Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Blockchain?  (Read 3579 times)
Nik007

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Future belongs to fastest technology which means future belongs to blockchain
impaulator

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Absolutely, blockchain is continuing its growth. In a lot of tech based companies I have contact with blockchain ideas are being discussed, altough it will take several years to really use it
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:05:02 PM

The future of blockkain will be much better. If the payments are properly done and the work is further increased further. Although it does all the work.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

A certain dependency made me think that the future of blockchain was influential and of great importance from bitcoin and ETH. The next move from the G20 could make the crypto market change quickly. The blockchain is showing that modern technology does not have many weaknesses and has an important influence on the development of today's economy and society. It is the most effective tool for the government's revolutionary line of "Automation and modernization of the country"
Ashwell John

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

No doubt that the demand for Blockchain will increase day by day. And I am sure in the next 8-10 years it will reach a high position. Lots of method and ICO will appear in the meantime. Few days ago I read a blog about SciDex. The first decentralized marketplace which enables, simplifies and standardizes the exchange of scientific data the power of Blockchain.   

I will keep an eye there to know more about SciDex. What do you think?

samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:47:31 PM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?
The future of finance could be dominated by blockchain technologies. A traceable global currency complete with an efficient infrastructure will not only result in massive cost reduction for all market participants, it will change global banking.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:44:39 PM

the future will soon come! we are now at the very beginning of the development stage! I see how the crypto market stimulates the economy! there are new technologies and in the world there are opportunities for each person to realize their idea! crypto world will change the whole world!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:33:49 AM

In the blockchain system when one server is hacked, the server can be ignored because it is considered to have data that is different from the majority of other server networks. This makes blockchain technology a much more powerful attack than a centralized technology because there is always at least 1 server running to handle transactions. Until now, not only used in financial activities but also utilized by other sectors (health and food). Not all sectors utilize this technology but in the future, blockchain technology is very possible to be utilized in various sectors and aspects of life.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

What do you think is future of Blockchain technology? Where do you see this in next 8-10 years?

according to my knowledge the future of digital currency and blockchain technology will soon expand even in the future up to 10 years to come I can make sure bitcoin can be used for anything you want. bitcoin I can see in public places.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:53:22 AM

Now I see that blockchain is really used in all spheres. For last year it was so many ICO and different starts up based in blockchain technology that blockchain future is obvious.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
S_tring

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:41:56 AM

I am waiting for a big and bright future of blockchain because now blockchain simply pleases me as much as possible.I really hope that it will be so

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

I think technology has a great future. The main problem at the moment, solve the problem of "oracles".
Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:22:15 AM

I think that blockchain could become really important for bitcoin because maybe it will have it's own decentralized bank. That would be awesome.
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

With Blockchain, a private ledger as a single platform can be formed for all the parties and can reduce the time consumed along with complete elimination of the human errors commonly found in the manual processes.and also Blockchain will be adopted by central banks and cryptographically secured currencies will become widely used.

vasquezCrypter

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:43:36 AM

I think blockchain will increase the user and help for the people have blockchain wallet and get income for many token to sell
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

Blockchain has the potential to create new industry opportunities and disrupt existing technologies and processes.and also blockchain technology will make the world even smaller as it increase the speed and efficiency of transactional activities.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:03:44 PM

Not-too-distant future of Blockchain - crypto-based phones, VPN’s, decentralized storage and cryptocurrency wallets. A future without the need of network and cellular providers that suspend or surveil our information.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

Currently Blockchain is not very popular, and its application to the current practice is not much, but I believe that 5 to 10 years the world will use Blockchain as a tool to support the development of the current economy. in and maybe each country will have their own Crypto.

bbjay

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:20:54 PM

The future of block chain technology is brighter because so far everything it  is very successful and trustworthy. In the 8 to 10 years to come block chain technology would be accepted by everybody in the world. Block chain technology will continue to grow and used in the whole world.

retail.global  |  Business-As-A-Service Ecommerce Ecosystem
▬▬▬▬▬  ● ●  Powered by Blockchain  ● ●  ▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

blockchain in the nearest future will be have greater star than bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: