Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:28:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain?  (Read 3577 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:40:54 PM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
I think the block chain technology is now a very popular technology. Now many countries are studying block chain technology, some of the world's great companies are stepping up the development of their own company's block chain technology, is known as a block to the development trend of chain is unstoppable, and it will get better application in the future
Bitcoin technology is no doubt getting more popular, because more people are now getting knowledge about bitcoin and more people are investing money in bitcoin and other crypto currency which are supporting blockchain, i think that blockchain will continue becoming popular, because still majority of people do not have any knowledge about blockchain.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

I know Blockchain is on of the best site of exchange market. Since i don't use blockchain dose not know whether there is a future.

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

Blockchain as a technology has the potential to fundamentally affect a wide variety of processes and technologies. Many people look at Blockchain as nothing more than a digital ledger system and some people even see it is synonymous with Bitcoin. But the true potential of Blockchain as an encrypted database structure is revolutionary, exciting, and as of yet unrealized. The most important feature of blockchain is that it provides unsurpassed security in an unsecured Internet where phishing, malware, DDOS, spam and hacks put in danger the way business is done globally.
jcfsan

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:33:12 AM

MoxyOne  is good Project future is bright Smiley site link   http://vy.tc/emvPg19 

Hi, joining in on this thread.

Yes, MoxyOne has a really bright future on the cryptocurrency system. This is the next step to incorporate cryptos into the real world. We need a system where we can use purchased tokens to buy real-world items. Check out MoxyOne and how it's going to shape how we trade: https://moxy.one/?ref=8c3a6d33cb88f5c8
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:35:06 AM

Future blockchain technology will become widely used in businesses and management of government organizations, it will make the world better.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:40:37 AM

Blockchain Technology is a excellent technology and it is going to make big change in 2018. Similarly  as internet made the change in our daily life and all other working.
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

making some great IoT with all media/device are intergrated with blockchain
when all of that intergrated we come to era of freedom transaction or autopayment when it integrated in telephone you don't need to pay because it will automaticly because of blockchain circulation, i think something like that
isn't that really great

sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

I see it as a major improvement in terms of transaction, saving important documents, census and recording other things. There's more to improve in blockchain technology but the time will come where almost all things will be used and based on blockchain technology because you can use it in many things.
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:49:42 AM

In my opinion the technology of blockchain is underestimated now.  After a while, it will be used everywhere. Because it is really very powerful and convenient.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:58:20 PM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
For me, the future of blockchain technology is still bright even the amount of bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies are decreasing. Blockchain technology it’s the core component of bitcoin. We all know the capability of the blockchain, so even bitcoin’s value is dropping the transaction is still going, and continues growing. I see blockchain in the next 8-10 years is more acceptable and yet, have a significant transaction. But if bitcoin reach its limitation and become worthless, I think blockchain will also become useless.  Smiley
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:19:18 AM

I think that if people keep adopting decentrilization and companies start to invest in cryptocurrency the price will continue to rise and commerce will arrive and thrive.

If more people come here in this world, more will be the fame and popularity of bitcoins and hence they will be charming with much shine and blossom. This technology deserves to be implemented over the world because it just meets all the requirements of new era. An era where everything is just digital and even the currency being used should be technical. So yes, good days are coming.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:50:32 AM

The eventual fate of fund could be ruled by blockchain innovations. it will change global banking. Bitcoin will do for payments what email did for communication. Blockchain  innovation, which is starting to increase noteworthy consideration, has much more future potential than Bitcoin.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

Of course, it is difficult to single out all the trends, but in my opinion, the identified ones have all the chances to become priorities and thus generate entire spheres that do not even exist today, such as modeling as a new stage in the development of coding, smart standardization As an evolutionary stage of the development of smart contracts.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Advancement anf development will surely in the next few years. This technology will be adapted by government and will be recognized by the majority. Blockchain is actually the future, its going to be use a the new mean of buying and selling good of services. Its now being use now and been proved to be effective on making easy transaction wherever and whenever.
sarajahon

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

This is a new technology and surely its going to bloom up in the market
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:24:13 PM

Still questioning about that too
but if blockchain development reached the max and show it all this tech got i think it can be good thing to economic problem in many country and because it tech was open sourced for people who want to learn to implement it it shoud be great for us

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
Abuloool123

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

do you think that bitcoin will survive from the hits of the market ?
mifanmuzny

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:59:29 AM

Blockchain will be adopted by central banks and cryptographically secured currencies will become widely used.
Nasdaq will launch blockchain-enabled digital ledger technology that will be used to expand and enhance the equity management capabilities offered by its Nasdaq Private Market platform.The settlement of currency, equity and fixed income trades almost instantaneously through permissioned distributed ledgers creates a significant opportunity for banks to drive efficiency and potentially create new asset classes.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

Next five years will be the year when the technology of mass chain breaks out. Block chain is not just digital money, block chain can change many of our traditional industries. Great changes will take place in industries such as economy, logistics, insurance, health care and sports.
Anakcikal

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Blockchain Technology Modern conveniences like mobile travel and mobile banking where people can transact easily and quickly one of them Bitcoin as an alternative means of payment today and also describes Blockchain technology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: