO trade shows is impressive and covers many countries including Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, China, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Cyprus, Slovakia, Latvia and Russia. Positive FEEDBACK from participants and attendees proves the hard work done by FINEXPO team and motivates for further success.
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

I'm sure that Blockchain is technology of the future and it will be applied in many field of the life. Blockchain can simplify business operations so it can help reduce operating costs of companies. Based on the potential of simplifying the business operation of ledger technology, many new blockchain-based models have begun replacing the expensive and inefficient accounting and payment systems of the financial industry. I think in 10 next years, the world will have many change because of blockchain technology.
artemyudin1994@yandex.ru

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

I was at big forums and there all the famous people talk about the future of blockchine, as many countries are already developing this, I'm 100% sure that in 5 years everything will change
rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Blockchain technology will gradually be introduced into every sphere of our lives, be it Economics, medicine or education. It will make our world a lot better.

weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:02:28 PM

Blockchain is developing more and more and in the future it will be maybe the only payment method we will use

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

The future of this technology is enormous. I think just 2 or 3 years later to see its obvious role
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

I believe that a few more years and the blockchain system will completely turn our world and the usual idea of the economy. A new era will come, and it delights me.
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:17:38 PM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
Yes, I think the block chain as a new technology, it has only just begun development, in the years ahead, it will continue rapid growth, and gradually be applied, it is useful for people
arielphelps

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:26:43 PM

The blockchain future is here...
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:40:49 PM

The blockchain can be utilized in many aspects. Its development is necessary for its growth to be embraced by the majority in the future. Within 8-10 years, I believe there will be more corporations and country who will adopt with the blockchain technology, along with the rise of BTC price because it became the brand of cryptocurrency itself.
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:56:51 PM

Blockchain technology is still in its childhood stage, it is hard to tell the future by now. But since almost all crypto rely on the technology there could be more rooms for improvement to adjust to the growing demand of the community. I have read a professor that even introduce a much more advance blockchain like technology which surpasses the current, but still grasping the changes seems too early at the moment.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

blockchain is a very high security system, because blockchain not only rely on one network but all computer systems.this system always checks repeated the data stored in each computer network. Until now there has never been Blockchain bitcoin hacked.
The future of finance could be dominated by blockchain technologies. A traceable global currency complete with an efficient infrastructure will not only result in massive cost reduction for all market participants, it will change global banking.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?

I see bright future of block chain. Since million of people are using it,  It have faster transaction but the fee seems not worth it. Maybe block chain high transaction fee maybe solved with hard or soft forks.
With its popularity its highly possibility that some banks can adopt it and soon it will be the biggest invention of the century.
Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

Currently, the Bitcoin community is the worst enemy for the development of bitter dried bitcoin. Bitcoin is a risk seen as a radical community full of conspiracy theorists who just want to illuminate the Federal Reserve and destroy banks.
Bitcoin is extinct and still works when block chains are widely adopted. If the fundamentals behind Bitcoin that make it unique become integrated into our society
tooiu3

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

What do you think about all the thousands of projects that are rising now? What about all these utility tokens? It is rather unfeasible that the future Blockchain user will have 300 different token for different services. Will BitCoin (or Eth maybe) eat all these project?
Will security token rise above utility token?

Many tokens will be launch soon it doesn't matter how many, or which bigger i numbers wll be, the most important is when will it develops that much needed security or utility token that will shows the effectiveness , transparency and accuracy of such token use.

In a nutshell, the blockchain is a general ledger that records all historical transactions. Each block contains several transaction records. If the blockchain is a book, then the block is every page of the book. The details of the transaction are recorded on a public account that can be seen by anyone on the network. There is still a long way to go before the blockchain is really widely used. What everyone needs to do is to accumulate technology and wait for the emergence of mature opportunities.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:27:08 AM

Every one wants to work on latest technology, the digital currencies are the major demand and good use in this world and all the digital currencies are using blockchain technology that is the is the reason Blockchain is becoming more demand able and the blockchain features are good to use and every one like to work on blockchain due to its technology and features.
angrybird3591

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

I think another version of blockchain will change the world!
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

Future of blockchain? Everyone want to work on latest technology and there is still a long way to go  before the block chain is really widely used. Each block contains several transaction records and If the fundamentals behind Bitcoin that make it unique to our society
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:10:40 AM

Maybe banks will start integrating the technology around the world and allowing everyone to access their own cryptocurrency without any fees. Maybe we can expect that people would start using bitcoins on a daily basis and we could finally see how the blockchain has grown.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: