Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitAxe.ca] ASIC Mining Equipment Manufacturer - JUST LAUNCHED!!  (Read 19309 times)
ChaseD (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:19:51 AM

Hello Community!

We are BitAxe.ca! We are a Canadian-based ASIC Mining Equipment Manufacturer. Yes! Another one! We even have IN STOCK PRODUCTS to sell too!!

We already have AVALON designed HASHING CARDS (2.82GH/s) ready to ship RIGHT NOW! We have bare PCB's right up to fully assembled AVALON ASIC hashing cards.

We also have partial stock for the AVALON designed HASHING BLADES (22.6GH/s) and are just waiting on a few parts before they're ready for assembly as well!

Soon after the AVALON designed hashing blades arrive work will begin on the controller board and PDU. Then we will sell full FULL AVALON ASIC HASHING RIGS.

Our goal is to offer all the parts, from cable ribbons to full rigs, that you need for any ASIC hashing rig.

Please visit for http://bitaxe.ca for more information.

The Team @BitAxe.ca

http://bitaxe.ca

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:23:21 AM

Show proof of your order for avalon chips and proof that you have received.   none have been shipped so that would make you a liar.

ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:29:19 AM

We don't have AVALON ASIC chips. You have to send yours in if you want full assembly.

Once the orders for fully assembled AVALON supplied ASICs reaches a threshold then we will order a batch of chips from Avalon.

You can order PCB's that fit your Avalon ASIC now however.
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:30:23 AM

I love shopping on 404 pages!
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:33:02 AM

Bullshit-detector is pegging pretty hard into the red.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:34:11 AM

I love shopping on 404 pages!

Sorry that you're having issues, initial launch bugs. Where did you find the 404 link? We can't seem to replicate it yet...

Edit: Found it. Thanks JohnyBigs!
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:35:46 AM

Why do you say that?

I literally have a pile of PCB's and components sitting next to me. I have been waiting all day for the FedEx man to deliver the PCB's. Its been a good day.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:44:30 AM

Why do you say that?
I literally have a pile of PCB's and components sitting next to me. I have been waiting all day for the FedEx man to deliver the PCB's. Its been a good day.

While you might indeed have stacks of PCB's piled high to the ceiling, the fact remains you have zero Avalon chips so far, and are not able to sell working, hashing units at present.

Your verbiage at-a-glance would lead one to believe they can order units capable of hashing right now, and that is certainly not the case.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:46:27 AM

Why do you say that?

pics or it didn't happen.

Ultraviolet

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:48:56 AM

https://bitaxe.ca/product/avalon-asic-hashing-card/

Payment methods:

1. Bitpay - In Stock
2. Paypal - In Stock
3. Credit Card - In stock
4. Escrow - Out of Stock

Amusing that you have this shit "in stock" but no pictures of it besides someone's hand holding a PCB.

Probably nobody who gives you a dime will ever see a product in return, right?
Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:49:31 AM

Why do you say that?

ChaseD

Want to meet up tomorrow at my office?
send me a pm.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:55:30 AM

Why do you say that?

While you might indeed have stacks of PCB's piled high to the ceiling, the fact remains you have zero Avalon chips so far, and are not able to sell working, hashing units at present.

Your verbiage at-a-glance would lead one to believe they can order units capable of hashing right now, and that is certainly not the case.

Your right, the verbiage could have been more polished. We are offering bare PCB's ready to ship right now. Assembled (with out ASIC) will be ready to ship next week (we were waiting on PCBs)

That aside, no one has Avalon ASIC chips yet. Once the chips come in; you can send in yours, or use ours.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:59:42 AM

https://bitaxe.ca/product/avalon-asic-hashing-card/

Payment methods:

1. Bitpay - In Stock
2. Paypal - In Stock
3. Credit Card - In stock
4. Escrow - Out of Stock

Amusing that you have this shit "in stock" but no pictures of it besides someone's hand holding a PCB.

Probably nobody who gives you a dime will ever see a product in return, right?

We can't offer a fully ASSEMBLED ASIC for you on Escrow at this time. When we have filled the other orders and keep these fully assembled on our shelves, then Escrow will be available on that item.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:01:45 AM

Why do you say that?

ChaseD

Want to meet up tomorrow at my office?
send me a pm.

PM'd
PeZ

Activity: 297

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:03:40 AM

What am I suppose to do with a board with no Asics and no serial or USB port? Why would I even want to mount my chips on your board, so I can stick them on my wall and say that I am cool?

WHO

Are you willing to verify your identity?

Of course, but only to one hero member of the community's choosing.

I smell rotting fish.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:03:50 AM

Show pics of PCB's for us please.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:06:23 AM

What am I suppose to do with a board with no Asics and no serial or USB port? Why would I even want to mount my chips on your board, so I can stick them on my wall and say that I am cool?

First you buy the cards, then you buy the controller board/PDU/Heat sink/Case. It is all modular so you can just plug it in once you have all the parts.

This is of course assuming you bought enough Avalon ASIC chips.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:07:05 AM

We don't have AVALON ASIC chips. You have to send yours in if you want full assembly.

Once the orders for fully assembled AVALON supplied ASICs reaches a threshold then we will order a batch of chips from Avalon.

If you say this why does website state your in phase 3 "Build and sell Avalon ASIC Rigs and all the components. We will carry stock from the smallest screw upto an entire fully assembled ASIC rig!"   Is the chip itself not in your phase 3 statement?
ManBearPig

Activity: 350

"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2013, 05:11:58 AM

Well, PayPal is a good sign at least...right?

Seriously though we've had a rash of ASIC sellers appear on newb accounts.

There are plenty of things you can do to allay peoples' fears straight from the off.

I tweet crypto nonsense: https://twitter.com/DunningKruger_
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:15:37 AM

Show pics of PCB's for us please.

Here is a link to the us holding it:

https://bitaxe.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/New-01.jpg

And here is one of the "bricks" of PCB's we have sitting in front of the editing window for this post:

https://bitaxe.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/DSCF1540.jpg
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:17:18 AM

WHO

Are you willing to verify your identity?

Of course, but only to one hero member of the community's choosing.

I smell rotting fish.

Do you? Why? Because we are willing to verify our identity to you?
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:19:12 AM

Well, PayPal is a good sign at least...right?

Seriously though we've had a rash of ASIC sellers appear on newb accounts.

There are plenty of things you can do to allay peoples' fears straight from the off.

We totally understand that and realize that earning trust will be an uphill battle.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:23:34 AM

If you say this why does website state your in phase 3 "Build and sell Avalon ASIC Rigs and all the components. We will carry stock from the smallest screw upto an entire fully assembled ASIC rig!"   Is the chip itself not in your phase 3 statement?

Because phase 3 is a few months away, at which time we will assemble Avalon ASIC rigs with either your ASIC chips or with our Avalon supplied ASIC chips.
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:30:06 AM

I'm not an engineer (tho many here are), but how can you be 100% sure these will work when you haven't yet had a chance to try putting Avalon's chips in them?  All the other DIY Avalon producers say they are waiting on sample chips to make final adjustments & ensure they hash correctly.
dan99

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:31:22 AM

beware of sweat talker.. only have 22 posts what kind credibility can you get? you are very misleading with your order page up with the different payment processors , newbies beware of his crap.. what a joker
fasmax

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:32:34 AM

Do you have all the parts for the hash unit except the ASIC ?
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:39:58 AM

I'm not an engineer (tho many here are), but how can you be 100% sure these will work when you haven't yet had a chance to try putting Avalon's chips in them?  All the other DIY Avalon producers say they are waiting on sample chips to make final adjustments & ensure they hash correctly.

Honestly we are trusting Avalon's design. The manufacturer is established and high quality, so that is not a risk at all. If there is a  manufacturer's defect we will rectify the situation.
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:43:41 AM

I'm not an engineer (tho many here are), but how can you be 100% sure these will work when you haven't yet had a chance to try putting Avalon's chips in them?  All the other DIY Avalon producers say they are waiting on sample chips to make final adjustments & ensure they hash correctly.

Honestly we are trusting Avalon's design. The manufacturer is established and high quality, so that is not a risk at all. If there is a  manufacturer's defect we will rectify the situation.

Well I have one of my boards with 5 dead chips.
Perhaps you can at least provide Avalon local support?

P.S.

Reply when you can to the pm I sent Smiley
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:44:50 AM

beware of sweat talker.. only have 22 posts what kind credibility can you get? you are very misleading with your order page up with the different payment processors , newbies beware of his crap.. what a joker

Totally understandable and we would be thinking the very same thing if we were in your shoes.

However, we have to start somewhere. We understand your mistrust and we are willing to put in the time to gain it. We have PCB's ready to go right now and the first person to order one will verify there quality and authenticity.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 05:54:44 AM

Honestly we are trusting Avalon's design. The manufacturer is established and high quality, so that is not a risk at all. If there is a  manufacturer's defect we will rectify the situation.

P.S.

Well we will be carrying basically the entire Avalon inventory soon (no Avalon ASIC yet of course) Wink

We have PCB's now and are working on many many other components. The BOM's alone take a good 2 days to work through.

PM replied.
fasmax

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:11:02 AM

I'm not an engineer (tho many here are), but how can you be 100% sure these will work when you haven't yet had a chance to try putting Avalon's chips in them?  All the other DIY Avalon producers say they are waiting on sample chips to make final adjustments & ensure they hash correctly.

Honestly we are trusting Avalon's design. The manufacturer is established and high quality, so that is not a risk at all. If there is a  manufacturer's defect we will rectify the situation.

P.S.

Sorry to get off topic but how do you know 5 chips are dead.
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:39:25 AM

I think your prices are steep. Steamboat's group buy is providing completed PCBs for ~$100 - not to mention 16 rather than 10 ASIC pads per card. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=192916.0

Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:08:09 AM

P.S.

Sorry to get off topic but how do you know 5 chips are dead.

Not sure if they are dead but rather not reporting.

Post for failed chips.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=156323.msg1993448#msg1993448

Here is the photos of the unit before and after power supply upgrade.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=156323.msg1910169#msg1910169
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:15:01 AM

I think your prices are steep. Steamboat's group buy is providing completed PCBs for ~$100 - not to mention 16 rather than 10 ASIC pads per card. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=192916.0

They may not have been aware of the other DIY projects on the go.

I am happy to say that I was able to speak with a real human tonight.

After speaking with them on the phone I may be getting them to look at the defective unit.

As a Canadian DIY Avalon Startup I wish them success.

I may even get them to build 2 extra modules for my units....

However like they had posted, presently they have to wait on Avalon ASIC Chips before they get to that stage.

sniffinpoprocks

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 07:35:44 AM

Get them to look at as in...send to them, never to be seen again?

“Since we decided a few weeks ago to adopt the leaf as legal tender, we have, of course, all become immensely rich.”
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 08:00:40 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2013, 08:37:47 AM by Sitarow

Get them to look at as in...send to them, never to be seen again?

No not at all. I will do this in person.
bit_wizard

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:34:51 PM

My current plan is to purchase several Bitburners with the 200 chips I have purchased in Zefir's group 2 buy.  But seeing this as an option is interesting because I could save from the European taxes, since I am located in the GTA. But beating that "German Engineering" will be difficult in my eyes. I, having an electrical background, believe it should matter what type of circuitry one uses; I would hope Japanese Smiley

-So where were these boards made? Can we get some specifications on them?
-And correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't notice any mention to a cooling device and/or system?
-When was the purchase of your Avalon chips? I would like to decide if I shall send my order to your company or not.
-I see your company is eager to sell, but why no mention of a warranty?  Bitburners come with a 2 year warranty I believe.

Sitarow I am not sure where you are located, but I would like to give you a "Vote" towards verifying thier identities, along with some other things no doubt. Since it does mention on thier website's FAQ page that "one hero member of the community's choosing" would be able to do this.

Thank you.
bit_wizard

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 02:52:13 PM

They have a map on thier website where they claim to be.
https://bitaxe.ca/contact/

Anyone able to take the time to investigate would be appreciated.
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 04:11:10 PM

My current plan is to purchase several Bitburners with the 200 chips I have purchased in Zefir's group 2 buy.  But seeing this as an option is interesting because I could save from the European taxes, since I am located in the GTA. But beating that "German Engineering" will be difficult in my eyes. I, having an electrical background, believe it should matter what type of circuitry one uses; I would hope Japanese Smiley

-And correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't notice any mention to a cooling device and/or system?
-When was the purchase of your Avalon chips? I would like to decide if I shall send my order to your company or not.
-I see your company is eager to sell, but why no mention of a warranty?  Bitburners come with a 2 year warranty I believe.

Sitarow I am not sure where you are located, but I would like to give you a "Vote" towards verifying thier identities, along with some other things no doubt. Since it does mention on thier website's FAQ page that "one hero member of the community's choosing" would be able to do this.

Thank you.

I have spoken with one of the reps from the company and will be schedualing a meeting with them.

At this stage of the game however the urgency is only once Avalon start to send out the ASIC chips.

I am willing to "test" their board by having them potentially repair one of the modules in my Avalon unit. At least that would show that the boards work.
jimrome

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 06:58:08 PM

My current plan is to purchase several Bitburners with the 200 chips I have purchased in Zefir's group 2 buy.  But seeing this as an option is interesting because I could save from the European taxes, since I am located in the GTA. But beating that "German Engineering" will be difficult in my eyes. I, having an electrical background, believe it should matter what type of circuitry one uses; I would hope Japanese Smiley

-I see your company is eager to sell, but why no mention of a warranty?  Bitburners come with a 2 year warranty I believe.

Thank you.

I have spoken with one of the reps from the company and will be schedualing a meeting with them.

At this stage of the game however the urgency is only once Avalon start to send out the ASIC chips.

I am willing to "test" their board by having them potentially repair one of the modules in my Avalon unit. At least that would show that the boards work.

I'm interested in visiting as well. I'm somewhat in the neighborhood as I'm in Calgary.

btw: ChaseD check your PMs
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 11:43:56 PM

Although they have a mankey misleading title... they seem at least as legit as Terrahash (for what that is worth).

The fact that they have produced a good number of the PCBs from Avalon's reference docs is promising.  I didn't see them reference how they are getting the boards assembled (if they own their own SMT line/pick and place and reflow ovens).  They mentioned that there is a ton of nano-tech nearby... but I am not sure what nano research has to do with asic mining assembly... other than being in a tech heavy area is helpful.

I think while they are most likely legit... they are going to have a tough time selling their current products due to price and market.  Until they have the full miner available, they can really only sell to current Avalon customers of which there are much less than 1500 world/wide (probably closer to 500).  And their prices seem closest to Avalon's most pricey B3 (within 10% it looks like).

As stated, their prices seem a bit high for an avalon clone.  Currently the most legit/best value option in my opinion seems to be steamboat.  However his design is dependent on BBKCoins... not directly from Avalon.

All that being said, I am trying to be opitimistic. A North American supplier for all parts Avalon would be great (at least for avalon owners)... even if their only value add is customer service.
jimrome

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:30:16 AM

Although they have a mankey misleading title... they seem at least as legit as Terrahash (for what that is worth).

The fact that they have produced a good number of the PCBs from Avalon's reference docs is promising.  I didn't see them reference how they are getting the boards assembled (if they own their own SMT line/pick and place and reflow ovens).  They mentioned that there is a ton of nano-tech nearby... but I am not sure what nano research has to do with asic mining assembly... other than being in a tech heavy area is helpful.

I think while they are most likely legit... they are going to have a tough time selling their current products due to price and market.  Until they have the full miner available, they can really only sell to current Avalon customers of which there are much less than 1500 world/wide (probably closer to 500).  And their prices seem closest to Avalon's most pricey B3 (within 10% it looks like).

As stated, their prices seem a bit high for an avalon clone.  Currently the most legit/best value option in my opinion seems to be steamboat.  However his design is dependent on BBKCoins... not directly from Avalon.

All that being said, I am trying to be opitimistic. A North American supplier for all parts Avalon would be great (at least for avalon owners)... even if their only value add is customer service.

Agreed that it is good to have options - but at their prices I don't see them being a reasonable choice if you already have a substantial amount chips in hand (or on the way).

Even Terrahash states that they will assemble a 64 ASIC board for ~BTC2 (at today's price is ~$160USD) or ~half as much as BitAxe wants for an assembled 10 ASIC PCB.

jimrome

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 01:46:01 AM

Even Terrahash states that they will assemble a 64 ASIC board for ~BTC2 (at today's price is ~$160USD) or ~half as much as BitAxe wants for an assembled 10 ASIC PCB.

TerraHash is scam, forget about them. They are attempting to steal user chips if nothing else, if you don't belive me send them yours.

Did I state they were anything otherwise? <self moderating>

I stated "Even Terrahash", with the implication being that they are a somewhat dubious quantity at this point.

My point is that their assembly prices are ridiculous, if you want to argue about that it's another discussion.
jspielberg

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:40:03 AM

Along this line, I believe steamboat is solid. 

His assembly costs look pretty competitive... But it isn't Avalon's design (so a bit of a risk until proven). 

Like I said before, I think these guys could do well as the "white space" Avalon.  Good customer service for a high end product... At a price that matches the service.
PeZ

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 03:44:48 AM

Seems rather strange that they bother to put "Avalon Project" in big letters on their own PCB.
wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:43:23 AM

Seems rather strange that they bother to put "Avalon Project" in big letters on their own PCB.

Looks like they probably just used the exact CAD files from Avalon, including their screen print layer... Or, it could be a scam. Time will tell.

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 04:50:24 AM

Looks legit. I'd wait for finished products offered through escrow.

But then I wouldn't buy any avalon based product... bad tech is still bad... even when it's the only tech that actually exists.

crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 08:47:14 AM

Nice to mote people coming out with Asic. The problem I have here with this design it looks like the inside if an old tv remote control. The pictures provided are not enough first one ok you are holding it up 2nd one lighting to dark to make anything out. If you are not a fake company you would of fully categorised your product with a lot of high quality pictures and even a video. If you are real inboxmme on here with detials of where I can fly out and make arangements to pick up or sample products if you want a full media covet this can be arranged too. Pm me with prices for bulk orders as am intrested in products. I wwould like to do some sort of agreement if poss but will speak in p.m. Am intrested but theirs too many scams going.... What makes you so different to the other hundered or more scams on here?Huh??

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 08:20:30 PM

Look at his chrome downloads, ah yes, pictures of avalon stuff he's found on the internet. If he was uploading from a camera, he wouldn't be downloading them.

ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2013, 11:53:20 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2013, 02:39:26 AM by ChaseD

Look at his chrome downloads, ah yes, pictures of avalon stuff he's found on the internet. If he was uploading from a camera, he wouldn't be downloading them.

If I am holding a brick of Avalon PCB's in front of a screen with the "downloaded pictures" then how could I have download the pic?

I guess I could have taken the pic, then sent it to Avalon, then asked them to host it for me, then downloaded it, then took another picture of me holding the brick, then sent the pic to Avalon.....hold on this is just a big loop....

Unfortunately your logic does not hold up.

Again, we realize this will be an uphill battle gaining the community's trust.
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2013, 11:55:11 PM

If I am holding a brick of Avalon PCB's in front of a screen with the "downloaded pictures" then how could I have download the pic?

I guess I could have taken the pic, then sent it to Avalon, then asked them to host it for me, then downloaded it, then took another picture of me holding the brick, then sent the pic to Avalon.....hold on this is just a big loop....

Again, we realize this will be an uphill battle gaining the communities trust.

The other picture, wow. The picture you claim is a 'brick' of PCB can only be done in the dark, right? Ofc.

ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:22:54 AM

I was expecting at least another image of "the brick", taken at daylight and with better phone or camera. Instead, you come here and act just like most previous wannabe scammers.

Goodbye!

Thank you for your interest in our products "Bitcoin Megastore", however we have not received your "100BTC" order as of yet.

We do not have an order, payment, or even email inquiry from you, so we decided to check your "trust level"....

https://i.imgur.com/k6GSbIU.png

We are not sure what to make of this, so if you genuinely feel that you have sent Bitcoin to us then please use contact page at http://bitaxe.ca/questions/ so that we can rectify this situation for you.
jimrome

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:30:06 AM

I was expecting at least another image of "the brick", taken at daylight and with better phone or camera. Instead, you come here and act just like most previous wannabe scammers.

Goodbye!

Thank you for your interest in our products "Bitcoin Megastore", however we have not received your "100BTC" order as of yet.

We do not have an order, payment, or even email inquiry from you, so we decided to check your "trust level"....

We are not sure what to make of this, so if you genuinely feel that you have sent Bitcoin to us then please use contact page at http://bitaxe.ca/questions/ so that we can rectify this situation for you.

Hah, funny.

BTW: check your PMs ChaseD
sunblaster

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 06:29:41 AM

Seems that everyone is designing boards and waiting for Avalon to ship their chips, it seems making chips is where the money is, I might be wrong though Roll Eyes
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 12:55:05 PM

Seems that everyone is designing boards and waiting for Avalon to ship their chips, it seems making chips is where the money is, I might be wrong though Roll Eyes

For now this true however with gen 2 ASIC and other completed ASIC systems soon being offered will change things up a bit.
ultraimports

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 02:42:30 PM

The other picture, wow. The picture you claim is a 'brick' of PCB can only be done in the dark, right? Ofc.

OMGZ-- he has a notification from windows too!! Total scam... Smiley
wrenchmonkey

View Profile
May 27, 2013, 04:15:57 PM

OMGZ-- he has a notification from windows too!! Total scam... Smiley

LOL!

Not that I'm choosing a side here, but my computer screen often shows "downloads" as well, when I'm posting pictures. I usually take them with my phone, which autosyncs with a few different hosting solutions (dropbox, photobucket, etc, etc). Downloading photos that you JUST took is not uncommon or unreasonable, and certainly not cause for alarm or "scam" accusations, in and of itself.

That said, why is it that these people never put any effort into producing well lit, good quality photos. If your aim is to prove your legitimacy, it seems that people would be more careful about half-assing everything.

If I can't count on you to provide a decent picture BEFORE you get my money. What is my confidence level that you'll be any more professional or willing to put forth real effort AFTER you've got my money?  Roll Eyes

A little effort goes a long way. A little non-effort goes a long way in the wrong direction.

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:36:48 AM

While we do understand that some individuals are unhappy with the pictures of the PCB's, please understand that a lot has happened in 72 hours for us.

We are currently prioritizing our workload and unfortunately filling the orders we have already taken is taking precedence over more pictures.

That being said, I will try and find some time to get some more professional photos taken of the PCB's soon.

Thank you for you pateinece and understanding.
bit_wizard

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:49:55 AM

While we do understand that some individuals are unhappy with the pictures of the PCB's, please understand that a lot has happened in 72 hours for us.

We are currently prioritizing our workload and unfortunately filling the orders we have already taken is taking precedence over more pictures.

That being said, I will try and find some time to get some more professional photos taken of the PCB's soon.

Thank you for you pateinece and understanding.

According to your website you have 3 orders received and 2 received payments.
PeZ

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 01:55:23 AM

Yes...I am very patient. How about a picture of you, holding the PCB in front of your office at the Advanced Technology Centre?
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 09:24:40 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2013, 10:03:58 PM by Sitarow

Yes...I am very patient. How about a picture of you, holding the PCB in front of your office at the Advanced Technology Centre?

Today I along with 2 other colleagues have met with one of their reps for lunch.

He brought along 3 of their PCB's to give out.

The meeting was productive and we walked away with a few more irons in the fire.

They are in discussions about exploring other options to provide cloned Avalon units following the path set by other project teams.

I have included photos below of the pcb's

I could of taken video however I think its best to see if I can get the thermal image video of Avalon Unit #445 module #6 that is acting up.

Getting TI video/images of it running before and after and being able to use one of the V1.3 boards would help demonstrate that the plans do work with
Avalon ASIC chips along with giving clout to their ability to do what they claim.

I am told that this pcb is not resin filled however it is V1.3

Perhaps Edmonton will be seeing their 2nd gold rush event soon.

One thing I like about this new version from Avalon team is how flush the ASIC thermal pad will contact the Heat sink.

Will see after today and tomorrows meeting goes on what next step will be taken to get the repair done.

bit_wizard

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 10:28:39 PM

Thank you for your time and efforts.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2013, 11:45:22 PM

Thanks  again  for meeting  me  for  lunch Sitarow. We  are  aggressively  hunting  down a  thermal  imager  to  find  out  exactly  which chips are  not working.

I'll keep you  informed.
fasmax

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:12:54 AM

When are you going to build the FPGA controller board?
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:20:02 AM

Currently we are waiting on parts. I cannot give you a definite timeline as we still have to order the last few parts.

We are currently concentrating on fixing Sitarow's 5 non-operating ASIC's on his Avalon unit.

Sorry to be so vague, but we will definitely keep the forum updated as we progress.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:25:08 AM

######################################

******NOTE******

We have had 2 customers in the last 2 days have issues with Paypal. I have called Paypal directly and they have informed me that they can see the attempted payments (proves Bitaxe.ca is passing the meta data on properly). They have said in both instances that it was DECLINED BY PAYPAL due to an issue with the CUSTOMER'S account. The said that it was PAYPAL that declined it and not the Credit Card being declined.

I have verified that the Paypal API is doing what it is supposed to, so it is not something BitAxe can fix. Its an issue with the individuals accounts that only PAYPAL can fix. (Paypal has verified this)

IF YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH PAYPAL PAYMENTS PLEASE CONTACT PAYPAL DIRECTLY THOUGH THE FOLLOWING LINK TO FIX THE PROBLEM:

https://www.paypal.com/ca/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_help&t=escalateTab

On a positive note the other BitPay / Paypal / Credit Card payments have gone through perfectly.

Regards,
The Team@BitAxe.ca

######################################
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 03:57:12 AM

Currently we are waiting on parts. I cannot give you a definite timeline as we still have to order the last few parts.

We are currently concentrating on fixing Sitarow's 5 non-operating ASIC's on his Avalon unit.

Sorry to be so vague, but we will definitely keep the forum updated as we progress.

Have you placed order/orders for Avalon chips yet? I just placed order for the $389 fully assembled board including chips. Can you elaborate on timeline/expectation for delivery of the fully assembled miner?
fasmax

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:04:41 AM

Something is wrong with either U7 or U8 make sure to check solder at U7 lead 36 and 37 also check solder at U8 leads 1 and 2.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 04:11:45 PM

FYI: I have placed orders for the complete Avalon miners listed on the bitaxe.ca website for $389. Being an exceptionally early order I offer to review/take pictures and shoot video of product once delivered.

I have no affiliation with bitaxe.ca or any of it's employees, investors or founders. I live in the Midwest US and have requested delivery timeline etc. from bitaxe.ca and also made it clear that I am willing to verify their product without compensation in any form.
Miracek

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:40:01 PM

FYI: I have placed orders for the complete Avalon miners listed on the bitaxe.ca website for $389. Being an exceptionally early order I offer to review/take pictures and shoot video of product once delivered.

I have no affiliation with bitaxe.ca or any of it's employees, investors or founders. I live in the Midwest US and have requested delivery timeline etc. from bitaxe.ca and also made it clear that I am willing to verify their product without compensation in any form.

Keep us posted
newmars

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 08:58:45 PM

Any reply about a delivery timeline?

nwoolls

Activity: 840
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2013, 09:22:44 PM

First you buy the cards, then you buy the controller board/PDU/Heat sink/Case. It is all modular so you can just plug it in once you have all the parts.
Where do I buy one of those? Say I want to buy one of your $400 units (understanding it ships once you have the chips), and also want whatever it takes to plug it in and go.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:07:24 PM

Any reply about a delivery timeline?

Not yet, in their defense. It's only been a few hours and the fact that they accept paypal as payment feels pretty 'solid' compared to a lot of the 'we accept only BTC for our Wunder-Asics' fly by night shops.
greaterninja

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 29, 2013, 10:49:51 PM

Seems pretty legit,  sign me up.

I am a IT Engineer in the IC industry as well...perhaps i can help with chip or pcba packaging?
My bitcoin partner and another friend are are p.h.d candidates in E.E. programs... please let me know if we can be of assistance.

At the very least I would be up for being a consumer of this product.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja.

AvenG

Activity: 133
Merit: 101

Res Et Non Verbum

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 12:38:06 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2013, 05:04:48 AM by AvenG

...and the fact that they accept paypal as payment feels pretty 'solid' compared to a lot of the 'we accept only BTC for our Wunder-Asics' fly by night shops.

yes but Paypal only covers you for 45 days and some credit card issuers up to 90 days... if delivery of Avalon chips is compromised you're not going to be able reversing the payment.

not for sale
PeZ

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:47:01 AM

Perhaps you are mistaken. They are not selling "complete Avalon miners" on their website. They only have a "complete" hashing card listed. A complete miner is going to cost as much as Avalon was selling them for - if not more.
nwoolls

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 02:50:29 AM

Perhaps you are mistaken. They are not selling "complete Avalon miners" on their website. They only have a "complete" hashing card listed. A complete miner is going to cost as much as Avalon was selling them for.
Go here. Note the "With ASIC" on the right-hand product. Now go here. Note you have the option of supplying your own ASIC chips or buying the board with Avalon supplied chips (once they are purchased) for an additional $80.

MultiMiner: Any Miner, Any Where, on Any Device |  Xgminer: Mine with popular miners on Mac OS X
btc: 1BmXY4ZZQh1iHSVre658gM1gPAEtDnq8rv  |  ltc: LP1SsHZTDexndkvRKsqAkXNsienPHwaMb5  |  hardware: nwoolls at gmail dot com
PeZ

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 02:53:32 AM

Go here. Note the "With ASIC" on the right-hand product. Now go here. Note you have the option of supplying your own ASIC chips or buying the board with Avalon supplied chips (once they are purchased) for an additional $80.
I have been to their store. Do *you* understand what you are looking at?
nwoolls

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 03:00:01 AM

This is from the OP:

How do you interpret the items on their store that claim to include Avalon supplied ASIC's for an additional $80, along with the OP's statements in this same thread?

PeZ

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:03:36 AM

It's only the hashing card. Unless you own an Avalon, or all the other parts within an Avalon, it is of little use, even with the ASIC chips mounted.
newmars

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 03:36:05 AM

agree, it says the product with Avalon Supplied Asic Chip with notes below the price.
"Order a AVALON ASIC chip through us!
High Quality!
Ready to ship now!"

Questions will be whether they've ever ordered any chips yet.

This is from the OP:

How do you interpret the items on their store that claim to include Avalon supplied ASIC's for an additional $80, along with the OP's statements in this same thread?
nwoolls

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 11:20:11 AM

It's only the hashing card. Unless you own an Avalon, or all the other parts within an Avalon, it is of little use, even with the ASIC chips mounted.
They have four products on their site. One of them lets you order the PCB with the ASIC chips, without supplying them yourself. It says that in plain text on the site, and the OP has stated it as well. Can you please explain why you think otherwise?

erschiessen

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:57:14 AM

They have four products on their site. One of them lets you order the PCB with the ASIC chips, without supplying them yourself. It says that in plain text on the site, and the OP has stated it as well. Can you please explain why you think otherwise?

You can't mine directly with only a card.
These are not Bkk designs.

Your Message Here
12KHW3i2Hamk1irY8b181N4vMXUnVYL1ah
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 04:22:08 PM

#################         TEASER         ####################

Sitarow and myself had an extremely productive night last night.

Here are a couple teaser pics.

I am in the process of uploading all the PICS and VIDEOS we took last night.

https://bitaxe.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Teaser-01.jpg
https://bitaxe.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Teaser-2.jpg
https://bitaxe.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Teaser-3.jpg
https://bitaxe.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Teaser-4.jpg

AND there will be a write up published soon as well to document the results and the process we used to evaluate and repair the ASIC chips.

###############         END TEASER         ##################
fasmax

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 11:25:20 PM

Any idea when the controller will be available and approximate cost?
Thanks!
kaneda2004

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 06:07:56 AM

I would be inclined to place an order for 3 to 5 units if I knew roughly when you expected to have chips ready to go, and if the units had all the accompanying accessories to make them functional miners, interface, powersupply, heatsink, case, etc.
micax1

Activity: 708
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 02:24:06 PM

Asked you a question through your contact form - and got no reply?
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 02:33:13 PM

Perhaps you are mistaken. They are not selling "complete Avalon miners" on their website. They only have a "complete" hashing card listed. A complete miner is going to cost as much as Avalon was selling them for - if not more.

That's sort of a 'semantic' difference in my view since hashing cards are the 'effective component' of a miner and I am making the educated guess that these cards will be fairly easy to pair with components readily available for a full mining unit at the time they are delivered, I am also certain that working cards could easily be resold to current avalon owners and DYI projects for a very decent premium. But yes, you are correct.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 02:37:23 PM

Asked you a question through your contact form - and got no reply?

I have previously and they do answer, often within 24-48 hours.
TheSwede75

View Profile
May 31, 2013, 02:48:24 PM

I would be inclined to place an order for 3 to 5 units if I knew roughly when you expected to have chips ready to go, and if the units had all the accompanying accessories to make them functional miners, interface, powersupply, heatsink, case, etc.

As much as I like the idea of them selling a fully functional and assembled miner I would think that the absolutely most viable and smartest move would be to sell 'Moderate level DYI packages', as that would save on assembly time, manpower etc.

By 'Moderate level DYI package' I refer to:

A DYI package consisting of all the components for customers to build a complete miner, aking to building your own desktop computer.
The package would consist of all the components required including:

- Hashing card/cards with soldered ASIC and connectors
- Interface
- Heatsink (Unless standard heatsinks available from Newegg etc. could be used)

Customers could then supply their own DYI case, standard PSU and possibly heatsink.

This would allow a cash strapped and possibly 'under manned' start-up to deliver a working mining product without the lead time, investment and manpower required for assembly, testing etc. allowing them to reach market far faster then delivering a completely assembled and designed mining unit.

In my mind, bitaxe.ca aiming at becoming a 'Radioshack' of mining equipment would have a far higher chance at success then just copying the business model of what is now 10's of companies designing complete miners based on the Avalon reference design. Remember people, time-to-market is everything for BTC mining. And the audience is more than just a little tech savvy!

Just my 2 cents from 15 years of start-up experience.

Edit; In my statement above I am making more than a few assumptions aroudn bitaxe.ca based on avaialable information. If possible another route that I think would be exceptionally attractive would be creating a passive or active heatsink design around the 10-chip cards and delivering them as a '2.0 of the USB block eruptors'. Obviously requiring external power source, but still a very attractive proposition since there are available designs for 1-chip USB miners already and I am guessing that expanding this board design for 10 chips could be fairly simple.
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 01:53:57 AM

Looking like they will be able to manage the repair of the unit.

Odd thing is the #6 module was on hashing unit #3 and not #1 as originally suggested.

I appreciate that Bitaxe had the thermal image device as it helped in tracking down the defective module.

fasmax

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 03:45:29 AM

Odd thing is the #6 module was on hashing unit #3 and not #1 as originally suggested.

I appreciate that Bitaxe had the thermal image device as it helped in tracking down the defective module.

Were they able to find out what was wrong with the module?
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:52:48 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2013, 02:04:11 PM by Sitarow

It was narrowed down to one of the components however I am still waiting on confirmation.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 01, 2013, 04:57:26 AM

Observing post

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
AmunRa

Activity: 338

I use recycled electrons

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 03:26:23 PM

It was narrowed down to one of the components however I am still waiting on confirmation.

Any news on the product guys ?

Oracol Xor-Stay tuned for ICO info www.oracol.mobi
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:21:16 PM

hi ChaseD , I'm a fellow Canadian. I was wondering if I could pick up untis & deliver chips to you in person, in order to save mailing costs and delays. Is this acceptable?

Which city are you located in?

Thank you.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:21:29 PM

hi ChaseD , I'm a fellow Canadian. I was wondering if I could pick up untis & deliver chips to you in person, in order to save mailing costs and delays. Is this acceptable?

Thank you.

Absolutely.

We operate out of Edmonton.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:34:09 PM

Thank you.

Absolutely.

We operate out of Edmonton.

Alright excellent thanks. Will be following and considering... thanks...

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
micax1

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 07:05:27 PM

I did not get answers for my questions that I asked last week through contact us form... Do you want me to repost it here?
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:34:35 AM

I did not get answers for my questions that I asked last week through contact us form... Do you want me to repost it here?

I apologize for the wait. We will answer your questions shortly.
newmars

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:00:56 AM

the website seems to be down for a while
alinsaviuc

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:05:10 AM

For a couple of days actually
CanadianGuy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:31:48 AM

ill be going to edmonton within a couple weeks.  i would like to stop by.  PM me and if you are legit i can help you gain trust with the community, cause your current methods are definitely not helping you.
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:40:53 AM

Any news on the product guys ?

We hope to have the repair finished by the end of this week.

We will also have something new in "store" for the community very soon. We have listened to all the suggestion from here, through our site, and also from our customers. We have firmed up a lot of our paperwork on our end and have new more competitive prices. We have Struck some very decent deals the last couple days that we would like to pass along to you as well as savings.

Back to work we go.
Sitarow
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 04:07:02 AM

ill be going to edmonton within a couple weeks.  i would like to stop by.  PM me and if you are legit i can help you gain trust with the community, cause your current methods are definitely not helping you.

CanadianGuy.

I am not sure you are aware of this however BitAxe has Thermal Images of my defective Avalon Module. They post about a few thermal images of the unit.

It is posted in this thread.

At any rate.

I am looking forward to having my Avalon module repaired.

Thanks for the effort you guys taken to get to the bottom of the problem.
micax1

View Profile
June 10, 2013, 10:42:40 PM

did you close your business?
ChaseD (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:35:54 AM

No, We aren’t closed.
We are hard at work and are excited to unveil all of our hard work as soon as possible.
If you'd like to keep track of us you can follow us on Twitter(@Bitaxe_ca).
TheSwede75

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 05:47:24 AM

No, We aren’t closed.
We are hard at work and are excited to unveil all of our hard work as soon as possible.
If you'd like to keep track of us you can follow us on Twitter(@Bitaxe_ca).

I hope that I will be able to take part in the price drop for my 5 orders placed very early.
Pistachio
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 03:15:59 PM

sample chips come in yet?
micax1

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:05:55 PM

so... is it totally dead? Where I can purchase pcbs except this place?
stephengillon

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:45:07 PM

Would you guys assemble any of the k16 boards if they sent to you?

ive got 16 chips on order and a k16 board the assembler for this package is in spain,
im canadian aswell and would rather have assembly closer to home.

if not ill stick with current plan
skrazy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:37:23 PM

Website is still down and OP has not posted since June 12. Anyone had contact?
madsusies

Activity: 428

BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 03:51:14 PM

Where it the point ? No one get Avalon chips (till sep.:)there is nothing to do and  it's Summer Smiley

▬▬ • • •  BITCOINEVO $XBTE FREE AIRDROP LIVE NOW   • • • ▬▬
▌▌  Secure, decentralised & distributed cryptocurrency with sidechain technology*, on-chain dapps support*, xPoS and zero-proof anonymous transactions*.  ▐▐
skrazy

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 04:11:39 PM

Where it the point ? No one get Avalon chips (till sep.:)there is nothing to do and  it's Summer Smiley

They took orders in the few days that the site was open. I was interested if there has been communication since.
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 04:14:07 PM

Where it the point ? No one get Avalon chips (till sep.Smiley

meeh, what is source of this information, that Avalon will not deliver chips till September?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: