Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin a good way to invest your money ?  (Read 16777 times)
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:55:09 PM

It is depending of on how long you want to hold it.
If the investment is planed only for a short time, a few months maybe, I think bitcoin is too volatile for that.
But when you have time, and you can sit out corrections, then bitcoin is an opportunity everybody should consider.
Even those who bought recently for nearly 5K, I am sure they will profit greatly from their investment if they have the time and patiente to wait a while.
Yes bitcoin are the best way to invest the only game is to invest and then watch the market and then decide according to market whether to hold or sell. The more you are skilled about crypto more you earn so don’t waste your money in any other businesses just invest in it and you will never regret about your decision,
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:13:40 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
If I were to give my opinion, I can simply say that bitcoin is indeed one of the best and the most effective when it comes to investing. We all know that the value of it is rising continuously which obviously affects the investment of a certain investor. Although this is what's happening you should still be wise and smart on every decision that you are going to make which will eventually benefit you in different ways.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kokoy

Activity: 201

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

Savings in banks Deposits in banks Property investments, such as buying property (land and buildings) are then leased or resold after some time later. Gold investment, such as buying gold and then stored for the long term. May be useful in the long run. and produce a decent and satisfactory. or farming to buy sawan and gardening and planting fruits and vegetables is a very good investment. Although a little vulnerable to failure but it could not hurt to try.
Bitcoin's price is volatile and we can consider it as risky to invest in bitcoin. Many people are scared to take the risk of investing here in bitcoin that's why they are not earning that much. The quality also of your investment will still depend on the time span that you are going to hold your money. That's why I think it will vary on a certain person because we all have differeny smart ways to obtain large amount of money.

Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:20:53 PM

If you are going to compare your investment here in bitcoin with other kind of investment, you will see that the difference is so big. Most of the people who decided to follow and pursue bitcoin can be seen oftenly with a successful and an improving financial status. If I were to advice you, I would prefer that you should go and continue on what you are doing here in bitcoin and I know that great things are yet to come.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:25:10 PM

We are all aware that investing here in bitcoin is risky but remember, the more risky the more money so don't be too afraid to do what you really want to do. It may look like a game wherein you may win or you may lose but the only thing you should do is to believe on what bitcoin can bring you through in the ways it may help. In my case, I believe that my investment here in bitcoin will be successful no matter what.

Iminvest

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:31:05 PM

If you have enough, it's a good option.. and also, when you invest your money, you need to be ready to lose some and you definitely shouldn't invest all your savings in it
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:37:34 PM

My answer is yes, generally. BTC has affected the world much, and I think now the people don't see the BTC as a temporary fashion. On the other hand, everybody should be careful about the fluctuations. Not only for btc, but also for the other cryptocurrencies and the traditional currencies, you should invest too carefully by following the situations well.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:35:50 AM

Indeed investing in bitcoin certainly has more chances to earn big profits even though it takes time and patience to make a profit that you think is the maximum profit from the investment, and if compared with other investments I believe bitcoin is certainly more profitable
I utterly agree with you and I think there is nothing wrong in investing into bitcoins if one really aspires to make big money and live a life of millionaires and billionaires.

We all know that billionaires are also investing into bitcoins for increasing their capital, then what excuse we have for not getting involved into this latest business market called crypto market.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

if the price of bitcoin is still rising.this is the good way to invest your money in bitcoin.instead put your money in bank.more profit in this bitcoin.

And when the price of bitcoin isn't rising and it keeps on falling that's the best time to invest. You know about trading, you should buy when the price is at dip and you can sell when the price increase. Saving your money in the bank only gives you security but there is no movement and big return in your money there. As you invest in bitcoin, you only need to save it and just wait for the price to pump.
Banks are not a good idea to preserve our money because they are not helping us to make our money grow they are just taking care of our money and using those into their own wants like investing those to make money in the stock market and every year we will just expect a small return which is around 1-3%.
Also by putting your money in banks you are feeding the beast and it is going to become more difficult to destroy it, banks need our money even if they like to pretend they don’t if suddenly all the people in the world stopped using banks those institutions will disappear.

Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:36:13 PM

It is absolutely a good way to invest your money with. Investing to Bitcoin will yield to huge profit in the future. Bitcoin is good for long term investment because as time passes by, its market value increases as well as the value of your investment. You'll just need to be patient since Bitcoin is volatile meaning, there's always a change on its value. But profit is assured.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:02:14 PM

Bitcoin is one of the first best established crypto which has good standing for every investor, the bitcoin value have grown unexpectedly and from the early 2000 you can never imagine what bitcoin will bring to now. But now as we can see, bitcoin have been a very useful and productive means of storing and investing wealth and funds. It is no denying that bitcoin is so developed that it may be the future of virtual currency. Thus, there is no question that among all kind of investment bitcoin is the most practical and trusted mean of investing. The whole idea here is that, bitcoin may give you big return of investment depending on the time you store it. Because value is proportional with time in the bitcoin investment. Though, because of bitcoin volatility even in the short time it may give you instant profit.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:07:15 PM

Bitcoin is one of the first best established crypto which has good standing for every investor, the bitcoin value have grown unexpectedly and from the early 2000 you can never imagine what bitcoin will bring to now. But now as we can see, bitcoin have been a very useful and productive means of storing and investing wealth and funds. It is no denying that bitcoin is so developed that it may be the future of virtual currency. Thus, there is no question that among all kind of investment bitcoin is the most practical and trusted mean of investing. The whole idea here is that, bitcoin may give you big return of investment depending on the time you store it. Because value is proportional with time in the bitcoin investment. Though, because of bitcoin volatility even in the short time it may give you instant profit.

Being the first mover to decentralized blockchain made it possible for bitcoin to be the most established cryptocurrency.  With the market booming and the saturation level is still very low, I believe it is one of the best investment in the present time.  Just imagine when all of the world is saturated Bitcoin and Bitcoin price value increased to 10 to 30 times the current price value?  I bet rich people who invested in Bitcoin will become even richer and those people who can't afford to invest a huge amount but get a job with bitcoin payment will defintely have an upgrade on their financial status.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:33:57 PM

Never lose time with conventional banking systems and bank interests. Try to invest in bitcoin and other alt coins. This will provide you nice returns in short time or mid time.

I never have questions and doubts while I'm investing.
Using bitcoin as a cryptocurreny is a good for you to know if you are going to have a profit or will have an earning in every investment you will take. It's right to deal with bitcoin just how we are going to deal with conventional banking system. It means that for us to earn we would need to take bitcoin as its full system for us to earn more and to have bigger profit in the future. In order for us to achieve development and to have a bigger profit we need to invest a lot of time so the best thing to do is to start now, and for us to learn ways for us to earn in bitcoin and other altcoin.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:04:39 AM

It is absolutely a good way to invest your money with. Investing to Bitcoin will yield to huge profit in the future. Bitcoin is good for long term investment because as time passes by, its market value increases as well as the value of your investment. You'll just need to be patient since Bitcoin is volatile meaning, there's always a change on its value. But profit is assured.

Exactly, there's no better inves Opportunity now than Bitcoin and so it's s good way to invest because with time whatever amount of Bitcoin you bought will grow despite negative opposition along the way.
Haesoo

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:57:24 AM

Indeed investing in bitcoin certainly has more chances to earn big profits even though it takes time and patience to make a profit that you think is the maximum profit from the investment, and if compared with other investments I believe bitcoin is certainly more profitable
I utterly agree with you and I think there is nothing wrong in investing into bitcoins if one really aspires to make big money and live a life of millionaires and billionaires.

We all know that billionaires are also investing into bitcoins for increasing their capital, then what excuse we have for not getting involved into this latest business market called crypto market.

Yeah like everyone else, we all see bitcoin as a great asset now and in the future. And by having it we can earn more and more as it is volatile. And being volatile is what makes people attracted because we all know volatility makes the price goes ups and downs and it means the value will certainly increase.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:34:25 AM

Yeah like everyone else, we all see bitcoin as a great asset now and in the future. And by having it we can earn more and more as it is volatile. And being volatile is what makes people attracted because we all know volatility makes the price goes ups and downs and it means the value will certainly increase.
Because of the volatility, a lot of people are interested in bitcoin because they saw an opportunity that they can make a lot of money by taking advantage of that volatility, when the price goes up then they will sell and when the price goes down then they will buy. The price of bitcoin is going up in the long term chart and that is a win win situation for bitcoin because you can make profit from either short term or long term.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:28:45 AM

I think, it is. Investing to Bitcoin is a good eay to invest your money for the reason that profit is assured. It's market value is increasing as years are passing by and as well as the profit from the investments. It is good to invest in Bitcoin because the only thing that you need to do is to hold and patiently wait. As you are holding your Bitcoin, the value of Bitcoin increases as what I've mentioned, and the same thing will happen with the profit that an investor will earn.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:52:00 AM

I think, it is. Investing to Bitcoin is a good eay to invest your money for the reason that profit is assured. It's market value is increasing as years are passing by and as well as the profit from the investments. It is good to invest in Bitcoin because the only thing that you need to do is to hold and patiently wait. As you are holding your Bitcoin, the value of Bitcoin increases as what I've mentioned, and the same thing will happen with the profit that an investor will earn.

I think it is even the best way now as there are many people interested and buying from all over the world so it's demand is on the increase and hence it's corresponding growth in value is asdsured.
robchch

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:11:13 AM

When investing you should always diversify in order to reduce risk, and determine what your investment goals are and your timeline. For example a young person in their 20's may have a 40 year investment horizon (aiming to have a good retirement fund), whereas a 60 year old may only be looking the next 10 years ahead. Other people may only want to invest for a few years depending on their investment goal. An older retired person is likely to want income from their investment whereas a young person wants capital gains and doesn't need investment income if they have a job.

Generally each type of investment vehicle as a different risk/reward/timeline profile. In the case of bitcoin, it can be considered high risk with a very high potential reward. It is the type of technology that could either revolutionize the world financial system or become a failed experiment (or killed off experiment by regulators/governments). Bitcoin does not pay dividends, interest or rent but does have a high chance of large capital gain.

Bitcoin proponents believe bitcoin could one day be worth $100k per coin whereas other believe bitcoin will fail and hence become worthless.

Therefore bitcoin investment should be part of a balanced portfolio. Portfolio theory would dictate balancing high risk investments with low risk investments. Finding that right balance is the hard part and only clear with hindsight  Smiley
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:19:11 AM

Yes it is.
As far as it it risky and volatile - you can get higher profit.
Just dont let all eggs in one basket and diversify.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: